It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Racism: The Hate Crime That Dare Not Speak It's Name

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2002 @ 08:32 AM
link   
UP, the approximate translation for "crank" is "fou." A better translation would be "fou extr�miste."

posted on Dec, 31 2002 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
UP, the approximate translation for "crank" is "fou." A better translation would be "fou extr�miste."

Many thanks Byrd. I knew it ! BT think that I'm a crazy fanatic who want to kill all the peoples who are not like me. He's wrong ! I'm a gentle and peacefull dove !

BT is just another common dem. When you don't share his many enlightned POV's on everything, in his mind, you are close to be a nazi.

Hey BT, I got news for you. I'm NOT a fanatic !
And if you don't believe me, I'll kill you !

posted on Dec, 31 2002 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Hey man I don't see any problem with tossing my kids off a cliff if I feel like it...that is if they disobey what I feel is a moral thing.

Any kid of mine would have to horribly prove to me that his soulmate is of another color, before I'd accept it, as I said the last refuge of whites is their color, I don't like the idea of blacks taking that away from us to.

I see no reason why children of mine can't find some white girl/boy to love, hmm? Since when can't color be an issue?

Am I racist for thinking blacks are rather ugly? And prefering whites instead? I think that way to, I can't see what other whites see in black peoples, they have different bone structures, and hair types. And their lips are usually gigantic. These are not racist things, they are natural. I have nothing against a black because of them, I just don't find them sexually attractive because of it

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Dec, 31 2002 @ 08:59 AM
link   
FM who's opening a pandora box.

I wonder where is BT !

posted on Dec, 31 2002 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Oh whatever, I don't really care care. I don't ever want to see humanity turn into a brown race, I like whites//blacks keep it that way

So people can interracially marry, but I don't think it should be encouraged, that's like encouraging you to marry anyone, it is stupid.

Just as long as all of humanity doesn't turn into some asian colored species, I'm fine. Not because I hate peoples of that color, for those of you fast to throw around racism nomers, but simply because I think this world will suck if there aren't whites, blacks, asians, all that stuff.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Dec, 31 2002 @ 09:28 AM
link   
U-P, I don't think you want to kill anyone, nor do I care, quite frankly!

As for my enlightened points of view, you & FM could make Pat Buchanan look like Ghandi's & the Dali Lama's love child, for Christ's Sake!!!!

I'd be interested to see the fleshing out of that thesis of yours which states that race and the mixing there of, ascribe moral worth.
As for folks assuming you a rascist....go back and read what you wrote.
As a parent, if you've not instructed your child in the beauty, honor, history, accomplishments and strengths of your family name and culture so that they can hold their heads high in comparison to all while ackowledging the same in others, you aren't going to 'preserve' anything...least not by making sure of a mates skin color. The dregs of society are thick with those already.

posted on Dec, 31 2002 @ 09:35 AM
link   
It's hard B-T to teach your children pride in their race, when everywhere they go it is "cool" to be mexican, to do drugs, blacks are regaurded as gods of sex, and everytime they speak up pro-white they are sent to the principal's office.

Teaching your kids their white heritage these days is one stroke shy of nazism, all it's missing is a little nigg3r lynching and jew killing.

This messed up hell hole is brought to you by the same people who sue the school for failing cheaters.

Welcome to politically correct ville. Where your every dreams are thrown in a dog turd, and replaced with a text book definition.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Dec, 31 2002 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time

1) U-P, I don't think you want to kill anyone, nor do I care, quite frankly!

2) As for my enlightened points of view, you & FM could make Pat Buchanan look like Ghandi's & the Dali Lama's love child, for Christ's Sake!!!!

3) I'd be interested to see the fleshing out of that thesis of yours which states that race and the mixing there of, ascribe moral worth.
As for folks assuming you a rascist....go back and read what you wrote.
As a parent, if you've not instructed your child in the beauty, honor, history, accomplishments and strengths of your family name and culture so that they can hold their heads high in comparison to all while ackowledging the same in others, you aren't going to 'preserve' anything...least not by making sure of a mates skin color. The dregs of society are thick with those already.

1) You right BT. I don't want to be a killer.

2)

3)
Don't worry for my daughter BT. She's not growing up in a nazi familly and his father don't tell her that blacks are the bads guys and the whites are the goods ones !!!

posted on Dec, 31 2002 @ 09:46 AM
link   
It's not hard at all to teach pride in one's culture; the symantic here is you confusing race with culture.
It's something more deaing with a generational gap than anything to do with race. Urban Culture is "it" for kids these days....I can't tell you the number of times I want to smack some kid and tell him to pull his freakin pants up because his drawers are showing. You see white/asian/latin/black/indian kids all dressing the same and speaking the same and buying Eminem/Jay-Z/Linkin Park CD's. So what? It still doesn't go any further than a parent stepping up and being a parent....people want to let the mass media usurp that duty and then bitch? I have no sympathy or respect for them.

posted on Dec, 31 2002 @ 04:56 PM
link   
A couple days ago I wrote a lengthy essay to post, and then hit some darned button that erased the whole darned thing, so I gave up. My point was what B-T just said, race and culture is not the same thing.

My ancestors found their way here from Ireland and Scotland, but my knowledge of either country is very limited, and I do not share either language or culture with either, although there may be some similarities of some sort (I doubt people from either would say I speak English!). My culture is American, and some of you might say old fashoined, traditional American at that.
Sure, you can find a definite black counter-culture, and around my neck of the woods there are alot of Mexicans that don't even seem to have a desire to learn English, much less assimilate into the rest of the American culture, but is that to say that to associate, mingle or marry any of either race is inherently bad?

For example, here is my scene. My wife's mother is Korean. She has a definite Korean accent, and it is obvious that there are certain phonetics that are very alien to people whose native tongue is an Asian one, but she made it her point to learn English to the utmost of her ability and to learn every aspect of the American culture. She is, after all, an American now, and that was her duty as a citizen. Her allegiance is to our nation and no other.
My brother in law married a lady who is first generation American from Mexico. The wedding was a blast as most of her large, exteded family came up from Mexico for the wedding held in San Antonio. They were some of the nicest, warmest a friendliest people I've ever met. Their family values put those of most Americans to shame, I'm ashamed to say. I could not be prouder to be associated with my brother in law's new wife and family. His wife, by the way, is true blue 100% American as well (her parents died in an accident, but judging by her, they must have been the same way)
Finally, many of my friends are black, and if you like not bleeding, you won't insist on calling them "African-American" to their face after they've corrected you the first time. They do not "bust and sag", do not wear their baseball caps at half-cock and have no time for the likes of Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton or Loius Farrakan. I work and live side by side with them, and come judgement day, I'll probably be standing in the same line as they are. The thoughts of being in their family through marriage is not concerning or offensive in the least as they are fellow Americans who share the same culture and values although their skin tone is different.

Skin color or race purity is not what needs to be protected. The three things that need to be protected are borders, culture and language.

posted on Dec, 31 2002 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason I think this world will suck if there aren't whites, blacks, asians, all that stuff.

...Sorta sounds like the Vulcan philosophy of IDIC; Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations...It's what keeps things interesting...

I think where the US has gone wrong is with the concept that we have to bend over backwards to accomodate the cultures of immigrants...Does any other country go to such lengths for their immigrants as to devote entire broadcast networks & employ armies of specially-educated translators that cater to "citizens" who can't even be bothered to learn the indigenious language? This problem has been going on in America since the original European settlers suppressed the Amerinds...

posted on Jan, 1 2003 @ 08:43 AM
link   
It is simply a fact that everyone is racist, if they deny this, then they are lieing. If you see someone of another color, or religion, do something you dont like, You think bad things about that person, based on the cover of the book. Until this nation admits we are all racist to a point, and stops hammering the white race on color, and allowing all other colors benifits and excuses due to color, nothing will change.

Yalls discussion is quite interesting, unfortunately there will be no change for us until society and media stop the race issue, showing such a large difference on issues when race is involved.

Stand by your convictions, and honor your Obligations taken, S>M>I>B>

posted on Jan, 4 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Wolfpack 51, what's the worth ? To be a liar, or to be racist ?

I know, that's a racist who's also a liar !

posted on Jan, 6 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Hey I understand what some of you are talking about but Freemason dude I hate Black racists I don't like Al Sharpton but hey White girls are just as guilty as Black guys. Where I'm from in Long Beach, California which is located in America White girls just love Black guys so do the Mexicans and the Asians but most of the time I can't find a Black girl that shares the same thoughts as me what am I supposed to do? Preserve the races so it wouldn't be one Brown race hell nah I look for an attractive, smart girl with a good personality race comes last. If a White girl appraoches me and she's what I want I'll go with her I don't discriminate.

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Yes that's perfectly fine, I don't see how all of a sudden I'm a racist?

Sure if you two think you're perfect for eachother go for it....but that's not the case in your place and many others.

People like that damn Christina Aguelira however you spell her name, say things like "I don't date white guys" now that's the racism I'M TALKING ABOUT...that is leading to the death of the races, for some shi.tty brown race.

It's not racist to have pride in your own race kamikaze.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 10:46 AM
link   
If whites were the first to start such hate crimes than it is only plausible that they are paying for it now, when the black man has gained his rights. True, there is racism on both sides.

Did you guys hear of the cop beating killing a hispanic man in recent days?? WTF is that>?

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   
If that hispanic man is the one that pulled the knife on the cop and was wounded, and later died without my knowing, he deserved it.

S. Africa right now is less racist than we are, because they do not approve of "revenge racism" Orion Sirus you continue to show your ignorance.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 13 2003 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionSirius
If whites were the first to start such hate crimes than it is only plausible that they are paying for it now, when the black man has gained his rights.

It's impossible to know " who started first ",and anyway, it's stupid !

And even if you had right, I don't see and understand why somebody would have to pay for what his ancestors did.

Are you saying that it's normal for a black to be racist ?

<< 1   >>

join