Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Is "Webnet Global Communications" a legit company? If so their 3dh technology is amazing.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

THE CALLCENTER IN MIRA MAR, SAN DIEGO THAT CALLED ALL THE INVESTORS ORIGINALLY TO INVEST IS EMPTY AND NONE OF THE EMPLOYEES GOT PAID. I STOPPED BY THERE TODAY AND LOOKED IN THE WINDOWS. EMPTY!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I am a sucker too, and feeling quite sick over the whole thing. The nerve of this man to actually ask for more money...Unbelievable. I am not sure what to do now. This is a terrible way to find this out but quite expected as they have done nothing but kept us in the dark since day one. I just don't know what to do now.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
start doing some digging on this company and the people involved. they just sent out a letter asking for all investors to send in 500$ each to keep the company afloat for the next month or two. hahaha seems funny that abbotsford. las vegas and mexico are all common connection with the main man gregory c carrington...perhaps this is the proposed flight plan to take the fund and run!!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
start doing some digging on this company and the people involved. they just sent out a letter asking for all investors to send in 500$ each to keep the company afloat for the next month or two. hahaha seems funny that abbotsford. las vegas and mexico are all common connection with the main man gregory c carrington...perhaps this is the proposed flight plan to take the fund and run!!!! take a look at this site and see what salaries these guys are pulling in and whats being used for operation costs!! www.bcsc.bc.ca...

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This is copy/pasted from July 24th Province Newspaper (BCs most read newspaper)
Troubled Abbotsford company asking investors for cash
Troubled Abbotsford company asking investors for cash
Wendy McLellan, The Province
Published: Thursday, July 24, 2008

After laying off most of its employees and cancelling services to its customers, the president of WebNet Converged Wireless Network Ltd. is asking investors to send money to help the company with a "cash crunch."
"You can help us save the company and investments," president and CEO Gregory Carrington wrote in a four-page letter sent to investors on Tuesday - the day The Province first reported the Abbotsford-based company had laid off more than 100 workers without notice.
"A little help from each of you will assist us in keeping the company moving the next 90 days and by then, we expect adequate revenues will kick in, fund us and start the recovery process."
send $500 or more directly to its Canadian or U.S. bank accounts, or to the Abbotsford office, and offers a 15-per-cent return on a one-year promissory note.
Carrington said the firm, which offers high-speed Internet and phone service, is undergoing restructuring. He said he is placing a second mortgage on his residence to meet the company's financial obligations, but still needs more money.
According to land registry documents, Carrington's Abbotsford residence, which is valued at $742,000, is owned by WebNet Converged Wireless Network.
Carrington uses the title "Dr." on his letter, and the company website states he holds a doctorate in Communications, Arts and Science from Emmanuel Baptist University.
According to the university's website, the institution only offers degrees in religious studies. The telephone number for the North Carolina campus is not in service and there is no new listing in the U.S.
The B.C. government's Employment Standards Branch has launched an investigation into WebNet after receiving complaints from 27 former employees.
Last month, the B.C. Securities Commission issued a cease-trade order on the sale of shares in WebNet, which has several other names, including WebNet Global Communications and 3dh Capital Technologies.
COMMENTS ON THIS STORY
Add Your Comment
Anne Ilias
Fri, Jul 25, 08 at 12:25 AM
Wendy, thank you for the bringing the truth out....

Jose Amengual
Fri, Jul 25, 08 at 01:59 AM
To add a little of information. I'm one of the ex-employes of WebNet and I saw the letter. In the letter say litteraly : "and key personnel in the Technical Department have stayed on. The staff understands the situation and has agreed to jump in where necessary to fill the void as required. " The "Key" personal to maintain the services were two person Me and the Voip experts any of us is working for the company and we are not willing to come back, even on contract and the only thing that we understand is that we didn't got pay. Thanks.

Greg Renouf
Fri, Jul 25, 08 at 09:17 AM
As an employee who has over a month of unpaid wages & expenses, I'm concerned about this approach. The letter says, the money will be deposited in a "WebNet Funding Trust...which is domiciled in Nevada." The money will be outside the reach of Canadian courts & authorities. So, it doesn't look likely that employees, investors or creditors will get anything. If people are feeling charitable, why not donate the money into a fund to support the victims- the people who are really suffering...

Fri, Jul 25, 08 at 09:41 AM
How come all the sleezy fly by night companies are in Vancouver

Jason
Fri, Jul 25, 08 at 09:55 AM
I'm sure if the "key" people can't spell, or form a proper sentence, then the company structure is of the same caliber.

Richard Head
Fri, Jul 25, 08 at 10:22 AM
Yet another 'gang' in Abbotsford. I wonder if Carrington is a really nice guy and maybe even a realtor?

Trudey
Fri, Jul 25, 08 at 11:00 AM
Well if thats the case, it sounds to me like a person would just be p

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
they all have profiles at www.linkedin.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
source:
www.shorecliffcommunications.com...
"he was asked to sit as an advisor to the Senate of Mexico during the Tourism and Economic Development negotiations of the NAFTA Treaty. "

I have yet to find any information to back this claim if anyone has any I'd love to have the link

guess this is where the net comes back to bite one in the a&*

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I would like to see the Webnet principle's passports confiscated until this
is resolved. My spouse and I have also been stung pretty good too. We looked upon this as a good way to generate some income for our
retirement and understood it would involve a period of no returns at first.
These guys told us they were actively persuing the video verified security
along with the broadband network. why in the world did they have all the staff ?? I wonder how many other houses and what kind of cars the
investors also own, in north america and offshore ?? (sarcasm). It is high time this kind of activity was punished for the fraud it is. Getting involved in the UK .US and Europe and 3DH was never put to us as prospective investors. (In my mind this was fraudulent that they did this without putting it to the territory shareholders). They were to persue the network and v.v. security in the lower mainland and then move into Alberta. Every time these guys strayed from their plan and got involved in something else they just hemmoraged (share holders) money. Wonder if they stached any? The underlying tone of the letter to shareholders requesting financial aid almost sounds like a threat (send or else)
I don't think this went out to all the shareholders as I spoke to one person who was not contacted . We, along with many other investors, borrowed the money to invest with WebNet. The only time they responded to my e-mails was when they were hustling more money. If these guys
have any intentions of saving face , they better get with it . This also has
credbility issues for Darren Weeks (Fast Track To Cash Flow) who regularly promoted this at his events. We walked into this fully realizing this was a risky investment, but if they had of stayed with their plan they had the potential to do quite well on the video verified security.
Honest intentions, incompetence or smoke and mirrors?????? We'll never know for sure.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The truth is stated in the 'doctors' own words to the investors. His monthly expenses were $800,000 a month of which $90,000 was the cost to subsidize the income shortfall from the wireless network of which I learned recently he fact he knew didn't work over two years ago. Yes didn't work in the areas he deployed or intended to deploy.

Who in their right mind would grow a monthly expense to this level with virtually no product (per say) on the street. Virtually NO RETAIL OR WHOLESALE income?

Think about this seriously?

The 3DH company he was dealing with dumped him over three month ago as he was to have paid them a % of investor income of which they claim they never received. That company was very similar in that they perpetually raise money too for their 3DH Company and have virtually no income either.

Now 'DR' claims he has another 3DH firm even better and the list goes on. Daren Weeks of 'Fast Tracks to Cash Flow" is 100% implicated although not directly but he was informed twice that I know of that WebNet had nothing working or any income other than bringing in new investors in through a perpetual array of new investment vehicles.

There are wrongful dismissal suits, the SEC in Canada and soon the US are investigating along with the Canadian labor Relations.

His landlord in Holland is suing him personally for lease income never paid (in the multi six figures) supported by the Dutch Government because he never incorporated there yet paid two executives $10,000 (combined) Euro's a month plus a very expensive Condo for over roughly an eight months period of time and their hands were tied as they weren't allow to do anything. Incidentally one of the two officer he supported there is also being sued and he was an officer of the company.

The Webnet shares sold to date was roughly 15 to 20 million dollars and another 15 to 20 million plus through Fast Tracks to Cash Flow Seminars. WebNet paid (as do the other vendors) $10.00 per person that showed up plus 2% of gross investor sales revenue. Just call them to be a vendor to verify.

What could you accomplish with 30 to 45 Million Dollars over three years?

That house (in his letter to investors) that was mortgaged was probably mortgaged to the hilt as it was an attachable. As an asset I can assure you that those funds are now long gone and this house is now not a beneficial asset to investors.

We really need a forensic audit quickly somehow. I don't' know what needs to be done to justify or warrant this task however if I were to make a wild guess there would be between $5 Million to $15 Million liquid somewhere in off shore accounts that could be attached which would help staff and shareholders to get something back.

Bottom line is the 'DR's
' EGO is and has been way out of control and this is his and our biggest downfall other than the fact he has no heart or mercy for investors WebNet and divisions thereof must have just under or over 4000 investors in shares, Co-Licensed and other divisions ranging from $2500.00 to over $1,000.00 per investor individually.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Please be aware that there are disgruntal former employees of webnet that are now aming to stirr a big cloud of stink from this using hear say and assumptions. Greg Renuff is the head guy.

Much of what I am reading is not true. Even in bad stories, there is some truth.

Yes, the company did not grow as expected.
Yes, the company has had to let go of 100+ employees.
Yes, the company depended on investors income to expand.
Yes, the house...
Yes, Fast Tracks and the perkins group screwed the company over and tried to go behing webnet's back to 3dh. After working for webnet after all these years, perkins' now grow a conciense and try to claim that there was no aggrement with 3dh? Yeah, right, nice try.

And guess who is promoting that new link that was posted on page 4, the perkins themselves. WOWWW

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
What has happened to the staff of webnet?

I feel so sorry for all of them.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I have nothing to gain or lose as I neither work for or invested in this company but I found it so interesting ( from an article in the abbotsford newspaper) that I did some digging on my own. shame shame shame what a bunch. Perhaps as a sign of good faith to its investors you might want to ditch that mercedes with the nevada plates or perhaps the escalade? Funds generated from the sale of these I'm sure would satisfy at least one of the creditors. And who ever is driving with vanity plates WEBNET.....well you must hang your head in shame when you drive around town.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Let me geuss.... you are one of the 12-14 emplyees left on board trying to get all of us investors to loan you more money??

Please stop blaming everyone else for your screw ups

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

of course there are ex employees on this blog .... we are all now ex employees because the company has shut its doors and no one works there any more. DUH! and who better to give the public the inside scoop on carrington and his scam called web net. As ex employees we all had first row seats for his underhanded tactics. why be disgruntled as you put it . I for one am grateful to no longer be apart of the mess.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
And guess who is promoting that new link that was posted on page 4, the perkins themselves. WOWWW

Are you referring to the www.investors-speak-out.com... (warnings and scams section) site? If so, I am not one of the Perkins'. It is my site, that I created as an investor, to try to get as many people who know more than me to conglomerate their knowledge and opinions about this scam. Yes, John told me it was a good idea to do so. Is he being honest or not? I don't know. but the more people who are involved that speak up, the better. Most of the investors don't know. But there are, as you said, a lot of disgruntled employees, etc, who have plenty of information. Let's make it public.

I don't think there are any legal repercussions of telling the truth on a website. There have been a few people give information. I asked Greg Carrington in an email to give his information - but as I said in my post on ISO, he is probably under some legal shut-up clause right now. But I guarantee the employees, ex-employees, etc aren't.

There are still some people who are hopeful that this isn't fully a scam - if so (would be nice for my bank account) - let's prove it. If not, let's prove it too - before it's really too late.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Let me guess.... You are one of the remaining 12-14 left at Webnet and you want us to "loan" you more money?

Take some accountability and stop blaming others for your mistakes.

If it is everyones elses fault for hurting your poor victim of a company, than you cant tell us all what happened to the million and millions of dollars raised by Webnet Global/Webnet CWN and all of Webnets other numerous companies. By your investment sales in california, investor telemarketers in BC, investor sales in Nevada, investor sales throughout canada............
Where are the antennas?
Where are the 3d movies?
How come Webnet is buying houses and boats, but not selling any services?

Is the "doc" such a victim that his ex employees (who were fired without notice or their last months pay) so disgruntled and evil that they would actually set up a blog just to try and make him look bad?
is everyone that is posting information actually just a small handful of people trying to hurt the poor "doctors" reputation?
Are all the other websites and links being posted on this site that do not paint a good picture of the "doc" and his crew just scam sites? is the conspiracy that big??

Wowzers

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by scam_hunter

"In the past week we have laid off over 100 employees and reduced our burn rate from near $800 thousand per month to $140 thousand per month. This is manageable and attainable."" GC's words. It could of worked 6 months ago and had paid employees their one month lost of $$$ (June 15 to July 15th) along with severance packages. Obviously there is another motive here??? How do people get away with this stuff?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join