It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle In Tennessee

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

jnaudin.free.fr...

May be a Blueprint for a Starship, or free energy device according to the above video and web site.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by VisionQuest

I think intelligence agencies pay "crackpots" to muddy the water
with fake crop circles.
It goes like this.
Well, this crop circle over here has been exposed to be fake
and then therefore ALL crop circle must be fake.
LOL
It's very clever actually. I'm impressed.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
dead post

[edit on 9-5-2008 by survivor]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Thanks Survivor, although you've now retracted your post
, taken from your video is this, which almost looks the same as the new one in Tennessee.

Compare.

While looking into all this yesterday, i noticed alot of sites claiming that these were blueprints that needed decoding for advanced technology, i wonder if governments know this, or at least tried to see if this is the case.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Denied]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashflash
As crop circles are more evident from an areal viewpoint, perhaps the 'message' is not meant for humans, but rather some code for E.Ts flying overhead. Just a thought.

Good point; I never thought in that way! may be these are some signals (obviously with some meaning, which can be understood by other aliens) meant for other aliens who is flying overhead.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I live in Knoxville and does it say where outside of Knoxville?? That is a fairly broad area(though less broad than TN
)

Is it near Oak Ridge? Kingston? Strawberry Plains? Maryville?

Pretty cool. I need to search the newspaper and see if they picked it up!

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
OK, I just searched the Knoxville News Sentinel and the only thing I can find is crop circles LAST year in Madisionville(which is outside of Knoxville)

www.knoxnews.com...

www.knoxnews.com...

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by llpoolej
I live in Knoxville and does it say where outside of Knoxville?? That is a fairly broad area(though less broad than TN
)

Is it near Oak Ridge? Kingston? Strawberry Plains? Maryville?

Pretty cool. I need to search the newspaper and see if they picked it up!

GOT IT!!

Its in Monroe County.

Madisonville (WVLT) - Man-made or alien-aligned? For the second time in two years, a crop circle's appeared in Monroe County.

Source.

Can you get down there and gets some first hand info??
That would be great.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Denied]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I just watched the video. The lady who owns the farm makes me smile. Gotta love old country people.

I wonder why the paper didn't pick it up again. Not been a big news week in Ktown!

I'll try and see if I can find out exactly where her farm is and check it out.

I just read on the WVLT site that the owner doesn't want people on her property. You don't go to rural areas and snoop around unless you want to be shot
Seriously.

I am going to try and see if I know anyone who knows anyone in the area. Did you read the comments on the TV article? Kinda interesting

[edit on 5/9/2008 by llpoolej]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by llpoolej
I just watched the video. The lady who owns the farm makes me smile. Gotta love old country people.

I wonder why the paper didn't pick it up again. Not been a big news week in Ktown!

I'll try and see if I can find out exactly where her farm is and check it out.

Well i found this.

Investigators with the independent crop circle researchers organizations plan to scientifically test this design next week, but they still have to get helm's permission.

We've haven't revealed the exact location on purpose. Her land's private property. She doesn't want strangers trampling the crops. So public visits are off-limits, for now.

Source.

Maybe we should try and contact her????

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by VisionQuest

Originally posted by Mark Roazhar
I've never seen a crop circle that I trust as alien made. I'd look for local hoaxers

I too believe many are man made. However, if you research the enigma, you'll find that in roughly 15 - 20% of crop circles, there is a hole in the nodes, which looks like an outlet for water vapor that formed after intense heating.

Often the crop images are set inside a field away from tram lines with no visible access. They also show up in fenced off restricted military areas. Plants in the affected areas look dehydrated and cells are enlarged. Soil samples tested by Colin Andrews yielded up to 100 % higher than normal EM measurements in the centers of the formations tested. There are reports that in the years following the appearance of the crop circle the affected areas had an increase in crop yield of up to 40%.

There is residual radiation in the circles, which can have adverse effects. Measurements have detected an emission of energy at the 5KHz frequency up to several days after the crop circles were formed.

If thats all not enough, there are a rare few cases where huge 6 anchor size crop circles show up in less than an hours time.

So unless there's a team of fifty or more people working in a field without being witnessed or, driving to and fro the site without vehicles, but with radiation guns and magnetic devices, we can assume there's some other force making these.

It is ignorant to assume ALL of them are man made in the face of such facts.

Is it not also arrogant to presume that they're alien?

Your findings are correct, but the research I have read always seems biased to prove exceptional factors. Why do research to prove something is ordinary? A slight discrepancy against normal readings seems acceptable

The ability of some people to coordinate themselves is not unusual either. A group of students will happily march into a field and dedicate themselves to doing such a hoax, but will not do the same for academic group work.
The same can be said of bored young squaddies who are stuck on restricted military areas.

I would be very interested in reading about the 1 hour crop circles, and especially the witness(es) who claim to have seen this.

The crop circle you have shown is covered in tram lines, so not sure what you're pointing to when you say they're away from them.

Can you explain what you mean by:

Measurements have detected an emission of energy at the 5KHz frequency up to several days after the crop circles were formed.

If you refer to radiation, what type is it? Aplha, Beta, Gamma?

There is still no evidence that aliens are responsible. The furthest you could push for is 'unknown culprit'

Can I prove that they're ALL man made. YES.

I would require a large enough research grant as it'll take up time
A lot of assistants, as the hoaxers make them quicker than we could investigate.
Even then, the research will not be conclusive unless I can investigate EVERY one of them, including the ones that have been created before the research has started, and unless it was an ongoing to cover all aspects of crop circles to come.

So, who would issue a research grant to prove things are constantly quite normal?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
It reminds me quite a bit of a Black Triangle UFO.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Crop cirles like tarot cards are meant to arrouse the intuition and your own personal perception of things. Tarot cards aren't magic because you draw specific cards to the top. They are an excercise for your own mind to read symbolism and intergrate it into your own life. I beleive crop circles are just that. One day, there will be someone that will open up a part of their mind they excercise while studying them. Then, they will all, all of a sudden make sense. It's important that you make your own personal interpretation of them. Relate everything you see and hear to your subjective reality and dont look for an objective generalized translation, to crop circles, or anything else for that matter. I also don't beleive it is outter space aliens, but energy we have forgotten to beleive in from our own Earth. Again, this is only my interpretation today, May 9, 2008 and my perception is always evolving as it should... We are still evolviing, its only the inside now and can manifest within a life time. Get to work people, we've been sleeping in materialism long enough. FIND YOUR TRUTH.

Edit to add - my ego wants to share my interpretation of the triangle. I think its resonation of the 3 energies that exist on Earth. The light, the dark, and the apathetic/mirroresque/empathetic. Those that are either not looking, or those that are always changing. The triangle representing the plane in which these energies manifest and experience. If it's man made i still love the feeling and thoughts I get when i personally look at it. ...on a crazy note, even the hello kitty crop cricle has specific relation to my life currently. It's no use in explaining because it deals with my own specific synchronicities. There is something magical in this life, i feel it. Im here to say work to break free of the tyranny of materialism and you will find your magic.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by BlakSheep]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I have a question about crop circles.

Skeptics claim that all crop circles are fake but the question is where are all the messed up crop circles if they are all fake?

Human error would suggest that if all of these crop circles were fake there would be mistake and crooked crop circles all over the place. Where's the human error? I have yet to see a messed up crop circle. Does anyone have pics or videos of messed up crop circles or does anyone know the percentage of messed up crop circles out there?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Denied

My first thought was a graphical representation of the unified field theory: Electricity, Magnetism and Gravity. The bisected triangle could represent that two of the items are seperate in and of themselves, but combine for the third.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Has some geometrical properties to it.

Wich way is up on that triangle?

One way looks cool for a logo.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by polomontana

Skeptics claim that all crop circles are fake but the question is where are all the messed up crop circles if they are all fake?

People take pictures of the good ones, they're not interested in plain circles, unfinished projects or practice runs
I think its wrong to call them 'fake', as I think they're excellent works of art (or vandalism if you're a farmer)

Could this be a test?

Proof that aliens and booze dont mix

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Mark Roazhar]

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Mark Roazhar]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Mark Roazhar

Oh god! I think I spotted myself! ROTFPMP....perfect Mark, too damn funny....still laughing cant see keyboard....

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Mark,

I think it's silly how you try to ridicule something just because you don't understand it.

It's good to see most people in the thread actually are freethinkers with an open mind to the truth.

Of course some of these are made by humans just like some U.F.O. pics and videos are faked and just like some theiories in physics don't make any sense. Does this discredit the whole of physics because of it?

This is what some skeptics are suggesting.

Again,

If people are going to claim that all of these crop circles are fake, they would have to show pics and videos of the fake ones do to human error and give us a percentage.

It's not enough to make a joke because that's the way you fill the void of your lack of information to back your assertion. That's no different than lol or saying little green men when all else fails.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Compared to other confirmed hoax crop circles, this one looks very amateur. Ropey in fact.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join