It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, drop the 'S' Harma Drama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The man's an idiot. Tell Secret Service to watch out for his pushy mannerisms. As, conflict is not desired. The man has the sense of a queen of spades, drawn in crayon on the 2 of hearts.

Seriously, he dances about the issues. And, has swung pro-war. Because that's what the Pentagon wants. An orderly withdraw cover-up.

Pleated fellows abound; listed AWOL/MIA and he, Obama, chose to ignore Diplomacy, yet again, with the Iranian Leader. By staging a war cry.

Now, we're set. But, they're not in the news anymore. Except when unauthorized pursuits are incurred against military interest. Then he shuts up for a while. Only to start rambling again. And his stunts, where he just diverts with aversion.
I'm fully impressed with Ms. Hillary Clinton's restraint of a sturdy back-hand.

I wish him no harm, but let's face it. He is, to sum it up:

BASELESS...

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Bravo! Beautifully written. I don't have anything to add but feel I should keep typing so as to not get slapped with a one line post

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Ummm....

So you don't like Obama and are cheering for team Hillary?

Gotcha.

Go Team!!!

We're number one!... we're number one!

Obama is black you know... even if he is half white that makes him black... and he's a muslim too.. he follows a crazy pastor who for some reason is not muslim.

It's so confusing... just vote for MY TEAM!!!!
YAY!!

We're number 1!!! ... we're number one!!!

U.S.A!!!
U.S.A!!!
U.S.A!!!

:shk:

It's gonna be a long six months...

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Gool,
You hit it right on. The next six months are going to be much like Chicago in 68. Bare knuckles and all!
Zindo

top topics

join