It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grave-robbers 'used skull as bong'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Grave-robbers 'used skull as bong'

www.abc.net.au

Authorities in Texas have filed corpse-abuse charges against two men who allegedly removed a skull from a grave and used it as a bong.

The Harris County District Attorney's Office confirmed that misdemeanour abuse of corpse charges have been filed in the case.

One of the men allegedly told police they dug up a grave in an abandoned cemetery in the woods, removed a head from a body and smoked marijuana using the skull as a bong.

Police found the cemetery and a grave that had been disturbed, but are still investigating the rest of the story, officials said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I know drug references are againsts T&Cs but this is what the news is reporting.
How twisted are people to even think about doing something like this!??!
I guess if you were wasted enough you wouldn't think about the hygene issues or possible diseases, but surely you could never get stoned enough to try something like this?!?!

www.abc.net.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I'm trying to figure out how that would be phyiscally possible. Of all the items available to be used as improvised paraphenalia, that's the last thing I'd even consider, if I were so inclined.

I'm incredulous.

[edit on 2008/5/8 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
If I could get a skull from, say a science lab or something, I'd probably try it, but to go and dig one up? Thats pretty twisted.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kronik98
If I could get a skull from, say a science lab or something, I'd probably try it, but to go and dig one up? Thats pretty twisted.

Even then I really couldn't bring my self to trying that. Not that I would do it anyway but even if...
I wonder if the grave robbing was for the purpose of obtaining the skull for this use or if it was an afterthought?

People are STRANGE.

As they say though....Only in America...

apc

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Damn... three points for originality.

Take it to the head.

join