It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Executive Branch 'Runs' Government From Outside D.C. as Mock Crises Mount

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Thousands of key federal employees are being whisked from the Washington area by helicopter and car for a three-day test of their ability to run the government from remote locations during a disaster. The exodus, which began yesterday and will continue today, involves the White House and other parts of the executive branch. Congress and the judiciary are not part of the exercise, which is being overseen by the Department of Homeland Security.
www.washingtonpost.com...

i thought i found a thread but have been search for it under atp, breaking alternative news, and other forums.

this is pretty scary folks.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Well wouldn't this be the most opportunistic time for a smuggled nuclear device to be set off in the Washington D.C area. All we have left is mainly the executive branch and then martial law is declared. Bush becomes the new "dictator" to make sure our government keeps on track until we can hold more elections and rebuild D.C. There is nobody left to challenge or impeach him because sadly they have been killed for their love of freedoms.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Angrylightbulb

imo, this is serious business. there have been mock exercises going on in several states and i think they are preparing for something in the very near future!

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I agree that there is a possibility to use this situation for a huge gain but there is no way to know if anything is really going to happen or not. If i lived near D.C I'd probably be taking some vacation days and getting out of the area just in case. Only thing left to really do is wait and watch.

new topics

top topics

join