It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC news - poss freudian slip ref: no moon landing!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Okay, watching BBC this morning at about 6.45am UK and they had this blonde woman on talking about the ESA looking for possible astronauts.

She said that if she were chosen she already had a list of things that she would be... Second Brit in space - Second Female Brit in space - first something else.... Then she quite deliberately (to my mind) said 1st person on the moon!

Please say someone can come up with the footage!! please please!

Thoughts?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
... and they had this blonde woman

This sums up my thoughts most succinctly!

[edit on 8-5-2008 by Shere Khaan]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
1st person on the Moon from Britain

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Shere Khaan

Don't be like that man..

Seriously I'd like people to see it - the presenters went all uncomfortable and everything - she was not exactly a dumb blonde, she had a degree in astro physics - think she may even of been a Dr.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
1st person on the Moon from Britain

Surely you mean 1st non-resurrected person on the Moon from Britain.

EDIT TO ADD: I would love to see a video of this. Does the BBC iplayer thingy have the clip in question?

Jon

[edit on 5.8.2008 by Voxel]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
The moon may be 50000 + years old but its still artificial in my books.

The 1969 moon landing shown on tv was just done for our entertainment and to finally shut us up so we finally stop wandering what its like on the moon.

the real deal is that the moon is more than that i think. There is top secret stuff going on there and for all i know when it came into our orbit for surveillance reasons it caused the waters to rise and perhaps swallow atlantis etc.

either way, my theory is yes, we have been on the moon but not like we have seen on tv and the moon is completely artificial.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Cos of course there have been so many other nations set foot up there! - and all of them male - she could of men't to say first woman..

This is why I say possible freudian slip.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Voxel

EDIT TO ADD: I would love to see a video of this. Does the BBC iplayer thingy have the clip in question?

Don't seem so - yet at least, I don't know of any other service that stores news programs so unless someone else saw it or has it... I don't know what to say

It really looked odd to me though.

[edit on 8/5/2008 by Now_Then]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Herbal Oli
The moon may be 50000 + years old but its still artificial in my books.

The 1969 moon landing shown on tv was just done for our entertainment and to finally shut us up so we finally stop wandering what its like on the moon.

the real deal is that the moon is more than that i think. There is top secret stuff going on there and for all i know when it came into our orbit for surveillance reasons it caused the waters to rise and perhaps swallow atlantis etc.

either way, my theory is yes, we have been on the moon but not like we have seen on tv and the moon is completely artificial.

Because moon rocks with special compositions, unique to that planetary body are just made up.

Amiright?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
sorry man, not being rude but is that a statement or a question or a combo of both? just wanna read it right

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Yhea any way Herbal Oli and Masisoar.....

The thread is kind of about the news this morning - did any one else see what I'm talking about?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
@ Everyone

Please keep the 1-liner rule in mind when posting...

One Line Posts

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I saw it. I was half listening until I heard her rambling like a loon. I thought it was strange the way she reacted to what she had said, as if she was thinking WTF? herself. She didn't do a good job of correcting herself either. Not sure if it has any rel significance though. Btw, who was she?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Agreed Herbal. The moon is not what many think. Know I will open my backdoor to contempt on that. To many anomalies.

top topics

join