It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Skunk Ape Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by readyforwhatever
good question wise, but as corny as it may sound the camera we were taping with unfortunately ran out of film. that and the fact that we werent going to stick around with a monster moving in on us.

Then later:

Originally posted by SKunkAPe925
U all have criticized us because the video ends abruptly but it was partially due to the dying battery, but the real reason we stopped filming was shear fear becausewe were fairly close to this large animal and we decided to run.

(Bold my emphasis...)
Sadly I can poke holes in your story without even trying. You can't even keep to your own story within three posts?!

You still haven't explained what happened to the sound?

I'll try again... There is certain information that's needed to give a story like this credibility:
1. Exact location. (For example 3 miles of route 66 or something like that...)
2. The camera that was used.
3. Date and time.
4. Though this is not required, it could help your case (or take away credibility): Information of the people involved in the sighting, for example "I'm a 19 year old student studying tree science at the university of peanut butter." or something like that.
5. An "after" visit is always a brilliant idea. I.e. visit the area a day or so after the sighting and video tape the area again. Check for footprints, hair samples or other physical evidence. Take a measuring tape or something of known length. Place it at the location the biped was filmed and film the item/measuring tape from the exact location you filmed the "animal" from.

This is really basic information needed to give your story any credibility.

But that said I think we have more than enough information to make up our minds...

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SKunkAPe925

Did you guys film the footprints, or caste them? I would be interested to see more of this footage as well, if there is additional footage.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
for all of those who are interested we did get some images of the footprints and i will be posting them shortly, and the exact location of this incidence was in the myakka prairies area around state road 72 heading towards Arcadia, Florida. thanks for all u believers, and Skeptics, for they are what make authentic claims true and fake ones fake,

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Hmmm well I have a few questions because I am confused.

1. Was it the end of the tape or the battery ran out? clear that up for us.

2. If it was the end of the tape and you were filming something as incredible as this why didnt you just rewind a few seconds and start recording again? (saying you were scared to me doesnt make sense because by the looks of your video you seemed to be calm enough to change camera angles a few times)

3. What is the deal with the editing of the video? or was that pausing and then recording again? (again to me a strange action for someone to do when they have the chance to actually film this thing)

4. why not post the pictures of the foot straight away with the video? or didnt you think people would question that so now you need to stall while you "create" footprints.

Other people have already stated everything that also needs to be provided for anyone to take any of this seriously, but I really dont understand why someone who says they are a fan of this website would waste there time making fake videos like this. Extremely annoying and a waste of time.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
this screams hoax/tubesquatch

it looks too human like in the way it moves, and the whole "ran out of film just then" cliche` im not buying it

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I'll assume this is a hoax based solely on the fact that gemwolf singlehandedly bebunked every post of these two within what, 2 posts? I'm actually quite impressed by it! Until there's just the explanation of the no sound, i'm calling you two out. Won't your teacher (you know, the one you were out in the forest for in the first place if i'm not mistaken) be a little mad that there's no sound? Or was that part of the assignment?

I'd also like you two to decide what happened to the camera while your making the footprints. Did the battery die or did you run out of film?

Personally, since you were out doing a school project, i'd have brought at least an extra battery an extra film. I do with every occasion i'm filing so i never have an excuse.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join