Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Is "Webnet Global Communications" a legit company? If so their 3dh technology is amazing.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Here is a bit of general advice, most startups fail.

If you have the money and wish to take the risk: Go see them for yourself.
If you are wowed, then check out their books.

If they want your money, they will show. If they do not, then walk away.

It's your money, which means you are the boss.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

First off it is not a seminar, it is a presentation. Secondly, It's not that the offer is ending at the end of each month, it just means that once you do attend the offer will no longer be available to you. Webnet is a legit company and they are not showing you this presentation to educate you and your friends, they are there to makes $ to expand their network. I have invested in the share plan as well as the 3DH and I have been gettin 150% return... Not to bad for a "scam"

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

FINALLY
Great advice

Been reading the entire post... not much in the smarts on alot of replies.... just opinions.
THIS ONE ACTUALLY MAKES SENSE.... not just for Webnet but for any investment.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I just want to thank everyone contributing to my first useful and important thread.

This is a summary of how I understand the results of this thread so far.

One: The Company does seem to be legit.

Two: However it seems not to yield its worth in investment returns and its future doesn’t seem to certain.

Three: As stated by Cyberbian, “most start ups fail”, thus providing the most useful reply so far in considering if this company is worth investing in or not.

So, far the conclusion to my knowledge is that this company is not worth investing as it is now.

To add, I just want to say, "w00t 2nd page".

Thanks everyone.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by halfmask]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
All startup companies are risky...like Apple, Google, eBay were in their early days... however, they are now big business and I'm sure you wish you invested in them. Don't you wish you truly researched and took a risk on these gems when they were first conceived?

Do your due diligence. Take educated risks once in awhile and see where that leads. There are many signs that point to the future success of this company. Have you done your homework?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This company, is an outright and complete scam. All of them. The BC Securities Commission has been on them for months. They have multiple Cease Orders including recently selling shares in companies that don't even exist. Dr. Carrington is a Time Share salesman and so is his henchman Bruder. check out the www.bcsc.bc.ca... for your self. Oh and they both used to be involved in a charity scam as well investigated by the CRA and shutdown. A real nice crew.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

There seem to be people on this thread that know more about Webnet Global than I can find about them using a Google search. Since my parents invested money in Webnet I have been looking to find out more about them. How bad is a cease trade order anyway? Does this mean that the company is about to go bust, or is this just a formality because they used an offering memorandum that was not completed in accordance with regulations? And is there anyway that one of the anonymously posted claims about the charity scam can be verified?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
As someone who's parents invested money in Webnet I started investigating the company and its principals. There is not much to be found about the company itself or its principals, Carrington, Bruder Soddy etc.

As far as I am aware they do seem to have have a wireless network up and running, however the company that provided them with the 'amazing' 3dh technology has recently been removed as technology partner from their website. The only technology partner that is now left is a company called Hopling Technologies and they are based in the Netherlands.

Can somebody comment on how bad a Cease Trade order issued by the BC Securities Commission really is? Is this just a slap on the wrist or is the company in real trouble because of this?

And what about the claim that Carrington and Bruder were involved in a charity scam that a previous poster made? Is there any evidence that substantiates this?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
1.) How to Cover a Grow Op:
- Rent some industrial space.
- Buy equipment that uses mega amounts of energy (i.e. a Steel Smelter)
- Never turn it on.
- Have a lot of trucks moving in & out daily
- Plant your garden without the risk of BC Hydro raising an alarm.
- Buy yourself an Escalade.

2.) How to Cover a Phone Swindle:
- Rent a call centre formerly run by a major telco
- Put a lot of people in it, tell them to build a telco
- Put antennas anywhere you can- regardless of business sense
- Never sell it
- Tell the world it is successful, take people for tours
- Buy yourself a Cadillac Escalade.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
An article on how to take 3d pictures & videos
www.hackaday.com...

The plans for the device
dsc.ijs.si...

For sale in russia: ($310)
3dstereo.ru...

The dongle at the bottom costs $27, apparently it splits any regular video signal into two channels (i.e. 1 for each projector)
3dstereo.ru...

Oh, and they have high-res 3d separators, and filters too!:

- The separators cost $950
- The passive filters (like ours) cost $145-$185
- Much more advanced active filters for $440-$670

babelfish.yahoo.com... ate

They're even selling 3d-converted videos: (about $7.50 each)
3dstereo.ru...
3dstereo.ru...

Nothing up their sleeves??????
www.youtube.com...

babelfish.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
If you have personally witnessed truly amazing technology, then they are real. If you have not, then even you are not real.

Both you and they are a rip off. Because leading others into a ripoff on a falsehood is deceptive. And how could you speculate that they are Truly Amazing if you have not witnessed true amazingness.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberbian
If you have personally witnessed truly amazing technology, then they are real. If you have not, then even you are not real.

Both you and they are a rip off. Because leading others into a ripoff on a falsehood is deceptive. And how could you speculate that they are Truly Amazing if you have not witnessed true amazingness.

Wow! You truely got me with that one, I guess I am at fault in one way I suppose, but it is besides the point of the thread. Anywho, I see you posted on this thread before with a useful reply, your last one the results of being bored or something? Or a compeling urge to make a witty comment?

I find your last reply amusing but please stick to being constructive to the thread.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hey check out BCSE cease trade order dated june 24 or 25, and ask why Darren Weeks and Bruce Perkins have vanished.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Webnet is not insolvent. The vast majority of their staff have been laid-off without receiving pay for over four weeks. Many of the employees lives have been wrecked- soon the investors will see that their securities are worthless. Tragic.

The original founders are still driving around in their company-funded Cadillac Escalades. It was funny yesterday, they met with a group of staff who marched-in and demanded answers- all they got were more lies. The founders were cautiously watching movements in the parking lot- every time a car came in, they all turned to look- appearing rather nervous and scared.

The only asset in the company was the telecom network. Curiously, this is the first thing that the owners turned-off. It almost seems like they didn't want the network to succeed- sort of like Max Bialystok from Mel Brook's 'The Producers'. Hmmm, perhaps they oversold/oversubscribed the stock?

3DH is a total scam- technology developed in Russia in the 80's, relabeled to make it sound sexy. Search Google carefully and you will see that 'Dr. Carrington' is not the first fraud artist to run a 3DH scam. Its been done before in Florida- with the same results.

Oh, and speaking of 'Dr. Carrington', it is not only his business practices that are fraudulent, it is also his degree. Looks like it was purchased from a diploma mill: www3.vistatech.net...

Lies, fraud, pain, suffering- these guys are as bad as they get.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Just as an added piece. The employees that I know that work for \Webnet have not been paid since June 16,2008 yet they still seem to have money for a direct mail piece showing off 3Dh products and offering ( with conditions) a $100.00 gift card for the Keg or PetroCanada. Maybe they should give it too thier employees or investors.....
Approach with caution!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by halfmask

I have been an employee of a Webnet Global Call Center in San Diego, CA for quite a while now. Recently I came to realize that the company is really scamming people into investing. They have no real plans other than stealing hard working people's money and funneling it into accounts in Barbados. Not into expanding the company which is what we claim. CEO Greg Carrington is one slimy individual and has not done anything that he has promised us he'll do. Such as building a 3dh showroom in an adjacent office due to be done and ready 10 months ago. My advice, if you like gambling try poker, your chance's are astronomically better. Hope that helps.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Lots of scumbags attached to this company. Lets first start with Brims Sinclair:
www.mexicantimesharefraud.com...

This guy is so slimy that Greg probably has to clean the seats off of the Cadillac Escalade that his shareholders (read: suckers) pay for. One look at him and you can see you are working with the criminal element.

WEBNET CWS S. CALIFORNIA INC. is one of their shells- the company is registered under the following names: Gregory C. Carrington, Robert Toor, John J. Bruder, N. Paul Soddy, James Henning, David A. Kirk

Now, let's talk about 'Dr' Greg Carrington. The title is fake, comes from a diploma mill:
www3.vistatech.net...

David Kirk, who leads operations in the US has been previously convicted of securities fraud:
www.sec.gov...

Robert Toor is a lawyer in British Columbia- how do people like this pass the bar?
www.ucfv.ca...

So, any more questions about the criminality behind this company?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
There is so much debate on 3DH and if it is a scam or not. Well, let me close that for good. To start, look at this link and notice that it is a kid's science project:

www.hackaday.com...

Now, here are some plans for the device:
dsc.ijs.si...

You can buy this stuff in Russia, notice the dongle at the bottom that converts a regular video signal into two channels for 3D projectors:
3dstereo.ru...

Oh, and they have high-res 3d separators, and filters too! Here's a translated webpage:
- The separators cost $950
- The passive filters (like ours) cost $145-$185
- Much more advanced active filters for $440-$670

babelfish.yahoo.com... ate

And you can even buy this at an electronics market in Moscow!
babelfish.yahoo.com...< br />
Hocus pocus- is it real, or is it all a scam? You be the judge...

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by halfmask

don't invest with this company. they have been trying to raise money for so many years now. they legit company, but they will scam your money. you will get one return and they will call you back to re-invest for more. then, that when your problem starts. they have been trying to show their 3dh to make people think that they are going big. stay away from this people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join