It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo gets hit by laser

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Crimson_King

looks like it got hit by lightning to me,but after looking at it again i'm not sure what hit it or what happened...interesting

hmm wonder what happened to the craft,thanks for sharing the video

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

If You Can Tell What This Is Your Better Than Me

It looks to me..like a reflection in the window..and then a flash of light..
2005 a good year for roses and unexplained video.
We need a Night Shot Camera competition A Night Shot Camera All Sky Survey
because almost certainly someone will come up with a video at least as interesting as this.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Crimson_King

Sorry to burst any bubbles but its just someone taking a photograph out of the window.

The light that seems to be a UFO is just the ready light of the flash on the camera and the flash that people think is a UFO being hit bay a laser or something is just the flash going off, the first burst if light is the red eye reduction light and the flash straight after is the actual flash from the camera when it takes the photograph.

Sorry once more,

Roguh 9.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
well over 90% of all technologies are hidden from us it makes me sick we almost deserve to be where we are if we don’t fight for this knowledge

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
looks like ball lightning, i saw allmost exactly the same phenonemon 7 years ago. was at my cottage and a huge thunderstorm , saw a ball of light fly over the sky and suddenly BANG it disapeared in an explosion of light

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Rogue9

Sorry to burst any bubbles but its just someone taking a photograph out of the window.

Your not busting anyones bubble.. Explain how the object and flash stays relative to outside references? Hint.. the camera taking the video is bobbing around.. why not the flash?

Until you can explain that bubbles are very much intact.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ViewFromTheStars

If you watch the video you see the light bobbing about as you say, (there doesn't seem to be much up and down movement just side to side ) then just before the flash it settles down this is because the car or bus the person is travailing in hits a smooth peace of road then they take there photograph, hence the disappearance of the light just before the flashes.

The same thing happens with my digital camera I hold down the button to take my photo witch gives a template image and a light comes on at the front of the camera then when I press down on the button it takes the photo and the light goes out and the flash goes off one long flash and a short flash to reduce red eye just like it happens in the video.

Rogue 9.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViewFromTheStars

Rogue9

Your not busting anyones bubble.. Explain how the object and flash stays relative to outside references? Hint.. the camera taking the video is bobbing around.. why not the flash?

Until you can explain that bubbles are very much intact.

If you watch the video you see the light bobbing about as you say, (there doesn't seem to be much up and down movement just side to side ) then just before the flash it settles down this is because the car or bus the person is travailing in hits a smooth peace of road then they take there photograph, hence the disappearance of the light just before the flashes.

The same thing happens with my digital camera I hold down the button to take my photo witch gives a template image and a light comes on at the front of the camera then when I press down on the button it takes the photo and the light goes out and the flash goes off one long flash and a short flash to reduce red eye just like it happens in the video.

Rogue 9.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
That still does not answer my question Rogue.. The hill under the 'object' and the flash is a great external reference in this field of view. The object and the flash stay amazingly rigid with this hill and that's a fact. Until someone can explain that I can't subscribe to the flash theory. It doesn't even look like a flash to me . I keep a camera in my truck, will try some photos with the flash out the window and will report back with the results.

I'm not ruling out frame editing or CGI but camera flash? Naah.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ViewFromTheStars

The reason it for it staying level with the hill could and most likely is that the person taking the photo is taking it of the hill or the area around it and using it as a reference point.

And as its the most simple answer for me at the moment I'm sorry but I have to stay with reflected camera flash.

Rogue 9.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
For some odd reason, folks will cling to the most absurd theory about these things, even if it means ignoring the most plausible.

Guys, how is this going to help us? If, every time there is a video that can be adequately explained using common sense, reason, logic and differential opinion but we still cling to the LEAST likely theory, then why bother? We're only setting ourselves up for further 15-30 second youtube videos that do nothing but feed your ignorance and desire to believe while continuing to propagate the stereotype of "UFO nuts" through the observed discussion and (over)reaction to things like this in the community.

I know it is fun to discuss such things, but on here you have guys that will readily post what kind of propulsion system this craft uses and who is the pilot.......give me a freakin' break.

Even posting videos such as this is doing nothing but feeding trolls. I know that will tick a lot of people off, but if you stop to think about what I have said for a moment you will realize, that while I'm a little blunt for some folk's tastes, I am also right.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Everyone looks at things based on what one's perspective on life is.

Not all walk the same shoes as others so as to be able to identify with others views and opinions.

Ask the same question to different individuals and you may get two different opinions.

Eg... have two individuals, a sailor and a poet to describe an identical sunset. I assure you that you will get two different replies.

Thanks for sharing an opinion that has nothing to do with the OP's original post. Your contribution to this thread is mucho appreciated.

Have a great weekend.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Willbert]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I bet the object was a ball lighting and a regular lighting bolt just hit it.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I Thought It Looked More Like It Telleported Or Somthing Because It Almost Went In The Opposite Direction Of The "UFO"...

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
That is very intresting. It looks real but I'm not sure.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I find that when the video plays for the second time, I think you see the laser make a bigger explosion. but thats just my opinion.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rogue 9

Agreed. I thought it might have also been "ball lightening".

But the reflection and lightening seems more likely.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

I wish i could get one of these spacecraft and fly it to the moon
and win the Google $20 Million prize.

It should be a short trip if i travel in nonlinear time.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Looks to me like:

Person filming scenery with videocamera with someone else behind them taking a "still" shot with a regular camera that has a "flash"!
The "flash" is reflected in the car window.

[edit on 9/5/2008 by nerbot]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
It's either CGI or a real anomaly. The flash is too thin/bolt-like and localized. A camera flash would light up the whole interior.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join