It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler Debate

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I recently saw witha few frioends the Moive Hitler rise of evil. And we are havin a debate weather hitler ever went to auswitz or if he ever personally killed somebodey with his own hands or gun anyone have any infor beacause we are having soem trouble here.

TPL

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I once heard he threatened to kill his dog, after it bit a friend.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hitler didnt have the nerve to go to a camp or personally kill someone, he technically shouldnt even be called a facist leader because he delegated so much responsibility to others in the NAZI machine. I think it all stems from him getting kicked out of art school, why didnt they just tell him he could draw trees, how the world would have changed. Anyways, answer your question, no I dont think he ever personally killed anyone cept for Eva in the bunker.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
lmfao i bet his dog did get killed for no reason

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kriskaos
I recently saw witha few frioends the Moive Hitler rise of evil. And we are havin a debate weather hitler ever went to auswitz or if he ever personally killed somebodey with his own hands or gun anyone have any infor beacause we are having soem trouble here.

I heard that he shot some of his officers hisself for ploting against him and also he was thought to have killed one of his neices or cousins if I remember correctly.

I can not remember where I heard this but it seems like it was the history channel

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

I heard that he shot some of his officers hisself for ploting against him and also he was thought to have killed one of his neices or cousins if I remember correctly.

I can not remember where I heard this but it seems like it was the history channel

Was it an officer from the bomb plot that was foiled by the wood table? That would make sense cause he came down hard on everyone for that one.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Was it an officer from the bomb plot that was foiled by the wood table? That would make sense cause he came down hard on everyone for that one.

I believe so. He also had a bunch strangled in front of him

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   

he was thought to have killed one of his neices or cousins if I remember correctly.

actually, his neice killed herself because of hitler molesting her. She shot herself with hitler or the guards one pistol

[Edited on 2-28-2004 by theshadowknows]

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   

actually, his neice killed herself because of hitler molesting her.

I think there were two school of thoughts on this one but you are right they believed she either killed herself because of him or he killed her to keep her from telling again if my memory is correct, this is a story I had heard long ago so I could be wrong

[Edited on 28-2-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I think there were two school of thoughts on this one but you are right they believed she either killed herself because of him or he killed her to keep her from telling again if my memory is correct, this is a story I had heard long ago.

Yeah I think they always said she killed herself because no one wanted the furher to tarnish his image.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I don't know if he ever went to Auchwitz or any of the other death camps, or if he personally killed anyone during his reign of terror.

However, he did fight in the first world war and was wounded in battle. It is likely therefore that he did kill during the battles he participated in.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
his niece did kill herself as for the officers he gave the order to kill them after gebbels pushed him. Also Hitler didnt have the patience for art school he was never accepted because he never finished his exam. Thanks for the input.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   

his niece did kill herself as for the officers he gave the order to kill them after gebbels pushed him. Also Hitler didnt have the patience for art school he was never accepted because he never finished his exam. Thanks for the input.

Oh is that the truth about his art school attempt? Thanks.

Yeah I really dont think he ever killed anyone, I mean yeah he fought in WW1, but it was not a war where you could easily kill one person, kills were often generated by artillery or gas, I think Hitler prob didnt kill anyone up to the night he blew Eva Away.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Your probibly right like I said it was a long time ago and my memeory isnt what it used to be.

But I am almost certain about him shoting several officers in the back of the head himself after the bomb attempt.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
With regards Hitler's failure to be accepted by the Vienna School of Fine Arts:

Architectural perspectives are rendered with extreme precision, with almost loving attention to detail; however, people and animals are out of proportion, poorly articulated, and vastly out of scale with the backgrounds. Figures are rendered with wanton disregard for anatomy or accurate animation. This is the primary reason he was rejected by the Vienna School of Fine Arts: "Test drawing unsatisfactory."
www.snyderstreasures.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
With regards Hitler's failure to be accepted by the Vienna School of Fine Arts:

Architectural perspectives are rendered with extreme precision, with almost loving attention to detail; however, people and animals are out of proportion, poorly articulated, and vastly out of scale with the backgrounds. Figures are rendered with wanton disregard for anatomy or accurate animation. This is the primary reason he was rejected by the Vienna School of Fine Arts: "Test drawing unsatisfactory."
www.snyderstreasures.com...

Thats why he probably shot his dog

Couldnt draw one to save his life.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I bet Hitler did kill someone even if it was one person.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Agent47 wrote:

Thats why he probably shot his dog

That was great.

Personally, I doubt Hitler would've had it in him to kill a man himself, outside of WWI or other combat situations. The man was blessed (?) with far too much charisma for his own good, but he was also a dedicated coward.

Plus, he had one testicle. Never let it be said that he had the balls to do anything-- maybe the ball, but not both

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
In wwI hitler was injured by mustard gas and it even changed his voice supoosedly. Anyways he had a dog during wwI which a bomb killed. He also hated fresh flowers and said they are dying and hated dying things around him. Also in Mein Kamp he says he loved his father iand mother when really he dreaded his father.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   

In wwI hitler was injured by mustard gas and it even changed his voice supoosedly. Anyways he had a dog during wwI which a bomb killed. He also hated fresh flowers and said they are dying and hated dying things around him. Also in Mein Kamp he says he loved his father iand mother when really he dreaded his father.

Such a complicated man I guess no one will really understand him completely.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join