It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Low-Flying Plane On 9-9-01 !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I have always wondered about this. I was living near an Air Force Base, and on September 9, 2001, a plane came over my house so low, that I thought it was going to crash into my house! I lived in a subdivision, and many of my neighbors were in the Air Force! It was about 8:30 a.m. on a Sunday morning, and I was asleep. A plane came over the roof of my house, and it woke me up, and it sounded like it was on the roof of my house! I went outside later, and the neighbors were out in their yards. They were all talking about the low-flying plane! We all just sort of laughed, and I was like, "Yeah, I thought it was going to crash into my house" I never heard a plane that low before!" Two days later was 9-11. I have always wondered about that low-flying plane, and I have never heard one go over that low since!

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
What kind of aircraft or plane? Jet engine or propeller driven? Any more details your can add, did anyone see it or just hear it? Also, where was this, you said a subdivision but what town/city?

I'm afraid without more information there isn't much to go on and as of right now can only be considered coincidence unless some other information points towards something else.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
It was in Florida, I don't think I should say what city, but I don't think that anyone saw it. It was early in the morning, and it woke me up, but when I went outside, the neighbors were like, "wow, did you hear that plane that went over so low?" We just all sort of laughed it off, but from time to time, I think about it. Sometimes, I would see one of those spy planes in the neighborhood. My next door neighbor is a Lt. Colonel in the Air Force. It's a Top Secret AFB. Almost everyone in the neighborhood is in the Air Force. Of course, on 9-9-2001, it didn't mean anything special, but then two days later was 9-11. You're right, I have no way of knowing or if it's just some coincidence. Just wanted to share my thoughts! Thanks for listening!

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Ah c'mon what are you afraid of???

I mean it either is or it isn't. Ya know what I mean??

Nothing to be afraid of......

Either you had an "experience" or you did not.

What jet???? When???

Does not matter. You're just plain folk like the rest of us.

Just plain folk telling the truth = justice.

You want justice...tell the truth.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Knowing what town you were in could help determine what type of airplane you saw. You're obviously very near an Air Force base. I've been stationed in Florida before, and there are plenty of bases.

Sometimes when wind patterns change or an airplane is experiencing some trouble they'll come in at an unusual altitude and sometimes use a specific runway because it may be longer than others, allowing the plane to roll to a complete stop without using brakes or thrust reversers.

There are many possible reasons why you saw what you saw. This is not an uncommon occurrence and I think you may be acting in sort of a dramatic way by not revealing your town and/or base. You won't and can't be penalized by anyone for reporting something that so many other people probably saw.

I was a Loadmaster on the C-5 Galaxy. It has a very distinct sound to it that no other plane has. It's also incredibly large, and people frequently think it's about to fall out of the sky because the perception is that it's moving very slow. I wonder if that's what you saw. Because I've flown into Patrick AFB as well as Cape Canaveral and many other Florida bases. But we didn't do it very often and frequently took residents by surprise.

I hope you change your mind. I'd be interested in finding out what problem the airplane had.

top topics

join