It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo gets hit by laser

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I just saw this video and though it was pretty cool.. Im not sure what happened, could this be the real thing or is this just another CGI hoax?Ufo Hit by Laser?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Pretty cool video, could just be lightning charging particles before it strikes I have learned not to trust video anymore due to CGI though.

-Kdial

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Either the driver of that UFO is having an epileptic seizure, or the person who manufactured the video has not fully figured out how to do simple motion tracking with their cheap software they used. The whit dot does not seem to move along with the camera shaking, this is important to note if supporting witnesses say they saw it standing motionless in the distance.

If supporting witnesses say it moved around aimlessly as if it was being driven by Ray Charles, well then this must be the real thing

[edit on 8-5-2008 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
My impression is that its a reflection off the passenger window, and the flash is just more of the same reflection as the person shifts his position.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
If it's real, it looks to me as though the ufo wen't into a transdimensional rift, and split through time. If it was a laser, that'd be the most damned powerful concentrated particle beam I've ever witnessed. It doesn't resemble anything of the NASA footage were supposedly a highly flying piece of ice flew at a supposed controlled intellegent moving piece of space debris.

aliensthetruth.com...

Quite obviouslly the object realized it was being fired at, and it moved out of the way, and that missile is no missile I believe it was a concentrate particle beam.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon
My impression is that its a reflection off the passenger window, and the flash is just more of the same reflection as the person shifts his position.

You Really think so? Doesn't look like a reflection off the passenger window to me.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Crimson_King

Windows reflect material images bounce off of light, a window is not a mirror it is a semi-crystallic substsance which can create semi-reflective effects, that's why if you walk up to a car window and the sun is hitting it just the right way you can see your face in it, however I highly doubt that it was a reflection of any sort, it's not diluted and it seems quite sharp. However, it could always be a hoax.

Hell, Roswell was a hoax now adays. Yeah F*ing right.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealYoda7
If it's real, it looks to me as though the ufo wen't into a transdimensional rift, and split through time.

Quite obviouslly the object realized it was being fired at, and it moved out of the way, and that missile is no missile I believe it was a concentrate particle beam.

Ya makes me think of Back to the future.. remember the flux capacitor
Seriously though If was flying that ufo I would moved out of the way too.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
OMG come on guys...this is obviously total rubbish.

Why is the tape so short?

They are trying to make out that they were just filming the sky and happened to get a ufo by adding film from LATER on that day to the start of the video O_O.

You would have to be totally soft in the head to believe this is a alien craft of any kind. I bet the tapes short because theres no audible reaction from anyone else in the car..because its not real.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Umm...

Sorry for the potential rudeness here, but has any one commenting on this one actually seen a high power laser in use?

If you have, can you tell me what color it was?

Thanks.

Cheers.

P.s.

Can someone also do me a favour and characterise 'trans-dimensional' rifts, preferably reducing the concept to measurable phenomena?

As in quantify what you understand that to be?

Since evidence isn't really our enemy here,

Ta.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by Absence of Self]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

If it's real, it looks to me as though the ufo wen't into a transdimensional rift, and split through time.

You know what that looks like? I mean, you actually know what a "trans dimensional rift" looks like. Wow, I am in total aw.....

If it was a laser, that'd be the most damned powerful concentrated particle beam I've ever witnessed.

How many particle beams have you witnessed and how many military lasers have you witnessed? Did you see them in use while observing any "transdimensionl rifts" :

It doesn't resemble anything of the NASA footage were supposedly a highly flying piece of ice flew at a supposed controlled intellegent moving piece of space debris.

Huh? What?

aliensthetruth.com...

Yes, of course, quite obviously. I mean, it makes total sense to jump to the least likely conclusion because thats what you want it to be.

I realize that mundane explanations can put a damper on some of your fantasies, and they don't fit in well around here, but every now and again you should stop yourself to make sure your not getting into this stuff so deeply that all you see is what you want to see.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The first thing that comes to my mind is a reflection off the window of someone behind the videographer with a camera and flash.

The ufo is the reflection of the lens and the flash is a reflection of,..well the flash.

Actually that is the last thing that comes to my mind as well.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
mmm very interesting it seems that the object called ufo disappeared first than that light showed perhaps the object propulsed it self at an incredible speed resulting in so

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Well I just like to believe that we have more than we say we do, I mean hell, Nickola Tesla knew what he was doing did he not? The fact remains that there is a high probability that the military has already weaponized space for selfish reasons and most likely they wouldn't be putting hellfire missiles up there, more along the lines of some that goes a little bit faster.

I really don't care what you think -- this reality is boring, and dull, and we have no clue what really goes on behind our backs.

Look at the damn Philadelphia experiment case. OH MY GOD IT'S A HOAX. Sure. Sure. Sure. They bent light around the ship somehow and transferred it out of this dimension, we don't know how, but we know for a fact it was done.

Peace Earthlings.

From Planet Xenon in the Alpha-Centauri Beta III Galaxy.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Well I just like to believe that we have more than we say we do

Who is we? But if I get your drift then the answer is yes we do.

The fact remains that there is a high probability that the military has already weaponized space

No argument from me on that statement.

They bent light around the ship somehow and transferred it out of this dimension, we don't know how, but we know for a fact it was done.

Its statements like this that compels me to recommend that you turn off the internet for a while.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
one question I have....over what part of the earth did this even occur? Is it Australia, by chance?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

It was on Youtube at one time.
Without an explanation how can you tell anything.
So what am I supposed to see here.
A UFO hit by lighting.

I can write more BS about it if it was a UFO.

Don't stay low to the ground.
UFOs are seen among the clouds during storms, NASA video
from orbit and from ground.

From here at one time:
www.youtube.com...
But Illuminati agents pressured it off the tube no less.

You might think lightning might pop them up in the air but they do seem
fairly stable.
Does the electrical theory of the UFO get thrown out.

[edit on 5/8/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Good video but i wish it was more stable.
It looks like it could be a scout class spacecraft doing a delta
maneuver. Before a jump is made it's a good idea to
briefly bring the warp shell strength to full power.
When you do that the spacecraft looks like a very bright ball.
That is what appears to happen in the video.
It goes something like this:
Set course to 270 mark 15..........engage.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I believe this video has a rather simple and unremarkable explanation.

There is one person videotaping the countryside from the seat of a moving vehicle. There is another person sitting next to them taking a picture of the countryside with a digital camera. The "UFO" is nothing more than the red light on the front of most digital cameras that cuts down on the red eye being reflected on the inside of the window. The "laser" is the flash of the camera going off. There was another video almost identical to this that appeared about a year ago that turned out to be just this.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
There is a jump from :46 to :47 (the beginning of the "event") that is suspicious...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join