It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where to post run ins with the Illumnati, merchs, telepaths, etc.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Is this the forum where I could post a story of what happened to me a few years ago...

It deals with natural- born psi mercs, and other deals of this nature and wondering if anyone has hear of these them?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Note: I already replied to one of your threads (I hate being first, twice, but...)

Sounds like the forum, I mean, it does say "Conspiracy". And, hey, you're on the ball with the psychics, the folks who think they are "mercs", chasing folks about, and the "Illuminati" guys with the suits and the cellphones and PPA and stuff.
Unfortunately, the same folks get most of these topics tossed in the trash bin or the "stink works" (it's what it sounds like) forum.
Also, keep in mind that when you post anywhere, these folks that you're talking about see you, and might come your way, toss the "psychic" on you, put some "mercs" chasing you around, have the cops and security guys looking funny at you, and then you'll see the "Illuminati" folks and say, "oops!".

So, as always, beware.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Go ahead and use this Forum right here.

I´ll close this thread. Address Future Questions you have to staff or in the BoardBusiness & Questions Forum.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by Skyfloating]

join