It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Conspiracy Connection To DC Madam Murder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I know the 'DC Madam' story has been done but I have read in a few places that there may be a 9/11 link. I am posting in current events as it is still current and info is still coming.

Former NSA analyst and Navy intelligence officer Wayne Madsen tells the The Alex Jones Show that one of the key motives behind the DC Madam's murder may have been the information her call girls picked up from Washington's top brass concerning foreknowledge and government complicity in the 9/11 attacks.

I am not sure of the credability of prison planet but is is the better detailed version of this stroy.

I apologise if this angle has been covered already but I havn't seen it here yet.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Oops. Forgot the link...
Here 'tis

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This is strange. I thought people would have been all over this. If it is the prison planet that is putting people off, there are plenty of other sources for the story. If it has been done already, then no problem.
Mods, If you feel this should be in the 9/11 forum please move it accordingly.
Thankyou

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Peepers think she was murdered by assisted not your choice suicide.

Funny how this lady and the other lady called brandy britton, who were call girls in the same scene were hung. then we must remember the lady who claimed georgie bush raped her and she was found head shot before her trial begun. Margie Schoedinger was killed by a bullet to the head and claimed a suicide.

Than we must remember the girl (chandra levi) gone missing back when that thing went down with gary condit. Chandra levi turned up dead.

There sure seems to be a lot woman mixed up with washington being shot, gone missing and found dead, hung, etc, etc.

Fixed a typo

[edit on 8-5-2008 by Peepers]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I agree that it was probably a lot of information that the DC madam call girls knew or heard while on working hours.

Specially when many people tend to become very vocal after a few social drinks.

I have no doubt that she knew more than what was released to the public and when she said that she could bring Washington down she was not just referring to the dirty sexual fantasies of the Washington elite.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
There is absolutely nothing that can be done about the 911 attack so long as the media stonewall the people.

If that means Murdoch and his peers end up in some nuremberg court later on, so be it.

But the Truth will out. Always does. I believe.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
For me the jury is still out in regards to the whole 9/11 conspiracy but there is more and more info hitting the MSM these days.

I am wondering if there is a 9/11 link here or a CT came up with this just because she is in DC. Will we ever know?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

top topics

join