It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most memorable in game moment

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Wandering around the Catacombs and the Monastery in Clive Barker's Undying.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Game: FF7

The moment you beat bizzaro Sephiroth and the swirling pink and purple clouds appear on the screen. Then the theme 'One Winged Angel' starts playing and Seraph Sephiroth comes down in a plethora of wings.

I was like "NO WAI WTF". Seriously.

Not to mention 'One Winged Angel' is one of the best themes for any villain ever, period.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I got a new one having (finally!) Halo 3...

The moment Chief gets Cortana back. My heart was racing!

Who'd have thought an Artificial Intelligence and a bio-genetic super soldier coudl (unofficially) find love?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I have to say the part where Aeris gets killed in ff7 was pretty memorable.
Also the part in metal gear solid 4 where you've to walk through the microwave room it was so intense i kept thinking i was gonna snuff it before i reached the door lol
didnt help matters that my arm was wore out by the time i was half way up the room lol

[edit on 26-10-2008 by the red pill]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
my most memorable so far was in planetside.i had the engineer skill which lets you place mines and spitfire turrets(small automated machine guns mounted on tripods)

we'd lost a base and they only had one route through a canyon to get to our next one,if they didn't fly.i mined the road and set up my 10 turrets along the edges,then parked my buggy behind a large rock at the top of the road and climbed in behind the minigun in the back.

if i'd been asked what i'd like to see come up that road,it would have been exactly what did rock up.3 armoured troop carriers.no big weaps just roof mounted miniguns like mine.

the first ploughs straight through the minefield and explodes,4 dead baddies.the second pulls off the road smoking and the occupants jump out before the turrets waste their vehicle,only to get cut down by my turrets and me.3-4 more dead guys.

the third pulls up smoking about 20 metres away,out they jump and let fly with the av.i down the last guy with ~10% hp left on my buggy..great game.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Red Orchestra, online:
i shot a russian officer inside a bunker from 300m away with a kar98k, through a 1 foot gap. i was happy that day.
then, i remember crawling in the dirt around a Russian tank, picking up a panzer faust, shooting a guy, then firing at the tank, only for the shot to bounce off. It then shot me with the main gun...:bnghd:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Finding out Shiek in Zelda Ocrinea of Time is a girl...

That was crazy

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

That was a pretty crazy moment actualy. I loved that game sooo much lol.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Game: Halo
Platform: Xbox

Moment: Years a go when I first rented it, so first experienced the new potential power of the xbox. It's on the Assault the control room level, the snowy one. That moment when you step out onto the rock bridge and can see the massive entrance to the control room.

.........wow

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

lol. I only worked that out last year would you believe. Something in my head didn't connect. I just thought that shiek did the jyitz when zelda showed up.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join