It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo gets hit by laser

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
hi everyone. new poster here, just registered. usually i just read the posts but i decided to reply this time because i have an answer to this. i saw this on an episode of UFO Hunters the other night. the flash of light is the spaceship(us) starting the engine every so often so it stays in orbit. that light that goes slow then shoots off to the right is a UFO that responds to the light and sees that laser thing or WHATEVER IT IS and takes off. UFO Hunters showed this was indeed real. check out the website of theirs im sure they can explain it better than i can.

my .02

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
It probably is ball-lightning but I'm not sure. It doesn't look like a reflection to me but I'd have to watch it again frame by frame to be certain.

Oh and this I find funny:

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Either the driver of that UFO is having an epileptic seizure, or the person who manufactured the video has not fully figured out how to do simple motion tracking with their cheap software they used.

Either it is too steady or not steady enough. Either way it is dubbed fake in the end.

It is quite clear that NOTHING in terms of cam-recordings is adequate or merely suitable to even question the unwavering wall of denial built up by the average self-professed skeptic. Nothing to make one fathom the possibility of something simply being an "unknown". All the while they claim to be critical because in reality they hope to find the truth when I think that is far from honest. It's an opportunity to belittle and deride those honestly searching and asking question NOT making confirmations. I've noticed their numbers are overwhelming of late.

Perhaps ATS will soon have a new motto: DENY EVERYTHING.

- Lee

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join