It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fema camp nashville tn need help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
i have been looking all over internet trying to find info on this, all i can find is

Nashville - There are two buildings built on State property that are definitely built to hold prisoners. They are identical buildings - side by side on Old Briley Parkway. High barbed wire fence that curves inward.

i have looked all over google earth and no nothing that i can see in nashville.
i was hoping to get some footage of this place and if you guys can help me find it would be great

also if there is any toher places in nashville like this or need to be looked into im ready to shoot some film so let me know

note to mods: this might be wrong sections to post pleas move if needed thanks

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by snobird

I have been all over "Briley Pkwy" and the only place I can find two similar buildings side-by-side is on the corner of B/P and Elm Hill. I don't think they are detention centers.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

There is no such thing as "Old Briley Parkway", at least not that I can find. I've been all over the opryland area looking for this camp. I do not think it exists. The existence of this camp is a hoax, at least I will think it is untill more info can be provided.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
well, those FEMA camps are sort of old news and since mr. jack brooks notified us of such happenings - it appears we need to be watching the guards who work for these two Corporations ... wackenhut and CCC something another... if my memory serves me correctly... these two are going to be running the fema camps... who are they gonna get to work at such a facility -- surely couldnt be Americans...

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The camps in Michigan and some in indiana have beed de bunked many times and the owner of the map doesn't even know where Berrin county is. So you can sleep cofortably tonight.

mikell

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Snobird, what makes you definately think these buildings are for holding prisoners.

Anyone have any pics of these so called fema prisons?

top topics

join