It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Constitution conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
How many of you are against the U.S. Constitution?
How many of you are for the U.S. Constitution?

I'm against it. Why save that peice of arguable crap? Nobody is fooling nobody. Well at least not me. Even if it falls on listening ears, what can it do for us when we're in a worst case scenario by our local, state, and federal government?

What we need to do is get rid of it because it does nothing. Nobody can stand by what does nothing anyway. If they do, then they are predenders who fake the funk. The Constitution got so ran over in the U.S. because ran over was how it is intended to be by the U.S.

We need to get rid of the U.S. Constitution and the current federal government for a new Constitution and new federal government.

The way to do that is to have the seat of leadership and authority handed over to another country altogether that clearly understands and stand by their constitutional type wording. Loose the ego and all the key problems will plague us no more. Such would even change our money and monetary system for a better economy.

What are all the things your country has done for you and your best interests? Now tell me, what are all the things your country has done against you and your best interests?

Which out weighs? That against stuff I bet. Even the against stuff is of the more highly important matters if it doesnt out weigh.

Symbols dont mean a thing. The statue of liberty aint did a damn thing for you. All those eagles aint did a damn thing for you.

join