It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worried

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Okay Let me just start with I'm a lesbian that really has a problem.The problem I have is with my anger.For example,I tend to always start things because of my temper.I get angry at the most simple things.And I try to hold in some of the burst out that I know is soon to come.But it never works,it's not like im not trying.I try very hard,I feel like if i don't fix this problem I'm going to lose the LOVE OF MY LIFE.Please if you have any suggestions,I will love to hear them.Thank you for taking the time to read this.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth Behind Lies

well i never knew lesbians had arguments, its certainly news to me. I guess the only thing i can say is try and find what drives that anger. the source of the problem. and then just chill. lol that wasnt helpful at all. I dont get angry that easily but when i do (probably out of frustration) I tend to stay alone for awhile and think about anything other than my life. then somehow i become objective through that and try to make amends. try and show abit of gratitude towards ur partner regardless and she will appreciate it.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth Behind Lies

First off,I think the best move you have made is putting it down in words.
Secondly,you have chosen an ideal location to place those words,as ATS/BTS can get very heated but still manage to keep a degree of control due to moderation.

Maybe that is the key word.'moderation'.If you feel unable to moderate your temper,is it possible to get council to help you express your feelings along with your partner whilst moderating the situation?

You have to find the root of your anger,this can mean digging up past memories which may not be comfortable or easy to deal with though.

Is it loss?abuse?betrayal?..

It's like trying to find a lost item..retracing your steps till you find where you were last in possession of it.. In your case,your control.

As an ex-VERY angry young man I can relate..The anger is still there sometimes but the control has been working for 20yrs now.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
To the OP, are you by chance a fire sign? "They/fire" in my experience have the shortest fuses ever.

Why do you get so angry? Do the things that anger you really matter that much? Being angry all the time is not good for your health, and you need to learn how to let things roll off your shoulder. You need de-stress time for yourself.

My husband is a fire sign with a real quick fuse. It took me leaving him after 21 years of marriage, for him to learn that I, nor the kids, want to walk on eggshells every God Damn day of our lives because he freaks out over the littlest things. He's actually a pretty nice guy now that he's learn to let thing roll off his shoulders
That was really hard for me, because I am sooooo slow to anger that I can't wrap my brain around- nor comprehend a hot head.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This is in reply to Jen south:
Thanks for responding.That must of been really hard to leave somebody you loved and you been married to for 20yrs.But that also shows me that my anger is a really big problem.And how would I determine if I was a fire sign?I would really appreciate if you would write back.Thank you,once again.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth Behind Lies
And how would I determine if I was a fire sign?I would really appreciate if you would write back.Thank you,once again.

The fire signs relate to Astrology. Aries, Leo, or Sagittarius are the three fire signs, and being a Sag myself, I do have a short fuse.

You can learn more about your sign HERE.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Well I think we need to know more about your situation to give any good advice. My question to you is this. Are you an artificial lesbian or natural. By artificial I mean man made. I find artificial lesbians probbably need a lot of counsiling and hhwhat not.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Zealott

Oh no im a natural lesbian.

top topics

join