It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I have been sitting here reading the various posts on conspiratorial views of most of the fraternal organizations in our world today. It occured to me that not one has escaped the clutches of those who would rather tear down than to truely understand what it is that is involved in the groups. I don't know about others, but nearly every organization I have been a part of with more than 50 members, it was darn near impossible to get anything approaching the types of continuity to even begin to institute the types of nefarious planning thats reffered to here and other boards. What I'm curious about is how others can believe this. Do you believe that so many people are that devious, or are they that much afraid of being 'not of the body' within those groups? I don't know too many Masons that have been murdered for revealing some terrible secret of the society. There aren't piles of Knights of Columbus bodies around that have squealed on there bretheren. Is it jelousy because they might not be welcomed as members of these societies? I have never felt the need to become members of that type of organization. I know others that can't wait to join. It sure seems to me that to believe all these groups are working in tandum to undermine our way of life and actualy pulling it off is remote. So ......Tell me.... what do you truely believe???
Zindo

new topics

join