It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo gets hit by laser

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
As an addition to my earlier post, I found the thread concerning the original video. The "lightning" flash even flashes 2 times when the red light goes out, just like my digital camera.

*video* UFO in China.

EDIT------ THIS IS NOT THE SAME VIDEO AS THE OP's. IT IS A DIFFERENT ONE THAT SHOWS THE EXACT SAME THIING

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Tiloke]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I recall that I made the statement that the UFO got hit twice
by lightning and got the reply that the second hit was a repeat.

Hey, I didn't even see one lightning hit in that video.

Must have missed some frames.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiloke

i was just going to say that lol, its the reflection of a camera flash we are seeing here.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by miguelbmx]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Ah shoot, it looked really good until you notice that glitch right before it shows the Blurfo. Even if it was real it could never be used as such.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon
My impression is that its a reflection off the passenger window

I'm in agreement with this 100%. I automatically thought it was a reflection, although the lightning may well be real.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
to me it looks like CGI since it's erratic movement that does not seem to be motiontracked as suggested, while I do not discount the reflection thesis I think it's unlikely that it would reflect white and not green or red...

The flash does look like it's lightning however.

Just in defense of the believers, UFO's do move erratic...

just my 0.02 NWO Amero-cents, deposited by my bio-implant ofcourse.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Absence of Self
Umm...

Sorry for the potential rudeness here, but has any one commenting on this one actually seen a high power laser in use?

If you have, can you tell me what color it was?

Thanks.

I have...
Most militarized HPL's are in the infrared bandwidth and consequently are not visible to the human eye, however the effects of such a weapon are clearly visible.
That said, the only visible military HPL I've ever seen was a green diode solid state laser, but it was used to dazzle weapon sensors.

Originally posted by Tiloke
As an addition to my earlier post, I found the thread concerning the original video. The "lightning" flash even flashes 2 times when the red light goes out, just like my digital camera.

After viewing this several times I agree with Tiloke, it seems to be a reflection of a digital camera flash from inside the vehicle - I base this on the fact that the landscape is not illuminated when the flash appears.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by intelgurl]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by coastlinekid
There is a jump from :46 to :47 (the beginning of the "event") that is suspicious...

Your right.. what do you think the reason for that is? Maybe they just shortened the video so we wouldnt be looking at nothing for to long?
But if thats thats the reason then why did they keep the first 46 seconds of landscape and not just give us the good stuff right off the bat?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
After pausing the "ufo" I noticed a portion of the area round it being different then the rest of the area. Like a cut and paste. The "ufo" is on the bottom left corner of this cut and paste.

The lightening may be legit and someone edited the footage to include something to stir others imaginations...

My .02

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Willbert

Ok well after looking at the video again I realised that your probably right. It seams as though the hoaxer might of copied and paisted the ufo in there right before the lightning hits. And about the lightning, even though it doesnt really light up the ground or anything around I still would not completly rule it out as a camera flash. cool video none the less.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Crimson_King

Bah.. I lot all my evidence.. sigh.. will repost in a sec after I find it again...

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Don't LASE me bro, don't lase me bro - ZAPP

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Crimson_King

Ok well after looking at the video again I realized that your probably right. It seams as though the hoaxer might of copied and pasted the ufo in there right before the lightning hits. And about the lightning, even though it doesn't really light up the ground or anything around I still would not completely rule it out as a camera flash. cool video none the less.

I concur it may be an internal flash reflecting off of the glass...

This picture gives off "Reflection" due to the flash...

www.ghostresearch.org...

As you can see in this photo the image reflects not only the flash.. but also makes the glass more reflective to show images.. at the 1:18 mark.. just before the flash I can barely see an image where the bulge of the flash takes place .. hence reflecting whatever makes the flash. Also the glass reflects additional images when the "light" goes off reflecting whats in the vehicle.

Heres a tool you can use which shows what I'm referring too in regards to reflection and refraction...

www.upscale.utoronto.ca...

Lets compare apples to apples.. a vid of a lighting that strikes a car up close and personal...

This image is "Refraction"...

video.google.com...

Notice how there is no "reflection" of internal images on the glass from the light?

So.. my final conclusion is a flash/light inside the car/vehicle and the "ufo" was added to give the appearance of something unusual.

For future refrence.. how to put an image behind something..

www.tutorials-photoshop.com...

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Willbert]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
In the slow motion replay you can see the supposed ufo is gone long before the strikes. Yes strikes plural..., there are two seperate events, which makes this very suspicious imo. Also showing shots of the lanscape taken later in the day or on a another day complete, before showing the event(as ignorethefacts pointed out, I think it was ITF sorry if it was someone else) anyway, that also makes this very suspect.

I'm gonna go with camera flash reflection. As far as the double flash, someone explained that thier camera does that when the battery is going? Sorry I don't remember the exact wording, but I'm still trying to wake up here.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Nola213]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
looks like someone in the opposite seat shot a picture with flash.

on many cameras today a flash indicator will come on and stay lit, then it will got out just before the actual flash takes.

it appears that's just what happened and the person filmed the reflections of this occurring.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213

I'm gonna go with camera flash reflection. As far as the double flash, someone explained that thier camera does that when the battery is going? Sorry I don't remember the exact wording, but I'm still trying to wake up here.

Taken from Wikipedia

Utilising red-eye reduction capabilities built into many modern cameras. These precede the flash with a series of short, low-power flashes triggering the iris to contract.

Actually, most digital cameras will flash 2 or 3 times when taking a picture nowadays. This is a built in "red eye reduction" feature. The picture is taken on the last flash, the other flashes are there to trigger your iris to contract, thus reducing the amount of reflected light bouncing off the back of your eye.

-----edit------

Edited to add Wiki info

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Tiloke]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Interesting. I tend to agree with Tiloki but one problem I have it how the object and flashes stay relative with the hill just below it. If it was a flash whoever was holding the still camera was dead on with the outside reference. Considering the video camera bobbing around like it was how do you figure that? Based on this I can't buy into the flash theory just yet.

If this was indeed created by the flash from a digital camera whoever was holding it was superhuman. (Unlikely altogether)

Also, wouldn't the flash from a camera be more global in this particular field of view?

[edit on 9-5-2008 by ViewFromTheStars]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Yep looks like it went in Delta mode.. It seems to be going crazy but in fact it could be light being warped randomly from the immense gravitational distortion its creating before triangulating on its target.. ARP'S (Alien reproduction vehicles) made by Boeing and lockeed reportedly do something similar before Triangulating all waveguides and compressing the space\time between themselves and the triangulation point\target.. Good video. I tell you the more time that goes by the more Bob lazar is proven right.. First it was the prediction of 115 and its properties 20 years before Russian civilian scientist discovered it in a particle accelerator.. and now this.. Very cool I would love to get my hands on one of those
I wish they had a ufotrader LMAO

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

This cut and paste area is nothing more then a distortion being created by the object.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
That thing took off really fast.

If it got hit by a lazer there would be more of a explotion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join