It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad calls Zionist regime a 'stinking corpse'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Ahmadinejad calls Zionist regime a 'stinking corpse'

www2.irna.ir

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad here on Thursday labeled the Zionist regime as a "stinking corpse" and said those who think they can revive the corpse of this fabricated and usurper regime are in mistaken.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Sounds like Dinnerjacket is up to his hatred again.

www2.irna.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Stinking corpose,
WOW, what a madman.
The world had better start arming its weapons..
we cant have words like this floating around when we're trying to kill Iraqi's and Palestinians... they might just think we arent there to liberate.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Dinnerjacket?

Wow! How mature and cerebrally clever.

Did you come up with that all on your own or did you steal it from some talk radio windbag like Limbaugh?

:shk:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
Dinnerjacket?

Wow! How mature and cerebrally clever.

Did you come up with that all on your own or did you steal it from some talk radio windbag like Limbaugh?

Glad to see that mods are not above adding some BS reply that adds nothing to the discussion.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahmadinejad calls Israel a "stinking corpse". Nothing like trying to cool the tensions in the Middle East down a notch or two.

I think his comments are starting to wear a bit thin for some countries.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Stinking corpose,
WOW, what a madman.
we cant have words like this floating around when we're trying to kill Iraqi's and Palestinians... they might just think we arent there to liberate.

OK, Iran calls Israel a stinking corpse, and to you, they are just words to be ignored.

The US called Iran part of the Axis of Evil, and everyone freaks and geeks and makes comments about the US trying to provoke a war.

What's the diff?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Heres another leader that doesnt deserve the time of day.Whatever Archmenjihad dude.How about this scenario?

I predict the students of your country,Iran ,have had enough of your bull# revolution and are going to overthrow your rotten regime.Youve done nothing for them but give them heartache and false promises.I really hope it happens to dictators like you!

pinhead.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Stinking corpose,
WOW, what a madman.

OK, Iran calls Israel a stinking corpse, and to you, they are just words to be ignored.

The US called Iran part of the Axis of Evil, and everyone freaks and geeks and makes comments about the US trying to provoke a war.

What's the diff?

It's freakin useless and idiotic how you guys comment on a verse of a whole speech. The least you could do is listen or read the whole thing. We all know that Ahmadenajad doesn't accept the existance of Israel, all this comment does is reiterate the same... I don't accept the existance of Israel and I do believe Israel exists through illegal occupation of Palestine, let's make a thread about that. Let's make a thread about the fact that all Muslims deny the existance of Israel.

Let's give half of America to Mexican who live there and make a thread about that too, than when Americans deny the existance of another country called Inderica, who the Indian Americans and Mexicans took from America, let's make a thread about that too.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Haha, I knew when I put up this thread from an Islamic Jihadist who hates democracy it would stir up a hornets nest of "Supression Supporter" negative liberals. I hink if you dont support democracy (aka, israel,us, the west etc.) and want to fight on the side of islamic extremists go ahead. I'm sure hezbollah could use some help in lebanon right now while their tearing down the moderate elected government. Since you dont support democracy anyway why dont you move to iran fulltime and enjoy all the benefits that come with dinnerjackets government. I bet you would come back and kiss the ground of the good ol' USA.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I'm not one of those know-towing apologetic get used and abused Liberals.

I'm sure later, this will be the interpreters mistake, give me a break.

He calls the US arrogant?? What an attitude, can't say as I wouldn't mind if his military and palaces got a few Tomahawks. Maybe then, he'd tone down his tough guy retorhic, much like Ghadaffi did.

We sure as hell don't need Obama in office either. Next thing you know those two will be caught in bed together at some hotel in Iran.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Yea, I'll bet the Rev Wright would be their too giving his boy some solid spiritual advise on how to best deal with people like the dinnerjacket. Obama would get shredded by these people. They would eat him for lunch.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Well, there's massive difference.

See,
The USA named 3 countries in that list.
Iraq,
Iran,
North Korea.

Then, they created bogus evidence, lied to its people and the world and INVADED AND OCCUPIED number 1 on the list.
NOW, they seem to be throwing accusations, and threats towards NUMBER 2.

thats pretty damn significant.

See, what you dont fathom, is that Iran arent AGAINST the United States.
They are against Israeli Zionists, which have hijacked the United States.

Its obvious the Iraq war was waged for completely different reasons to the lies you believe about WMD's and terrorists.
It was soley for corporate greed and Israeli security.

Also,

CLEARLY, Israel have a very big plan with Iran.
They arent saying things like

'' We will not tolerate a nuclear Iran ''

or

'' Every option is on the table ''

to scare them you know...

So youve got to look at this from Irans POV

A israeli hijacked America, stated 2 middle eastern nations are evil, one being themselves.
they created false evidence, devestated, invaded and occupied one of them, and are now they are using the same excuses and accusations against, themselves.
Youve got Western media making an abosolute MOCKERY of truth and integrity by claiming their leader '' ahmadinejad '' told Israel he would wipe them off the map, when inall honesty, he DIDNT!.

So people like you fail to see outside this 9-5 BS being passed around like its '' hot off the press ''

Its the same bloody people who believe Iran wil NUKE israel,
Or that Israel shouldnt have to open up for nuclear inspections, yet Iran does.

You fail too see that ALL this mess, all this arguing and fighting originated from September 11, yet your leaders REFUSE to allow an investigation into what they claim happened.
Your the sort of person that BELIEVES the whitehouse accidently LOST all of its emails from before the Iraqi invasion.

If there's nothing to cover up, why are they doing just that?
If there were NO weapons of MASS destruction in IRAQ, how did they claim to have concrete proof of weapons?
Why is it everyones fault, that Americans are dying in a country THEY MILITARILY OCCUPIED?

basic questions you bloody pro war idiots refuse to answer.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Iran basically has Israel surrounded with proxies right now too. They want to kill off their history and democracy. I say good luck. I hope when hezbollah starts the missile barage again like in 2006 the israelies take out both seria and iran. And if it gets too hot, the US buts the big boot up their a*****! I definently support a moderate middle east. With iran and seria gone that is the only way it can be achieved. Until then th liberals in this country of ours will try to blame the good guys.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
With Iran and Syria gone?
You mean replaced with good ol American apple pie?
no no no, surely you mean oil platforms and pumps..

I knwo you dont mean with israeli settlements...

Do you honestly believe wiping out Syria and Iran will bring about a peaceful region?

what about the other millions of muslims/arabs... or are you going to hunt them until extinction?..

sounds like a good final solution to me sir,
HEIL!

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jasonhb

It really is sad to know that someone can be brainwashed as bad as you are, jasonhb.

And to give some insight to the supposed "Israel must be wiped off the map" comment...

'Wiped off the Map' – The Rumor of the Century

According to legend, Iran's president has threatened to destroy Israel, or, to quote the misquote, "Israel must be wiped off the map." Contrary to popular belief, this statement was never made.

... Mahmoud Ahmadinejad delivered a speech at a program, reportedly attended by thousands, titled "The World Without Zionism." Large posters surrounding him displayed this title prominently in English, obviously for the benefit of the international press. Below the poster's title was a slick graphic depicting an hour glass containing planet Earth at its top. Two small round orbs representing the United States and Israel are shown falling through the hour glass' narrow neck and crashing to the bottom.

Before we get to the infamous remark, it's important to note that the "quote" in question was itself a quote – they are the words of the late Ayatollah Khomenei...

The Actual Quote:
"Imam ghoft een rezhim-e ishghalgar-e qods bayad az safheh-ye ruzgar mahv shavad."

The Persian word for map, "nagsheh" is not contained anywhere in his original Farsi quote, or, for that matter, anywhere in his entire speech. Nor was the western phrase "wipe out" ever said. Yet we are led to believe that Iran's president threatened to "wipe Israel off the map." despite never having uttered the words "map." "wipe out" or even "Israel."

Word by word translation:
Imam (Khomeini) ghoft (said) een (this) rezhim-e (regime) ishghalgar-e (occupying) qods (Jerusalem) bayad (must) az safheh-ye ruzgar (from page of time) mahv shavad (vanish from).

Given the importance placed on the "map" comment, it would be sensible to present his words in their full context to get a fuller understanding of his position. In fact, by looking at the entire speech, there is a clear, logical trajectory leading up to his call for a "world without Zionism."

In his speech, Ahmadinejad declares that Zionism is the West's apparatus of political oppression against Muslims. He says the "Zionist regime" was imposed on the Islamic world as a strategic bridgehead to ensure domination of the region and its assets.

This "stinking corpse" comment was also most likely mis-interpreted. If not... so what?!?! Sticks and stones, right? Why does everyone have to be such a bunch of cry-babies? That's one of the problems in this world... a bunch of sissies looking to blame and destroy others because of how miserable they are themselves and because someone called them a name that made them feel bad
wtf...

[edit on 5/9/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I find it amusing that Israel is "allowed" to rattle their sabres as much as they want, but when someone else does a little sabre rattling of their own, they are immediately branded madmen or warmongers.

Israel wouldn't be half as gobby without big bro standing behind them.

It's like the little kid in the playground who's made friends with the big kid, and thinks that makes them tough - as long as the big kid keeps standing behind them.

Let's be clear here - how many wars has iran been involved in since WW2, compared to the US.

Just the one, I think.

The US on the other hand has been at war around the globe:
Major Conflicts:
Korea,
Vietnam,
Gulf War,
Afghanistan,
Gulf War II.

Secret Wars
Cambodia,
Laos.

Invaded, bombed, or 'quarantined'
Panama,
Grenada,
Cuba,
Haiti,
Somalia,
the Sudan,
Bosnia,
Kosovo,
Serbia,
Libya.

I see a little disparity there.

So who exactly is the warmonger here?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Ahhh yes another fun fact in the "Iran Smear Campaign" series.

I wonder how long it takes this load of Western-propagated crap to be debunked? I personally give it two weeks..

Just like how Ahmadinejad supposedly said he wants "Israel wiped off the map"?

www.mohammadmossadegh.com...
www.juancole.com...
Oops... mistranslation. DEBUNKED.

Or that he was one of the hostage takers in the US Embassy Crisis in Tehran in 1979?
Even the CIA admitted there was no proof: www.cnn.com...
DEBUNKED.

Or that he hates Jews?

"...some people think if they accuse me of being anti-Jew they can solve the problem. No, I am not anti-Jew ... I respect them very much ..."

news.bbc.co.uk...
DEBUNKED.

Even links to Iraqi Shiite militias have not be proven with any substanial evidence: news.yahoo.com...

DE.........BUNKED!

Stop spreading these lies and disinformation people.
Take off your blindfolds, pull your fingers out of your ears and think for yourselves.

The Republicans and Bush are going through the same step-by-step process with Iran they used to fool the American public into thinking Saddam was a serious threat and some of you are actually falling for it AGAIN.

May god have pity on you manipulated, gullible souls..

[edit on 9/5/08 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira
Ahhh yes another fun fact in the "Iran Smear Campaign" series.

I wonder how long it takes this load of Western-propagated crap to be debunked? I personally give it two weeks..

Just like how Ahmadinejad supposedly said he wants "Israel wiped off the map"?

www.mohammadmossadegh.com...
www.juancole.com...
Oops... mistranslation. DEBUNKED.

Or that he was one of the hostage takers in the US Embassy Crisis in Tehran in 1979?
Even the CIA admitted there was no proof: www.cnn.com...
DEBUNKED.

Or that he hates Jews?

"...some people think if they accuse me of being anti-Jew they can solve the problem. No, I am not anti-Jew ... I respect them very much ..."

news.bbc.co.uk...
DEBUNKED.

Even links to Iraqi Shiite militias have not be proven with any substanial evidence: news.yahoo.com...

DE.........BUNKED!

Stop spreading these lies and disinformation people.
Take off your blindfolds, pull your fingers out of your ears and think for yourselves.

The Republicans and Bush are going through the same step-by-step process with Iran they used to fool the American public into thinking Saddam was a serious threat and some of you are actually falling for it AGAIN.

May god have pity on you manipulated, gullible souls..

[edit on 9/5/08 by The Godfather of Conspira]

Sounds like you work for Dinnerjackets PR team. Of course they are sending in EFP's and rockets into Iraq to kill our troops and Sadr practically lives in Iran as well while he is being mentored to carry out the Iranian Revolutionary Gaurds will.. Hezbollah has the same weapons in Lebonon right now as does Hams in Gaza. Dont be a blind defender of Islamic jihadists.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Sounds like you work for Dinnerjackets PR team.

You ever wonder why Jason why nobody stars your posts or flags your threads?
Don't you ever get tired of making baseless remarks that always get debunked?

And the best defense you can come up with is ad hominem attacks and accusing people of being Liberals or terrorists?

Wow... your intellectual superiority is evident.

Of course they are sending in EFP's and rockets into Iraq to kill our troops and Sadr practically lives in Iran as well while he is being mentored to carry out the Iranian Revolutionary Gaurds will.. Hezbollah has the same weapons in Lebonon right now as does Hams in Gaza.

Of course they are, of course they are; the big bad Muslim bogeyman is out to get you. "They hate our freedoms".

Dont be a blind defender of Islamic jihadists.

Lol... I'm not the one with a blindfold tied over my head who can't see that Bush is trying to pull another "clear & present danger" stunt with Iran.

You gulp down more propaganda than you can possibly digest, so trying watching less FOX and CNN a day and perhaps finding some verifiable evidence for your claims.

Later..

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jasonhb

Iran basically has Israel surrounded with proxies right now too.

Talk about being surrounded.....

But from my personal european point of view it's so great to see, that some US guys still can't see what's going on in their own country. Go on with it, you're great, the world loves you

[edit on 10-5-2008 by Phil J. Fry]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join