It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fun thing for ATS members to chat with.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
There is a program out ther called Weblin its kinda like an instant messenger program except that you have a little avatar that you can use.

Allong the same lines as twitter but you don't have to leave ats to use it.

Plus the fun part is that you can see who is using weblin on this site at the same time and interact with them. You can talk in real time about what your reading or writing on the board. I think it would be fun.

It's a free download and free program to use.

www.weblin.com...

Have fun and make a weblin with me and we can chat while reading ATS

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Sounds really kool wukky, I think it'd be a neat idea to try...the only thing I would be worried about is the whole "legality" of it perhaps bypassing the ATS chat and the whole "200 posts" idea (as of which I have yet to attain lol) but all in all it seems like a great idea.

*maybe I should have asked if it works only while in chat or outside of chat as well

[edit on 8-5-2008 by Secret Shadow]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Secret Shadow

It works on the entire world wide web. Each and every web page. No matter where you are. If you are on a page with a bunch of other people on weblin you can chat in real time.

I came to ATS today on it with only me on the site. (as a weblin) I read through the posts and posted as normal. It's kinda fun with the skins that you can choose from. Theres even a couple of aliens.

Man I sound like a commercial. I just like the idea and wondered if others like it too, I thought I would share.

as for legality. it's just another instand messenger device like the rest except the "chat rooms" are the website your on.

a few people that use it are on youtube talking it up.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Awww ,I thought this was going to be a thread about using two cups and a long piece of string.. or sock puppets..

"Hello Wukky.. My name is mister whiffy, what's your sockie's name"?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
(pulls out devil sock puppet) SATAN AND IM HERE FOR YOUR SOUL!

I just thought it would be fun. Kinda neet little animation on these guys and they are a bit customisable. and unobtrusive as far as the page goes.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Ooooo know i gets it ( dang im dumb as :swear
lol j/k....really it sounds pretty cool, think maybe ill try it out

top topics

join