It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle In Tennessee

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by WISHADOW
These crop circles are too basic. Simple geometric patterns are a sure sign of humans. Very primitive stuff.

Has anyone ever brought up that these crop circles could of been created from lasers or something similar? A satellite with a laser capable of creating these patterns is very likely. A computer can generate these patterns with precision using a laser. Also a aircraft can also house a laser to do this.

Well if they could use lasers, surely they could of made a better job of it.

Seriously though, crop circles go back thousands of years, the earliest were the most basic, no more than just a circle, i know, i know, your gonna say well humans did that, and they were only capable of making circles then, not as intricate as the latter ones.

But why is that, were hoaxers not capable of making a good design back then?

They were able to with other things.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by Denied]

[edit on 12-5-2008 by Denied]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Joy riding pilots having fun.

Based on past circles their abilities are diminishing or they have scrub pilots
and poor beam equipment.

There is only evidence of beam equipment.

And any nearby animals are most likely ill from the effects.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I'm sort of with Lostmind on this subject. Why would an alien try so hard to not communicate with us. If these aliens are intelligent don't you think they would learn the english language and write us a letter or something? Maybe they're too intelligent for even that. I live in Knoxville and haven't had a chance to try to go see the crop circle yet. I imagine it's off limits to just walking up to it. I'd like to go down to the small Island Home airport and see about getting someone to fly me over it, but I really don't have the money to do that right now. Maybe I'll have better luck next time or they'll do a crop circle closer to home.
I can never say it's an alien doing that until I see one doing it, but I won't dismiss it as humans doing them all either.

[edit on 5/12/2008 by Solarskye]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
it is in madisonville TN, Monroe county. behind the Walmart off rocky spring rd

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru
reply to post by Telafree

Just went and found the image you were referring to.. Some semblance, however, their "logo" is just 3 interconnected circles. This... reminds me of the triangular craft people keep seeing...

Yeah, like the one we saw on May 17th, it was black or very dark in the night sky, but was actually low. We looked through many pics online to find one that looked the closest, with 3 white looking lights int the corners. But as Chilliwack has a military base, I had presumed it was one of the ones our secret scientists made. Though the sound emitted was peculiar, kind of vibrating pulsing sounds. Sounded like a loud vibration but nothing around us vibrated.

Edit to add: I just noticed, the line cutting diagonally across the triangle. Perhaps its not a triangle ufo after all.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
love all the crop circles.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Biggest problem with any crop circles imo, is that probably around 97, 98% of them are man-made. We've seen the specials, we know how easy it is. Because of that, I really can't get too worked up about any crop circles. One thing to note: Pretty much all found, are easily recognizable to the layman as "crytpic".... but in a way we understand. That is, simple shapes and circles, layed out in a way that seems myterious. Imho, the only real crop circles are the ones made by the weight of something landing. I don't think they are carving pictures in corn fields. If they did, I think we'd just KNOW, without a shadow of a doubt, because it would be something so amazing or unique, that we couldn't have possibly thought of it. i.e. alien. Like the folks that would put it there.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by VisionQuest

Originally posted by Mark Roazhar
I've never seen a crop circle that I trust as alien made. I'd look for local hoaxers

I too believe many are man made. However, if you research the enigma, you'll find that in roughly 15 - 20% of crop circles, there is a hole in the nodes, which looks like an outlet for water vapor that formed after intense heating.

Often the crop images are set inside a field away from tram lines with no visible access. They also show up in fenced off restricted military areas. Plants in the affected areas look dehydrated and cells are enlarged. Soil samples tested by Colin Andrews yielded up to 100 % higher than normal EM measurements in the centers of the formations tested. There are reports that in the years following the appearance of the crop circle the affected areas had an increase in crop yield of up to 40%.

There is residual radiation in the circles, which can have adverse effects. Measurements have detected an emission of energy at the 5KHz frequency up to several days after the crop circles were formed.

If thats all not enough, there are a rare few cases where huge 6 anchor size crop circles show up in less than an hours time.

So unless there's a team of fifty or more people working in a field without being witnessed or, driving to and fro the site without vehicles, but with radiation guns and magnetic devices, we can assume there's some other force making these.

It is ignorant to assume ALL of them are man made in the face of such facts.

Beautiful, but this has tell tales that shout fake from the air.

In the lower right corner centered just above the P in "photo" there is a faint test circle which probably revealed poor placement to complete the design so they shifted over a bit.

There are centering lines throught he circles which are clearly visible not just connecting the circles, but defining where the circles need to be centered, like an artist draws sketch lines in pencil before painting. The lines clearly go through the center of the circles. Look carefully they almost jump out at you. Do aliens need to do sketch out a framework for centering the individual component circles? Can't they see the locations from on high?

[edit on 23-7-2008 by Cyberbian]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
ok, i am from Madisonville Tennessee and i can tell you all right now, these crop circles WERE man made... They were done as a Senior Prank by a few of my friends when i was in high school. I do believe in crop circles, i just know the people who made these and thought you all would like to know the truth. It was planned months before they actually carried it out. If you have any questions, i will gladly answer them. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I believe this crop circle is located in a place called Bean Station, Northeast of Knoxville. The interesting thing about this crop circle is a year before, almost exactly, a crop circle sowed up either in the same field or in a nearby field.
There have been a lot of sightings over the past few years in TN of an elongated, cigar-type, glowing orange, fast moving UFO. I always wonder about these sightings because of Oak Ridge National Laboratories, and the things that have come from there in the past. Could be real UFO, could be man-made craft on proving grounds. 'Cause we all know us crazy rednecks don't know the diffrence.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Damn, I wish I knew about this earlier. I live In Knoxville, and it would've been pretty cool to go look at. Oh well, maybe next time?

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

The old lady and the media didn't disclose the exact location, though you could probably driven up hwy 33 and asked some old timer there and found out. Go to wate.com and search crop circle and you might get an idea where it is located. Or maybe wait a few months for another to pop up.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

Some drawings of atoms.

Atoms

If I were going to try and select an atom drawing from your list I would say it looks most like this to me: Transparent Aluminium

Aluminium oxynitride (AlON) is a transparent ceramic composed of aluminium, oxygen and nitrogen. It is marketed under the name ALON and described in U.S. patent 4,520,116 . The material remains solid up to 1,200 °C (2,190 °F), and is harder than glass. When formed and polished as a window, the material currently (2005) costs about US$10 to US$15 per square inch (~ US$20,000/m²).

It is currently the crucial outer layer of experimental transparent armor being considered by the US Air Force for the windows of armored vehicles. Other applications include semiconductors and retail fixtures.

Objects are usually formed from pressed, cast or molded powder. The formed objects are then densified by heating in an oven, and polished until transparent. The polishing substantially improves the armor's impact resistance.

Very strange but still a stretch. With the vast size of the universe, I would say we are more like insects in the scope of things. Any ET's that happen to find us would give us as much thought as you give an ant as you walk down the sidewalk. IMO.

[edit on 16-4-2009 by Absum!]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join