Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Is "Webnet Global Communications" a legit company? If so their 3dh technology is amazing.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Is there any absolute update on Webnet Global investments? Do we know for sure if Darren Weeks is a part of it?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I too invested with webnet 30,000.00, thought it was a great investment, have been ignored by mr carrington, and tim perkins. tried telephone, email, phoning vegas, no answer anywhere. I live in southern alberta, and went to darren weeks fast track sseminar, and want to know if anyone else around that area invested in vancouver delta terrirtory...didnt even get my share certificates, no one knows or has a record of my offering memorandum paperwork...what a mess!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Hi! where is Webnet now, do you have any idea.we were totally scammed by Greg Carrington. and want to take them to court!! Can you help.whereare they and how can I contact them

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I have just signed up on this site and have read all 16 pages on Webnet CWN.
Can anyone update me on what is going on with this mess.....as the last post seems to be around Jan./09.
Are they now in bankruptcy?
I have found their website listed on www.Hostmonster.com.
I would appreciate any update on what is happening with these people and Greg Carrington. Has anyone, investors or folks that bought co-licenses got anywhere with getting their money back?

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join