It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ignorance of the masses....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chonx
Its all very disheartening but I always stand by my convictions no matter how much schtick I get from people.

Good man.

I believe that people have been conditioned to not give these alternative topics a serious look at. So I don't get to high strung about it, when they mock them.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by blahdiblah

Its all very disheartening but I always stand by my convictions no matter how much schtick I get from people.

Good man.

I believe that people have been conditioned to not give these alternative topics a serious look at. So I don't get to high strung about it, when they mock them.

I have come to the same conclusion. I work with a bunch of old timers and a hippie and they all call me a conspiracy nut/psycho etc and the same thing in chat rooms. Not so much on certain college campuses in the norcal area, but they have accomplished it.
I will be discredited by group think as soon as I touch on a subject that could possibly elicit fear in chicken-little-esque cliques.
The chat rooms seem to be more volatile than normal discussions.
In normal discussions I am usually able to bring sufficient data and sources to the table a long with metaphors.
The biggest thing I stress is independent/critical thinking and meditation, along with television abstinence.
We are facing an enemy with profound mental abilities and they are united. There is no doubt they are using cointelpro tactics on the ''disruptive'' movement..

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by blahdiblah

Good man.

I have come to the same conclusion. I work with a bunch of old timers and a hippie and they all call me a conspiracy nut/psycho etc and the same thing in chat rooms. Not so much on certain college campuses in the norcal area, but they have accomplished it.
I will be discredited by group think as soon as I touch on a subject that could possibly elicit fear in chicken-little-esque cliques.
The chat rooms seem to be more volatile than normal discussions.
In normal discussions I am usually able to bring sufficient data and sources to the table a long with metaphors.
The biggest thing I stress is independent/critical thinking and meditation, along with television abstinence.
We are facing an enemy with profound mental abilities and they are united. There is no doubt they are using cointelpro tactics on the ''disruptive'' movement..

new topics

<< 1   >>

join