Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Is "Webnet Global Communications" a legit company? If so their 3dh technology is amazing.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
don't believe in their 3dh. they but that for 500thousand. and now they are trying to sell it back. don't own any dealership. my friend invested 100k in this stupid company and now he is hurting really bad. he got 5000 return after 6 months after that. greg carrington been trying to hide from him. so far he is the only biggest investors. they change their phone number few times already. this company will never make it here in the united states. they have no real technology. they are just peggy backing. they said they have the hopling technology that they claimed. but when you investigate this company, they have a piss of # technology.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
don't believe in their 3dh. they but that for 500thousand. and now they are trying to sell it back. don't own any dealership. my friend invested 100k in this stupid company and now he is hurting really bad. he got 5000 return after 6 months after that. greg carrington been trying to hide from him. so far he is the only biggest investors. they change their phone number few times already. this company will never make it here in the united states. they have no real technology. they are just peggy backing. they said they have the hopling technology that they claimed. but when you investigate this company, they have a piss of # technology.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I would like to know what city you went to this seminar at sounds to me like you are full of bs.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Well that would pretty much sum things up now wouldn't it...

What about "Paul received his B.A. from the University of Agra, Agra, India."

www.indiaeducation.ernet.in...

On all 32 terminals: Win 98 installed their HDD, I think that says it all no?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
oh and DOCTOR? Greg (yes i have a ? because he paid 50k of the investors money to get that BS title) carrington (see scam artist and theif)
just laid off everyone except his two cronies BRUDER, AND SODDY and his accounting team... the only reason hes keeping the accountant is because he knows where Greg has put all the money.

yes they raised 20 million in 2 years and greg bought (under the name webnet global... so this should be property of the investors.... not that greedy jerk) a million dollar home on Eagle Mountain (in abbotsford thats a nice place to live) a huge million dollar house boat, three escalades, a lincoln for his wife.... oh and Bruder took a 100,000$ shareholder loan to buy his house. Soddy on the other hand i think is just too stupid to realize that he will be the one that takes the wrap when this goes down.
oh and the rest of the money... all went offshore to a bank that greg's accountant set up in the caymans.

now hes blaming all of his problems and the reasons that everyone lost their job on his ex sales team. they quit because they found out something (they seem too smart to let anyone other than their lawyer know what that thing is) im thinking it had something to do with 3dh.

Greg is letting everyone know that this team screwed tham all ( i worked in the tech department in aldergrove until 2 days ago when i got laid off... without them paying me my last months salary)out of a job and ruined 3dh for them..... but usually if you do have a contract with a company (ie 3dh) someone quitting and talking to 3dh usually woulndt make your contracts void....and now greg has the balls (doctor balls though so they are more important) to ask all of us workers (after not recieving our pay for over a month) to loan him anything we have... just so we can keep our jobs.... what a scum bucket....

long long story short tell your family members to RUN AWAY... i guarantee in a few months the doc will be gone back to his place in mexico with all of your money..relaxing in the sun.. htinking he didnt hurt anyone and blaming everyone else.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I guess that's why all the phones went dead last week!!!! Can the investers get together and take over the house and caddys?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I'm surprised some of the investors haven't gone to the papers with this story. They are not aware or in shock like the rest of the poor Webnet employees. Lives are circling the drain.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
googled "webnet scam" lead me here. wow

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I had work in Webnet for more than a year and what you can see here in the forum is true, there is no "fake" information here.

I saw complete families going to the office to see how the company looks and now I know that was a complete scam and I feel very sad for that families that they tough that was a good idea to invest all the savings.

We are still waiting to get paid of the last two salaries, vacations and etc.

Hopefully more people will add to this blog that could help new investor of a new SCAM and give to the actual investors and idea of where is the money.....

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
It looks like this isn't Mr. Soddy's first venture with questionable Vancouver businesses:

www.secinfo.com...

Reading his profile, once would think that he is a highly-educated guy who has experience with "a myriad of programming languages".

Did he learn this myriad in his time at truck driving school???

www.ait-schools.com...

Or was that during his tutorage at a fly-by-night college that preys on the stupid & unemployed?

www.discovervancouver.com

Lies, damned lies, and more damned lies.

[link skewing page]

[edit on 10/11/08 by Jbird]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The Scam gets deeper:

www.sectorpages.ca...

Over the Past 20 years, 3-D seismic technology has reached the forefront of the natural resource exploration industry. VoxelPro allows users to visualize seismic data more precisely than previously imagined. Users have the flexibility to manipulate the image in a variety of ways to virtually explore strata with extreme clarity.

Contact data - Address
Company name:
3DH Geophysical Imaging
Canada
City:
Kelowna
Street:
3079 Ourtdland Road
Postal code:
V1Z 2J3
Phone(s):
(250) 769-7038
(250) 878-7333 (fax)
Additional Data
EuroSIC:
13717110 Others
Publish date:
2007-11-20

Does anyone know what "EuroSIC" is?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
EUROSIC S.A. is a Romanian company involved in manufacture and supply of low voltage switchboards, being an active presence on Romanian market since 1994. With approximately 50 employees, well manufacturing facilities and flexible management, the company is now facing a sustainable development
EuroSIC is an equivalent system to SIC to execute payments in Euros.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
EUROSIC S.A. is a Romanian company involved in manufacture and supply of low voltage switchboards, being an active presence on Romanian market since 1994. With approximately 50 employees, well manufacturing facilities and flexible management, the company is now facing a sustainable development
EuroSIC is an equivalent system to SIC to execute payments in Euros.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Swiss Interbank Clearing operates the euroSIC interbank payment system for transactions in euro on behalf of the Swiss banks.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Word is out:

www.canada.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by scam_hunter

scumbag lives here?

maps.google.com...,Kelowna+,bc&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=49.71116,87.539063&ie=UTF8&cd=1&t=h&z=16& iwloc=addr

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   

We also invested and have only received about $200 dollars in dividends since January of last year. Their 800 number is no longer up and running and we just received emails today letting us know that they are facing bankruptcy and want their investors to bail them out with additional donations of anywhere from $1000 to $5000. Scary! If anyone knows of any class action lawsuits in progress, I would like to know. I've been trying to find news of their problems via the internet. They claim they have laid off 85% of their employees and are hiring a new CFO. I was under the impression also that they were debt free. Doesn't sound like it now.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join