It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A video of saints miracles, please watch this..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I want you to watch this video, it's some of the miracles brother Dimond goes over in this vid.. It's only 10 minutes long..

remember please don't attack me, I am simply sharing with others...

www.youtube.com...

peace

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
If you can they also have part 5 and 6 watch those too..

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. --Mark 13:22

The sad thing is many of these are going to spend eternity with the one posing as the 'blessed mother'.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
wisesheep that's only in your mind brother...

That qoute is for people who claim to be Christ, not saints who worked miracles, I have seen the miracles they have yet I do not proclaim myself...

think what you will... I just wanted to share with souls..

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth
That qoute is for people who claim to be Christ, not saints who worked miracles, I have seen the miracles they have yet I do not proclaim myself...

May I suggest somewhat of a better look into what he meant. For instance where he said many would come in his name saying he (Jesus) is the Christ and deceive many. The ones who he was referring to claim to have authority given to them by Jesus, or "come in his name".

Furthermore one assuming the role of priest is a false christ. He is an antichrist as there is only one mediator between man and the creator.

One could take a deeper look at pseudochristos and also take it to mean "false anointed". Or false saint.

I just wanted to share with souls..

I likewise hate the idea of any being drug down to hell along with the whore. However it is indeed written that it will happen. Those who will chase after her will.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
first of all you are incorrect about preist being antichrist. Throughout the Nt God said that he created a hiearchy and servants with specific powers..

God works through the priest as he gave them the power to forgive and obtain sins..

John 20: 21-23

" As the father hath sent me, I also send you. When he hath said this (he breathed on them); and He said to them: Recieve ye the holy ghost. Whose sins you shall forgive they are forgiven them, and whose sins you (shall retain), they are retained them "

this is so obvious.. Why would God give power to these men to forgive and retain sins if they didn't have any jurisdiction of any sort?

who can retain sins? But he gave them power to do so and preist have been forgiving sins 1500 years before protestantism was even a thought...

wisesheep. if someone like padre pio cured a blind women with no pupils then does that make him a false prophet?

peace.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
btw the whore of babylon is either Vatican 11 which is a false council of our catholic church run be freemasons, that's why they do nothing about child molesting preist, freemasons have infiltrated as they said in their own words the hierarchy preparing antichrist way.

or America.... the women sitting on many waters could be the statue of liberty, but I truly have no clue....

and when God says come (out of her)

if you read closely he is talking about coming out of the (city) of babylon and not an orginization...

peace.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by WiseSheep

I believe we can disagree with the institution and doctrines of the RC church, even strongly, without reverting to calling it or its priests 'antichrists'. I am familiar with the reasons some believers see it this way, but I personally believe it is over the top, and detrimental to our cause, brother. There are forces at work out there which are way way more anti-christian.

Obviously there is room in this world for differing opinions: the christian church contains a wide spectrum of perspectives, even if you only count the believers who have truly been 'born again' through personal faith in Christ and the Cross. So please don't think of me as your adversary for this post!

I have personally met several real Christians who were brought up as RCs, and have remained there after coming to faith through the Bible. While I disagree with many aspects of the RC church as an institution, I seek to deal with its adherents on a person-by-person level. I have been humbled by the reality of such people's testimonies and by their truly Christian lives.

God is at work through the Gospel, but He is not restricted by family heritage or tradition, or by the signs we put over our buildings.

Peace.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
It is one thing to admire a fellow brother or sister (past or present) for their service to our heavenly Father and the example they have set for others in walking Christ's path, and a completely different thing to idolize them. I believe that the word "saint" has been grossly misinterpreted by the RCC.

In my own personal journey of service to Father and Christ and the more that I learn about what it means to be humble and in service to our heavenly Father, the more I am bothered by the idolization of "saints".

When I put myself in the shoes of Mary, or anyone else that has been declared a "saint", I imagine them looking on from Heaven and shaking their heads in disdain because they would NOT want us to idolize them, worship them or pray to them - but instead worship and pray to God the Father ONLY.

Consider Luke 17:10: "In the same way, when you have done all that you were commanded, you should say, 'We are good-for-nothing slaves; we've only done our duty.' "

This scripture really says it all, in that all work done by servants in Father or Christ's name is to bring glory to THEM and is only as we've been commanded to do. In doing this, we've only done our duty and truly are not worthy in the least of being placed on a pedestal, idolized, worshiped and certainly not prayed to.

One thing to always remember, is that any "miracles" came not from the "saint" but from Father Yahweh. The "saint" was a conduit, or tool for Father's work, therefore, our focus should not be on these "saints" but always on Father and His son Christ Jesus.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
and what you don't realize RAA is that the saints ALL had true humility which means they directed all praise to God..

It's not the saints themselves working, it is God working through them....

and they ALL knew this, I have read many of their life stories.. as far as us Idolizing them.. This is incorrect.. We honor them as some of the most holy souls on earth because God lives in them to an amazing degree.

The bible itself talks about using st pauls relics for healings, and the fact is that the saints pray for us as our brothers and sisters.

the whole baises of our faith is communion, and this is where God comes to dwell in us, remove ourselves from us, teach us true humility and we become full of Christ..

peace.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
People need to use the mind the creator designed and think. My statement was hopefully to provoke thought. Possibly offense also in order that they may look and see.

Here are some questions to provoke thought, not looking for answers. I would like people to think and see this beast for what it is.

Would priests of baal in the OT be reverenced, respected and lightly spoken of?

Is it not written that all whose names that are not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world will reverence this thing and eventually go down with it?

Isn't protestant religion simply a rebellious off shoot from rome? Simply nicknaming priest, pastor and encouraging sheep to submit to his rule and what he claims to hear from GOD while subtly installing pastor as head in place of Jesus Christ?

What then is the spiritual difference between rome and protestant religion? How much trouble then will it be for satan to unite the both of them? Are they already united and just labeled two different things at the moment?

How is there anything more anti-christian than the head of everything that is anti-christian?

Where is it written that we should consume such wickedness as satan appearing as isis, ashtareth, queen of heaven, (and the whole other slew of names that the thing goes by), etc, attempting to deceive the true genuine church who is built on Jesus Christ?

This entire thing is a sickening abomination. The best thing that could happen to anyone is for them to be shaken so bad that they gain a little sight.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

and what you don't realize RAA is that the saints ALL had true humility which means they directed all praise to God..

I do realize that JIT.

I was raised RC and had a "Lives of the Saints" book that I loved to read when I was a kid.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

What then is the spiritual difference between rome and protestant religion?

If, as it appears, you are discounting virtually the entire world-wide Christian religion I fear there can only be one conclusion: such extreme exclusivity suggests you are a member of a cult. Perhaps the Mormons or the JWs?

Isn't protestant religion simply a rebellious off shoot from rome?

No, my friend. Whereas the RC church bases its doctrine on church tradition as much as on the Bible, protestant churches base their faith on the Bible alone. Granted some play fast and loose with the Bible - the so-called liberals, but they are just a highly vociferous minority.

Organizations that add books to the Bible a couple of millennia after its completion (the "Latter-day Saints", or Mormons) or that change the wording of the Bible to suit their beliefs (the JWs) are far more the work of Satan than the RC or protestant churches. They're in a league of their own. Pure deception.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
pause4thought, I feel we may have an interesting discussion here now.

Hopefully I will not be too awfully offensive to you. You bring up some interesting things, and I have some questions.

Originally posted by pause4thought
If, as it appears, you are discounting virtually the entire world-wide Christian religion I fear there can only be one conclusion: such extreme exclusivity suggests you are a member of a cult. Perhaps the Mormons or the JWs?

I'm discounting all religion.

I'm nothing. Not denominational, nor non-denominational, nor a member of any sect. Nor am I a follower of any man. Nor do I have the desire to be followed by any man.

There is only one to be followed and that is the entire point I'm attempting to get at. Chasing a bunch of signs and wonders is idolatry. So is the priest, temples and everything else.

No, my friend. Whereas the RC church bases its doctrine on church tradition as much as on the Bible, protestant churches base their faith on the Bible alone.

If I were to say that I base my faith on the bible, or traditions, or the church. Wouldn't I in a sense be saying that I base my own faith and it's of my doing and I'm subconsciously working my own salvation?

Isn't that the very definition of religion. Working one's way or attempting to work one's way into the kingdom of GOD?

If you have a child and you give them a book of history, and a testimony of you and that child then takes that book and totally disowns you and bases their entire life on that book and scientific examinations of that book and it's validity.

How would you feel?

Granted some play fast and loose with the Bible - the so-called liberals, but they are just a highly vociferous minority.

Should the bible be the focus of one's attention or the one who inspired the entire thing, the one who was before it was? In the beginning was the word. Not a stack of literature.

The word entered into the world and the world couldn't perceive him. The world had the law and the prophets, but they didn't have the word.

They have the bible, but not the word. Who cares to distinguish between the two?

Let me personally say that if my salvation was based on a book, that I would be a dead man. However I was once a dead man, but that book wasn't what opened these eyes. These eyes were opened out of nowhere, then I found that that book testified of the one who opened them.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

pause4thought, I feel we may have an interesting discussion here now.

Hi. I agree. How about starting a new thread with your last post as the basis? Otherwise JiT's thread is going to go way off topic. I think we'd be better off allowing this thread to concentrate on saints and miracles, which probably has quite a lot of mileage of its own.

I'm really busy these days, but I think we could have a fruitful discussion, and I'd try to find some time. Others would doubtless make some thoughtful contributions as well. I think it would be enjoyable too, as, having read quite a few of your posts I have genuine respect for you.

I apologise if I jumped to conclusions.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Hi. I agree. How about starting a new thread with your last post as the basis?

Hey, It's something I'm not sure about doing at the moment. However, whatever it's worth, let me publicly apologize for being so demanding.... It's something that's been bugging me for the last little bit.

I think it would be enjoyable too, as, having read quite a few of your posts I have genuine respect for you.

Let me be the first to say that I'm nothing to respect.

I apologise if I jumped to conclusions.

No problem, you had every right to.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
wisesheep...

faith and works go together as the bible says, faith without works is dead...

so the saints did works through their faith... It's very easy to have faith without works.. I can be a lazy bum, eat chips lay on the couch all day, sin, commit laziness all day never help anyone, and still say: But I have faith.....

faith and works go together....

and as for priest being false.. God gave them power to forgive and retain sins..... in John 20/....and Christ also created a visisble church that has the new sacrafice.. this was talked about throughout the Ot as well.

peace.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by JesusisTruth]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

faith and works go together as the bible says, faith without works is dead...

Yes and too the flesh profits nothing.

so the saints did works through their faith... It's very easy to have faith without works.. I can be a lazy bum, eat chips lay on the couch all day, sin, commit laziness all day never help anyone, and still say: But I have faith.....

faith and works go together....

Isn't the greatest sin of all not doing the works of GOD? Isn't it the sin which all other sin(s) hang upon? One could liken it to the polar opposite of the greatest commandment.

and as for priest being false.. God gave them power to forgive and retain sins..... in John 20/....

The issue is perverted dominion. Man ruling over man. Setting himself as a god over man.

The issue is elevating man/men as "anointed" (christos) over the supposed lesser flock, which is error. All who are made a part of the kingdom of GOD are anointed and have one priest, and one Holy Father who is in heaven, not in the likeness of sinful man on earth, nor in the likeness satan masquerading as a woman who has been deceased for some two thousand years give or take a few..

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I am updating for new people, I wont do this again though so please forgive me about this.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

I had this woman living with me, a while back who was nominally Catholic.
Her best friend got murdered and I was lead to believe, by a friend of mine, that she was going to be next, by the same people who killed her friend.
Here is what I did:
Bought her a pair of running shoes so she could get out of the way of cars that suddenly swerve over to hit her.
Put a crucifix on the wall, in the house and hung up Catholic devotional cards with pictures of Jesus on it.
Bought a nice silver chain for her to wear on her neck.
On that chain, hung an old St. Christopher medal that a friend had given me, along with a silver cross with a gold plated body of Christ on it. (that I bought at a local Catholic church store).

So, my point is that when it comes down to it anyone will invoke the saints and any power they can call on, to save someone they love.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by jmdewey60]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join