It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle In Tennessee

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
This was make by the Dragon race King, Popavelli Mondropoff. He is great warlord of the lizard people and come here to make destruction on earth and drawings in crops.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Well the last crop circle picture i posted is just outside knoxville

Don't get me wrong as I too feel there are some hard to explain crop circles. However, I always opt for Occam's Razor, and this one doesn't look like it would be hard to create. Especially close to Knoxville with all those "Volunteer" students running around!

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I really doubt that anyone from UT would venture all the way out to Madisonville and find this property. Madisonville/Monroe county is closer to Chattanooga than downtown Knoxville

Hiawassee college is right around there and maybe a group got bored enough to do this. You'd have to be pretty bored though.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
According to Nancy Talbot, a recognized crop circle expert, there are 3 criteria for recognizing a true crop circle, they are:

1. Elongated apical plant stem nodes
2. Expulsion cavities in the plant stems
3. The presence of 10-50 micrometer diameter magnetized iron spheres in the soils, distributed linearly

Source

If a crop circle doesn't have these 3 things it's likely to be man made.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
As funny as I personally found Marks successful attempt at levity (IMO), I do think I am dutybound to agree that there are some (a few) crop circles that are beyond ready explanation but to me that doesnt automatically equate to alien signposts or cryptic exotic technological puzzles for eggheads to solve.

I'm perfectly happy with an "unknown" or "unexplainable" tag on those special ones until there is solid, verifiable, indisputable evidence that aliens are for some reason compelled to go out of thier way to make communicating with us as difficult as they possibly can.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mark RoazharThe ability of some people to coordinate themselves is not unusual either. A group of students will happily march into a field and dedicate themselves to doing such a hoax, but will not do the same for academic group work.
The same can be said of bored young squaddies who are stuck on restricted military areas.

Can I prove that they're ALL man made. YES.

I'm sorry but you have not provided any reasonable proof that ALL crop circles are man made. Your hypothesis that every unexplainable crop circle is made by a group of teens on restricted military areas with radiation and electro-magnetic equip., going undetected in a field for hours with no transportation to or fro is a bit hard to swallow. As well you somehow derived that I suggested that those rare circles were all made by aliens. Poor attention to detail, my friend.

Originally posted by Mark RoazharIf you refer to radiation, what type is it? Aplha, Beta, Gamma?

In my research, it is unclear as there are many different types of radiation. Most of the radiation I have found researching crop circles is standard radiation that most life gives off. The only problem is that in 15-20% them, the readings went up to around 34 micro-ceverts - an increase of some 300%, when entering the circle. This highly abnormal. I would say, "not man made" considering this is a global phenomenon in these 15-20%.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by VisionQuest]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Good post VisionQuest,

I truly think some pseudoskeptics do a disservice to humanity because their logic for opposition to these things is devoid of any reason.

We are a people who have a faculty called reason. We can look at things and weigh them.

So if I say I saw a pink elephant flying in my backyard that's different than U.F.O. sightings and should be weighed differently within reason.

What the pseudoskeptic does is say that flying pink elephants and U.F.O.'s are the same thing. This is a position devoid of any logic and is one that is looking through the eyes of their pre-existing belief system.

U.F.O.' s and the Paranormal has alot of direct and circumstantial evidence that has to be weighed within reason. I look at Crop Circles differently than U.F.O.'s. I give the evidence for U.F.O.'s a 9 and evidence for Crop Circles a 6 (1-10 scale).

I still say that crop circles are more likely to be true because they have been around since the 70's and I don't see the human error. I agree that some are man made but that doesn't explain them all. Plus when you include crop circles within the whole of Ufology it just makes the case for Ufology even stronger.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
i live right outside Knoxville. nothing on the news about this. interesting find. t would be cool to visit the area and see them for myself

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
We should get away from the old "man-made or alien-made?" argument in favor of "known methodology or not?" question. If, as mightymouth's post points out, they meet the 3 basic criteria, they're true anomalies. After all, there are plenty of completely human illusionists/tricksters who, like Penn and Teller, aren't going to give away their trade secrets... I personally believe (though am not convinced that) the real ones are of nonhuman origin.

And I think this one in TN looks too amateurish to be the real deal. At least one of the 3 circles looks a little lopsided.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Lightworth]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lightworth

And I think this one in TN looks too amateurish to be the real deal. At least one of the 3 circles looks a little lopsided.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Lightworth]

Yeah its not the most sharpest ive seen, i agree, but hasnt some known hoaxes looked pretty impressive?
The only real way is to send some of the affected grain for analysis, as the supposed "real" ones have abnormality's, as discussed earlier in the thread.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
In addition to doing plant analysis, also checking the area for magnetite might not be a bad idea (and comparing levels with surrounding areas etc).

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
it must be man made.. they got a little sloppy trying to make the inner circles round. and you can allmost see the path they made when they came and went..

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Excuse the pun, but I have been full circle on the crop circle issue several times. I was convinced, then I find out more about the hoaxing process. Then I learn about some new case studies and I am convinced again.

You have to view this field with the same skepticism that you view the UFO field with. There are many hoax circles cluttering the field just like hoax UFO sightings. Once you separate the wheat from the chaff (another pun sorry), there is some amazing aspects to this phenomenon that simply can't be brushed off as hoaxes.

I am surprised there aren't more threads about this here.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Hello i am in Knoxville, TN. I would like to know in which part of Knoxville did that happen. I am new to UFO, and i would like to get a camcorder for skywatches. There are a lot more UFOs than ever before, something spooky is happening out there

nanovapor

Originally posted by Denied

Originally posted by JeepGal
Where in Tennessee? My sister lives in SE TN and I'm betting she wouldn't mind driving there to take a look if it isn't too far.

Well the last crop circle picture i posted is just outside knoxville, and the new one, was said to be no more than 20 miles from that, i know not any good to you, but im still looking.

Crop-circle researcher Jeff Wilson, whose job sounds fun, has concluded that the crop circles that appeared in a wheat field outside Knoxville last month were not of human origin:

Source.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Hi Nanovapor.
Heres the closest i found.

Madisonville (WVLT) - Man-made or alien-aligned? For the second time in two years, a crop circle's appeared in Monroe County.

Although i understand if thats a bit vague for you, would be amazing if you could get down there and report back.
Also what kind of strange things have been happening there then?

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by VisionQuest

Can I prove that they're ALL man made. YES.

I'm sorry but you have not provided any reasonable proof that ALL crop circles are man made. Your hypothesis that every unexplainable crop circle is made by a group of teens on restricted military areas with radiation and electro-magnetic equip., going undetected in a field for hours with no transportation to or fro is a bit hard to swallow. As well you somehow derived that I suggested that those rare circles were all made by aliens. Poor attention to detail, my friend.

Never once mentioned you suggested they were aliens. This is an open forum and was addressed to those that think aliens come her to push over crops.

I have stipulated that I am prepared to prove that they're ALL man made, but require certain conditions met ie research grant, assistants etc.

Lets concentrate on the one you have mentioned researching:

Originally posted by Mark RoazharIf you refer to radiation, what type is it? Aplha, Beta, Gamma?

Originally posted by VisionQuest
In my research, it is unclear as there are many different types of radiation. Most of the radiation I have found researching crop circles is standard radiation that most life gives off. The only problem is that in 15-20% them, the readings went up to around 34 micro-ceverts - an increase of some 300%, when entering the circle. This highly abnormal. I would say, "not man made" considering this is a global phenomenon in these 15-20%.

For those with out an understanding of radiation, 34 micro ceverts is nothing, especially if the radiation is related to organic matter, then it would be understandable that stressed crops that have been pushed over will create more of this.

A few questions about the crop circle then, if you don't mind answering them:
What were the readings in the rest of the field outside the formation?
and 2 very important questions would be:
Exactly when was it first noticed
Exactly when was the last time it was noticed it wasn't there

reply to post by Lost_Mind

I like that answer

[edit on 10-5-2008 by Mark Roazhar]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
I realize some people dont take crop circles seriously, however i believe some are the genuine article, but why would they travel all this way just to imprint messages onto a crop field, maybe theres a reason for this approach.

Here's a picture of it, it would be great that anyone with any mathematical experience could tell us if this pattern represents any sort of mathematical meaning, or if anyone has any idea what this pattern could mean if anything.

Bear in mind, this crop circle appeared in some old lady's 53 acre back yard, and she didn't hear a thing.

Here is another found not far from the area earlier, again if anyone can relate what the design means or recognizes the shape please tell!

And link to video Here.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by Denied]

The first one is the relationship between three equal distances between galaxies. Threes is how they are set up out in space, they work co-dependent with each other. The triangle represents the measurement between them. As far as the line across the triangle the shaft to infinite.

The second one is Earth. These are the otherworlds that makeup Earthsmind.

[edit on 10-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

The triangle represents the measurement between them. As far as the line across the triangle the shaft to infinite.

The best info i could find regarding the triangle, is its a isosceles triangle, if you turn the picture slightly round imagine the point of the triangle at the top, its a isosceles triangle.

In an isosceles triangle, two sides are of equal length (originally and conventionally limited to exactly two).[2] An isosceles triangle also has two equal angles: the angles opposite the two equal sides.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Denied

You are correct in your assertions. Four rooms within the walls of Earth to move around in. You could turn it into a square and also a circle if you rounded off the edges.

That triangle makes up a pyramid which makes up a quadra-lateral base, that is Earth.

You will notice the (x) thats a multidimensional thing. It supports life in other existances.
The cross represents the mark of infinite.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
These crop circles are too basic. Simple geometric patterns are a sure sign of humans. Very primitive stuff.

Has anyone ever brought up that these crop circles could of been created from lasers or something similar? A satellite with a laser capable of creating these patterns is very likely. A computer can generate these patterns with precision using a laser. Also a aircraft can also house a laser to do this.

So all in all the military or scientific community is probably having a field day.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join