It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaeda in Iraq laeder caught

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

A joint Iraqi-American raid in the northern city of Mosul has resulted in the arrest of the leader of Al Qaeda in Iraq, a spokesman for the Iraqi Ministry of Defense told FOX News on Thursday, but U.S. officials aren't convinced yet of the suspect's identity.

What we have here is a textbook case for waterboarding.

Dirtbag numer 1 here is responsible for the deaths of countless Iraqis, Americans and I say we take a vote...

All in favor of putting Abu Hamza Al-Muhajir, the leader of Al Qaeda in Iraq, trough the spin cycle once or twice, raise your hand!

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Well, what happens when water boarding doesnt give up the names and addresses?

Should we start then with blowing out the knee caps?
Or perhaps removing all nails with plyers.
Nah Nah, I like the idea of a scorpian coffin..

or perhaps we could just kill their family members one by one?

Its a slipperly slope, justifying torture means it will never end.

Here's a little known thought.

Why is it, this is the only illegial war the United States has been thrown into that allows TORTURE?

perhaps because we are running out of our own excuses to continue it, so we need to torture people to keep the charade going for us?

Alqaeda in Iraq... pssht.

what, did he have a koran in his backpack?
or perhaps he muttered a word the GI's mistakenly believe sounded like the name Osama?

Perhaps he was just giving his Backing to Obama?

If ALQAEDA in IRAQ are considered terrorists for bombing and killing civilians, and entering a country that didnt want them.

then by jee, by jingo by CRIKEY... we're the biggest terrorists of the lot!

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

You are right. Let's do ALL of that.

RON PEARL was not a soldier. He deserved that right?

Since you believe that the U.S is the source of all evil, discussion with you is moot but thanks for your input.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Could you kindly provide the URL for your source...

Please???

I like to read the entire article myself...

In reference to what you have provided, trust that it will be hushed by the Libs... If they ever admit there are actual Al-Qaeda operatives in Iraq, their entire Anti-War BS goes down the drain...

Side Note:
Anyone that does not KNOW there has been torture in every war, is living the life of an Ostrich

Semper

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

I think we should do what the Militia's do, use power drills. Just my opinion though.

I'll take this report with a grain of salt until his identity is confirmed. There's already been two previous reports of his capture and demise, that turned out not to be quite true.

top topics

join