It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Screwing with someone with psi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Just out of wonder,

Has anyone done this to someone they didn't like before, or had it happen to them aka psi attacks?

If so, what did you do about it?

I heard sheliding works but I just can't to seem to bring myself to it...

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Well... if you mean a psychic driving you nuts 24/7 for years and years, then...
First of all, to get this kind of idea, I would imagine that you have had some sort of experience similar to this. Otherwise, I do not see how you would consider it.
As far as the psychic in the machine that can't get out, or whatever it is! As far as that, it's some truly crazy stuff...
I mean, I normally don't sound this crazy (really, honestly), but...
(1) I've got like some kind of alien psychic or something crazy in my head (can't get to sleep without a certain number of shots of liquor, among other things),
(2) I could swear the MIB chasing me around (no kidding, I swear!)
(3) and to top it all off they have security guards and cops stop me every so often and... drive me crazier!
I certainly hope your experiences are not similar, dude, unless you're like one of my enemies or something.
I've posted enough about this garbage, now it's back to work...

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
nah not like that,

more along the lines of 'dude, you're a telepath, want to be a merc , cause WW3 and own everything in four years?' type of deals.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
im not quite sure what you're asking. Anyone who truly does possess psychic abilities would be wise not to post here . . .

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Ehh, I was ranting,
If you want to know more about it, send me a tell.

Anyway.

How is one able to tell if one is being sucked on by a pis-vamp or thief and what is needed to figure out how to stop it, detect it, etc?

[edit on 8-5-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
hello, intresting thread ...

I figure, most people already are psi-vampires, they do it either consciously or unconsciously.

from the various ways one may connect with another , id say the most known is empathy. but for one to really drain the living "spirit" out of you would have to be a person who really knows more about your current anemic state than you, and actually takes advantage of the situation to make you feel worse without you noticing(for say a succesful drain).

by the time you mightve been able to tell what happened youll be replaying the whole situation in your head.

either way a person that does this is not mentally sane. its a good thing you cant kill people this way, but you can make their blood pressure drop so that they go into black out and others...

the only way you can really detect it if you never experienced any of the sort, is for you to hold an "objective" analitical eye from afar in a conversation or situation between people.

you will find that a person in the convo that truly believes has control of the situation, will look for the admiration or approval of his peers, while engaging in the convo with that who he is putting down psychologically and effectively be getting a hype out of.

in this type of situation, say in between companions, the one being put down could eventually make himself aware and retaliate, so that he doesnt seem any less smarter than his counterpart.

this is far more than common and we experience it everyday, in bits and pieces. it would take a real evil prick to put down someone and not to try at least comfort him in some way, or leave him be saddened or down.

when i find myself psyching someone out, ill make it obvious to everyone so that the person understands what was going on.

Now into a True freaky story... and from personal experience.

Once on my way to work i was reading up on telekinesis, and i felt real happy cause i felt and knew i had understood something in particular about myself and the way i was. at that moment it was all clear to me, or at least it seemed to be. Before i got onto the elevator i saw this guy who was training with me, and he had unusual ticks. ID seen it before but this time his ticks where extremely powerful, specially when he looked at me for some reason, and thus i had smirk i could not wipe out. we got on to the elevator and there was a woman as well with us, 3 in total.

My companion kept ticking, so i asked him if he was alright, he said yes and kept trying to hide it. I said "you arent alright". i saw this as an opportunity for experimenting, i told him to extend his arm, he was scared and said no. I said " give me your arm nothing bad will happen", and i lied, for when i touched him i blacked out in ecstasy for a second, but he blacked out in fear pushed back onto the mirrors of the elevator. I looked at the woman standing next to us, and she was making a disproving sort of nod.

My companion, as soon as he recovered, did not say a word i told him he wasnt alright (i was trying to pass off inconspicuous). He went straight into the bathroom, washed his face, came out and as soon as he saw me he did not want to talk to me or say anything, kept saying i was evil and such. so at lunch hour i tried to explain to him what happened, telling him he could tell me anything, for i really felt bad for what i did. i felt like one of those mothers who tries to connect with their sons and applies all their energy into being nice.

But to be honest with anyone reading this, neither do i know EXACTLY what happened.

my 2 cents worth

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
yeah okay..
the replay seem about right.

Can't seem to get past a certain point of some faces popping up in my head.

I hear psi thieves (ones who take what you psi know how you have) are around

and I from what I heard, yeah it has happened to me.

Any real reading on this?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
My experience with 'screwing' with anyone on any level is that it usually comes back to you seven fold. Unwise.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
How so?

And knowing the names of who will help?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Just my personal opinion from an old timer on this rock. Opinions are like hairs, everybodies got at least one.

top topics

join