Is "Webnet Global Communications" a legit company? If so their 3dh technology is amazing.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Is the "doc" such a victim that his ex employees (who were fired without notice or their last months pay) so disgruntled and evil that they would actually set up a blog just to try and make him look bad?
is everyone that is posting information actually just a small handful of people trying to hurt the poor "doctors" reputation?
Are all the other websites and links being posted on this site that do not paint a good picture of the "doc" and his crew just scam sites? is the conspiracy that big??

I was not an employee. I live in southern alberta. I invested $5000, and now, If I try and put all the information together that I have, I'm assuming to kiss it goodbye.

Wouldn't you be disgruntled? Yes it was a high risk investment, but generally you don't lose it all with risky investments. There are people who invested a whole year's worth of salary, and more to get in on this. Yes, it may only be a handful of people...but I think it's fair and right that they be disgruntled, and want to bring this guy down, not to jurt his reputation, but to prevent him from doing it again. What's wrong with voicing an opinion?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by antimatt3r

Is the "doc" such a victim that his ex employees (who were fired without notice or their last months pay) so disgruntled and evil that they would actually set up a blog just to try and make him look bad?
is everyone that is posting information actually just a small handful of people trying to hurt the poor "doctors" reputation?
Are all the other websites and links being posted on this site that do not paint a good picture of the "doc" and his crew just scam sites? is the conspiracy that big??

I was not an employee. I live in southern alberta. I invested $5000, and now, If I try and put all the information together that I have, I'm assuming to kiss it goodbye.

Wouldn't you be disgruntled? Yes it was a high risk investment, but generally you don't lose it all with risky investments. There are people who invested a whole year's worth of salary, and more to get in on this. Yes, it may only be a handful of people...but I think it's fair and right that they be disgruntled, and want to bring this guy down, not to jurt his reputation, but to prevent him from doing it again. What's wrong with voicing an opinion?

Sorry my apologies. Mis understanding.
I was talking about the person who posted above you...
I hit reply on the bottom of his post, thinking that would put it in quotation marks, But I see now that I had to hit the quote button.
My bad.
I was actually being very sarcastic in my quote.
Beleive me I do not think this "dr" is a victim.
I am saying for him to take some accountability and stop blaming others for his comanies problems.

Sory about the confusion.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I can tell you one person who hasnt given up anything....he still has a house , an escalade and a mercedes......and most of all the nerve to ask for more

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I see webnet has removed all its web pages. that certainly doesn't look good

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
hmmmm....this is interesting
www.telecomweb.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
pkball - sorry, and no problem. Thanks for clarifying.
Confirmed that Bruce Perkins has legal advice to keep his lips sealed for now...
I attempted to contact 3dh via email today, but no answer yet (no surprise).

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
A video taken while driving past Webnet HQ this evening....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Wait! Could this be what motivated 'The Boys" to start Webnet? If so- well, I'm really upset with Mel Brooks. lol

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by scam_hunter
A video taken while driving past Webnet HQ this evening....

www.youtube.com...

OMG SO FUNNY!!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Wow, and I thought those videos were funny...

I just read the posting that is obviously from one of Webnet's current employees. He names one of their former employees as a "ringleader".

I like that word, Ringleader, it has so many interesting connotations- normally criminal. I've never heard it used towards people who were after good.

The 'RingLeader' in the Webnet case is probably the person who fits this description:

- One who irresponsibly led a company down to the ground, losing all of the investor's money.

- One who uses that money to buy fancy cars, boats and expensive homes- even though the company's balance books were always seriously in the Red.

- One who waited until there was no cash to lay-off his/her staff, then left them out in the cold with weeks of unpaid salaries.

- One who writes a letter to all of the people he screwed asking for more money.

- One who has a questionable claim to hold a PhD in "Chemistry" from a RELIGIOUS university with 2-page website, and no degree programs in that discipline.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 30-7-2008 by scam_hunter]

[edit on 30-7-2008 by scam_hunter]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Please be aware that there are disgruntal former employees of webnet that are now aming to stirr a big cloud of stink from this using hear say and assumptions. Greg Renuff is the head guy.

Much of what I am reading is not true. Even in bad stories, there is some truth.

Yes, the company did not grow as expected.
Yes, the company has had to let go of 100+ employees.
Yes, the company depended on investors income to expand.
Yes, the house...
Yes, Fast Tracks and the perkins group screwed the company over and tried to go behing webnet's back to 3dh. After working for webnet after all these years, perkins' now grow a conciense and try to claim that there was no aggrement with 3dh? Yeah, right, nice try.

And guess who is promoting that new link that was posted on page 4, the perkins themselves. WOWWW

To fix a mix up.
I tried to reply to the above quoted text.... yet accidentally it looked like I was defending the "Doctor" and asking questions about antimatt3r's post.

To the person who wrote the quoted message in THIS reply (sorry bout the mix up ladies and gentlemen)
Are you freaking serious?
let me guess.... your a doctor too?
and you still get paid by Webnet Global
Stop blaming everyone else.... i highly doubt the world is out to hurt Webnet because Webnet is a GOOD company... if anyone is ganging up it is becuase you fired them, scammed them, hurth them, and did other cruel and explicit things to them and they want the TRUTH to be known.

If millions upon millions of dollars were raised and all you bought were houses and boats and toyus.... then guess what... YOU are to blame for the failure of your own company... nt the ex employees whos lives you may have ruined, not the investors whos lives you may have ruined, not your land lord, not th weather...... no just YOU..... grow some testis and become accountable.

I read the province newspaper (the one where it states the doctor got his doctorate from a questionable place.... and his 742,000 dollar house is owned by webnet) and it has people thanking the newspaper for telling the truth... then someone posts that an ex emplyee from the IT department is hurting poor webnet and that Weebnet is the victim........
My god what makes me more sick than a theif is a coward who wont be accountable.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I couldn't have said it better. I know of Carrington and how he fired his previous accounting staff before the present one. The man knows exactly what he's doing and before you can say 'AUDIT' he'll be gone to Mexico with his mexican wife, who resides here with him in Abbotsford, by his side.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by PkBall

why does the owner of this website block my blogs about webnet? i worked for them for a year. this is suppose to be a site that everybody tells what they know. i talk to 12 employees everyday about all the things greg carrington said in our employee meetings. it's all true information but this website doesn't want to hear the truth about what we all have heard and seen.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Hey All,

Hmm, are we making a difference here? You may remember a few posts back when I shared the link for "Dr" Carrington's inbred Alma Mater: www3.vistatech.net...

Click that link now, and you will see it has disappeared. Things that make you go hmmmm- is this evidence that the rats are starting to run because of our little discussion here? Hope so...

Well, thats why I love the WayBack Machine- a super tool for tracking down scam artists. Here's the main link for the "Dr"s "University"

web.archive.org...://www3.vistatech.net/~ebu/

For anyone out there investigating if "Emmanuel Baptist University" is real, you may want to ask their Internet Service Provider: www.vistatech.net...

One of the super-cool parts of WayBack is that it tracks changes across time too. Here's the history for "Dr" Evil's alma matter:

web.archive.org...*/www3.vistatech.net...

And, as Webnet's website has now disappeared (running scared boys?), here's some of the history of their corporate website:

web.archive.org...*/webnetcwn.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
More blasts from the past...

It seems that at sometime, Gregory Carrington ran , here's a Google Archive link where I found this out- it seems that BC's most deserving prison bitch once ran an exotic fish business out of Delta:

I found it was his through a comment on a web developer's site: (note to investigators, talk to these guys)

dowcoconsultants
Here's the WayBack link for the online shop:

Notice the number of 'dangerous' fish in his offerings. Perhaps we should be calling him "Dr" Evil now???

(shortened link)

[edit on 31-7-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I invested 30 thousand into two Webnet co/lo territories. The last communication I had with Webnet was July 15th 2008 when they responded to my email. They stated they were still debt free. They didn't indicate that they were in financial difficulty.I still have that email. I never received emails from them in regards to the June investor presentations or of the companies restructuring . I didn't know the company was in trouble until today July 31st when I checked to see how things were going.We were told earlier in the year that everything was ok, coming together slower than anticipated but to hang in there. I now expect to lose my investment but I will be in the legal line up to get whatever I can of my hard earned money. The courts are tougher on white collar ripoffs these days so if there was some criminal intent the hammer will come down and someone will pay.
Less30K

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by scam_hunter

Las Vegas offices shutdown last week. Trucks emptying Abbotsford head office today July 31st. He's gone folks. He should not have been allow to mortgage the WebNet house after being served the cease and desist order from the SEC.

Thats investor money which is no longer attachable. Well it is attachable however that house has just become another debt like everything else he touched. He must have been planning this for some time.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
FAT GREG CARRINGTON. FAT GREG CARRINGTON.
FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT INVESTED. FILE A COMPLAIN WITH THE CALIFORNIA BUSINESS CORPORATION AND WITH THE SEC.
SCAM!SCAM!

GREG IS NOW HIDING. HE HAS TONS OF MONEY IN HIS OFFSHORE ACCOUNT.

SCAM SCAM SCAM.

SCAM

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I KNEW THE OTHER DAY WHEN THE MERCEDES WITH THE NEVADA PLATES SHOWED UP HE WAS MAKING HIS MOVE...HE'S LONG GONE.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join