It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Racism: The Hate Crime That Dare Not Speak It's Name

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 02:23 PM
link   
By David Horowitz

We reported the story of the Wichita Massacre in these pages two years ago at the time it happened. Outside the local Wichita press, however, virtually the only media to report this hate crime were Frontpagemagazine.com and the American Renaissance newsletter. While the federal government rushes to Los Angeles to investigate an incident in which a handcuffed youth was slammed into the hood of a car and punched by an officer, a pall of silence still blankets the horrendous racial murder of four young people whose murderers are now on trial. The difference in the responses to these two stories can hardly be attributed to anything other than the skin color of the perpetrators and the victims involved. Apparently the sexual torture and brutal executions of four promising youngsters is of no interest to the nation's moral guardians, because the victims happen to be white.

Link

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Drudge, at least, published headlines and links during the trial.

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 02:29 AM
link   
There was some brief coverage at the time, soon forgotten.
Amazing that skin-colour was even allowed to be mentioned. In Britain it would have been kept hidden until after the trial when photographs might have been printed had there been a guilty verdict.
The predictable side-effects of the cancer of Western "liberalism" (which grants all dissenters the right to be unheard) and "egalitarianism" ( which assures all dissenters the same degree of marginalisation)

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Estragon

Amazing that skin-colour was even allowed to be mentioned. In Britain it would have been kept hidden until after the trial when photographs might have been printed had there been a guilty verdict.

It's amazing. When it's a white who kill a black, we heard it on the news. But when it's the opposite, we DON'T heard it on the news. ( Of course, I'm speaking here for Europe mainland, not for the US or GB
)

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Yeah it's bull#, this is why I'll toss my children off a cliff if they marry inter-racially. (when I have kids
)

Keeping our color is all we have left, because whites in America have been all but completely stripped of every last shred of heritage.

Blacks can talk about their african heritage all they want, as soon as a white is proud to be white, he's in the KKK as far as the rest of the idiot public is concerned.

That is wrong. So that's why I dislike inter-racial couples. It's ok, but sometimes it feels like everyone is an inter-racial couple, the way whites are treated by the media and school systems.

It's not bad enough they steal our pride, they steal our color too.

I'd not be so pissed if everything were equal as it should be. But all thats not equal about blacks is pay, but for whites? Whites no longer have a soul, it's stolen in public school, where white kids all try to be mexicans and all the white girls date black kids. That's not equal, there is reverse descrimination everywhere you go in this country, it has to end man. END!

Sincerely,
no signature

[Edited on 29-12-2002 by FreeMason]

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 03:07 PM
link   
You don't know how I agree with you FM !

Sometimes, I feel like a stranger in my own country !

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The race issue is not even an issue to me, it's a culture issue. I'm not Irish, my culture is not Irish, heck, I seldom ever wear green on St. Patrick's Day. My culture is American, or at least how I remember it to have been. That is the issue to me. I expect one to assimilate into this culture, not try and replicate the culture from which they have escaped. If the culture was so great from the country you came that you want to bring it here and demand that I honor it in my country, maybe you should take it and yourself back.

The sub and counter cultures, whether it be of a particular minority group or whatever, does nothing but further erode the society and culture that helped the young nation survive its early years.

Borders, language, culture.

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Let's be real: The Black racists are a small minority and are as much disliked by Blacks as they are by Whites (I have a number of Black friends and we've discussed this before.)

And there are still cases where Whites kill Blacks and the national media doesn't make much of a fuss about it.

The reason it wasn't honked about as a "race crime" was that the killers picked the house because people with money lived there. They wouldn't have cared if the owners were purple, Hispanic, zebra-striped or whatever.

They were looking for drug money. They didn't care who had the money. If our computer programming manager, Joe M, lived there, they might have rounded up him and his family and shot and robbed them all.

So it wasn't a true "race crime," like that report makes it out to be. It was a "drug money crime" and they'd robbed Blacks before.

And that's why there wasn't a media fuss.

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 10:30 PM
link   
FM brought up a good point that whites arent white any more because of public school. That brings me to this point say there is an attractive white girl walkin down the hall in school many black girls and guy yell at her" hey white girl come over here" The girl turn looks and does or soesnt go over there. Now lets turn the table there is an attractive black girl walkin down the hall in school many white girls and guys yell at her" hey black girl come over here" Hmm i think the outcome would be totally differnt in stead of turning and talkin she'll probly go into a rage and get the aclu over to the school cause they aloud this horidous act of racism to take place Give me a break. Ive seen this many of tiem the white girl not giving it anythought and the black girl freakin ut and havin her parents there and the guy that yelled at her getting suspended. Black can sue anyone for anumber of reason and i t would withhold in court if they tied race into it. But GOd forbid if a white guy tried to play the race card he would be labled a bigot and be harrassd by the liberal news groups. BTW i am by no means a bigot or racist i am far from it.

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Black Racism ---

Does it exist, Yes, most certainly. Does White Racism exist, Yes, most certainly. However there is a bias in the way the media and our governments (In the U.S.) report and deal with this. And (at least in My Opinion) this bias is against whites (Note I did not capitalize the term "whites").

The most probable reason for this bias against whites is to atone for the real, perceived and imagined bias inflicted on "blacks" in the historic past. It is certainly much past the time for this to cease.

I also feel it is much past time for ALL Americans to forgo and renounce such demeaning lables as "Blacks",
"Whites", "Hispanic", Etc. Let us All be identified as an American Citizen., nothing more, nothing less.

I am an old native born, American Citizen. And I ask for my fellow Citizens to please consider this suggestion.

Theodore L. Gieseking (USAFSS-SP)

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 03:13 AM
link   
On this topic, many peoples have right.

And it seems that we have all the same "problems".

Sometimes, I have the strange feeling that our policymakers try to push the whites against the blacks and the blacks against the whites. May be that they need this issue to have something to say.

Will I dare to write that it's comming, almost of the time, from the liberals ?

For the USA and the Eu, this problem is a little bit different. Whites and blacks in the US are living together since a long time now.

But in the EU, it's new for everybody. It's new for the Europeans natives, who are all whites, and were living only with whites, and it's new for the new immigrants ( blacks/arabs ) who were living all only with blacks/arabs.

And see how it's hard for the black who want to live in middle-east country, or when the arabs want to live in Africans country. They have all these problems.

In the USA, blacks and whites are sharing the same history, not like in the EU. Also, ( I know that I wrote it before ), when you want to live in a new country, you have to learn his culture, language, way of life...etc.

But many peoples thinks that the new immigrants don't have to do that. They think that the new immigrants don't have to learn anything from their new country, but that indegenous peoples have to learn the new immigrants way of life, culture and language.

I wonder if this so-called multi-racial society is a good idea. When I can see all these mixing problems, I think that we ( blacks/whites/yellows/browns/red ) are not ready to live together. Or we are ready, but our polciymakers don't like this idea and try to introduce some problems between all of us.

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Yeah that's the whole ABA ABC ABD thing. Where ABA is where Imigrants B join a society A and become assimilated to that society, that's what America is really the whole Melting pot idea is retarded, kids are just brainwashed wrongly these days. ABC is where Imigrants and the Natives merge to form a new culture, I can't think of an example at the moment and I think it's called Amalgamation, that's the melting pot, and ABD is where Imigrants and natives have their own cultures, I heard this is much like switzerland, with its many languages and such. Can't remember what that's called

But I feel that it won't work for america, so we need to stop letting mexicans speak spanish, chinese speak chinese and such, and go back to assimilating them. America is a Democracy, which means its people need to be focused, not fighting for cultural recognition.

If we don't have a national identity, we fall, this happend to Rome, so few people in the Roman Empire considered themselves Roman, that when the pressure was on, they just threw up their arms and said "Don't come after us man, rome is that-a way!". Most of Rome the people just enjoyed the Roman way of life, and protection, but never considered the fact that Rome WAS them as much as they were Rome.

This I fear is sorta happening to the US. While I think the adult imigrants are more patriotic than most natual born Americans, I think that second and third generations of imigrants today are not trying to be American, but rather more of their ethnic origin. For instance, I know of Mexicans who moved here from Mexico that love the USA, but their kids and such all want to be mexicans and speak only spanish. Same with Blacks, who want to be called "African-American" and want to celebrate Quanza.

This is all public school's doing. There is a difference from recognizing your ethnicity, and actually denying your heritage. Today people deny that the history of the USA is theirs, and chase their Ancestory instead.

This is where I feel a lot of Racist attitudes come from still, it's not really as much skin color anymore, as it is a lack of National Identity.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Has the situation in Europe changed so much, U-P?

I remember when I was a child that Europe was the only place where African-Americans could be treated decently. No one in Europe thought it strange if a Black man married a White woman (here in America, they would have been outcasts... here in Texas, he might have been killed.)

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Yes Byrd, it has changed in the EU. For a simple "good" reason. The peoples are tired to heard and read everytimes that ONLY the whites are racists and not the others races.

I suspect that it's done on purpose !

Some peoples would like to see a racial war between all the races, and they do all what they can do to upseting the majority against the minorities.

And many peoples who are working in the anti-racists organisations are GUILTY ! Guilty, for allways writing/saying that ONLY whites are the bads ones and non-whites are the goods ones.

Our policymakers are guilty too, cuz they are writting/saying the same.

All these well-minded peoples are guilty, because they are creating many ghettos and many problems between all the differents communities.

And of course, almost nobody understand it.

All these peoples are guilty, because they don't try to assimilate the new immigrants.Now, we have a terrible clash between the indegenous, the former immigrants and the new immigrants. Even the former immigrants don't like the new ones. When you heard morrocos, tunisians, turkishs, algerians or blacks-africans peoples who are telling you that if we don't stop what's going on, we will have many big problems with the new immigrants ( and we already have many of these problems ), you know that something is going wrong.

And everybody is paying the bill. The Europeans,the former immigrants and the new ones.

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason

1) I heard this is much like switzerland, with its many languages and such. Can't remember what that's called

2) But I feel that it won't work for america, so we need to stop letting mexicans speak spanish, chinese speak chinese and such, and go back to assimilating them. America is a Democracy, which means its people need to be focused, not fighting for cultural recognition.

If we don't have a national identity, we fall, this happend to Rome, so few people in the Roman Empire considered themselves Roman, that when the pressure was on, they just threw up their arms and said "Don't come after us man, rome is that-a way!". Most of Rome the people just enjoyed the Roman way of life, and protection, but never considered the fact that Rome WAS them as much as they were Rome.

This I fear is sorta happening to the US. While I think the adult imigrants are more patriotic than most natual born Americans, I think that second and third generations of imigrants today are not trying to be American, but rather more of their ethnic origin. For instance, I know of Mexicans who moved here from Mexico that love the USA, but their kids and such all want to be mexicans and speak only spanish. Same with Blacks, who want to be called "African-American" and want to celebrate Quanza.

This is all public school's doing. There is a difference from recognizing your ethnicity, and actually denying your heritage. Today people deny that the history of the USA is theirs, and chase their Ancestory instead.

This is where I feel a lot of Racist attitudes come from still, it's not really as much skin color anymore, as it is a lack of National Identity.

1) It's NOT working with new immigrants. Switzerland has also many problems with their new immigrants. Just see what you wrote in point 2 to understand why.

Switzerland is a confederation of many states. This confederation has 3 officials tongues. French, German and Italian.

2) Well, you pointed the problems !
Exactely what's happening everywhere in Occident.It's looking like a attempt to create many problems between many different races. The USA and The EU have, both of them, the sames problems with the same peoples.And all these problems have all the same roots.

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 12:19 PM
link   
....but am I the only rational person who caught that whole " Throw my kids off a cliff if they marry interacially" nugget that our resident EU crank seconded!?!?

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
Blacks can talk about their african heritage all they want, as soon as a white is proud to be white, he's in the KKK as far as the rest of the idiot public is concerned.

That is wrong. So that's why I dislike inter-racial couples. It's ok, but sometimes it feels like everyone is an inter-racial couple, the way whites are treated by the media and school systems.

Freemason, you are right there...

It's amazing. When it's a white who kill a black, we heard it on the news. But when it's the opposite, we DON'T heard it on the news. ( Of course, I'm speaking here for Europe mainland, not for the US or GB
)

Cmon U-P,

Just look at the Dutch press for example. When a black person kills a white person (or does something else wrong), it's huge news and they will mention that's he's a foreigner and where he comes from. Even if he was born and raised in Holland. I've seen that happen time and time again....

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Equal? No, not until they stop asking for race. In a report for a crime, the crime should be important, not the race. When applying for a job/college, race shouldn't be asked, but qualities. When someone is walking down the hall, say hey there pretty girl, not hey there pretty black/white girl, so forth. Stop seeing the colors, and see the person.

A way to end all color crap? Nuke everyone, so they all glow green!

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
....but am I the only rational person who caught that whole " Throw my kids off a cliff if they marry interacially" nugget that our resident EU crank seconded!?!?

BT, I had to check my dictionary.

But I found many meanings for " crank ". Wich one is the good one ?

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

Cmon U-P,

Just look at the Dutch press for example. When a black person kills a white person (or does something else wrong), it's huge news and they will mention that's he's a foreigner and where he comes from. Even if he was born and raised in Holland. I've seen that happen time and time again....

May be in The Netherlands, but it's different in my country, in Spain& Portugal too, and specialy in France and Germany.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join