Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Is "Webnet Global Communications" a legit company? If so their 3dh technology is amazing.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
sorry, a couple typos:

*to = too
*about = above

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Anyone else get Greg Carringtons latest threatening letter?/

What an asshole, he said if we gave him 200 dollars we 3would get paid back by Dec 08...BS now hes askin g for more money??

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Wow......sorry to hear about this, but I knew it was going to happen for a very long time. In fact I tried to warn a bunch of the investors years ago that this was going to happen, but all I got were threatening emails accusing me of slandering Webnet and the TWO main gentlemen, Carrington and Bruder. Soddy in my opinion was just a dupe. He was the only one who had any technical ability and they filled his head full of wild ideas and dreams. Of course that was back in 2004....not sure where his head is at now.

You see, Webnet was actually an Alberta company to start with. All business, investment money and ownership of all territories was to run through Calgary. When the investments started coming in, nothing came to Alberta. In fact the original shares that were sold were not even for Webnet, but some numbered company, even though the investors were told it was for webnet. When confronted about this, Carrington just made up some story that everything was okay and the paperwork would be sorted out. We told him that this was securities fraud, but he went ahead and kept doing it. Eventually my company launched a lawsuit against his company and the principals. Nothing ever came of it and Carrington had to clean things up quickly in order to appease the investors who questioned him about our case.

In reality, the entire Webnet idea was my idea. We had many meetings with Carrington, Bruder and Soddy in my office over this very business model. They had no clue about Voip, wireless etc. Zero. Everything they knew they learned from me. All of it. Once they sucked me dry of information, they decided to go ahead on their own. On their original websites, almost every single word was taken from my website. The only difference was the graphics. Everything else was the same.

So you can imagine my frustration as I watched Carrington and friends raise millions and millions of dollars using my business model and information all the while knowing they were going to screw everyone the way they screwed me and my company.

Corporate crime is rampant. After Carrington came through and almost destroyed us, another group of criminals came into my company and finished the job. Needless to say I have a bad taste in my mouth in regards to corporations.

Of course this is a very condensed version of what happened. I could have even mentioned that John Bruder was even coming onto my wife during a business trip to Mexico......and they were also trying to get her to leave me etc........so many things. So little time.

Personally I would never invest my money in ANY corporation. Or give it to any investment bankers or equity brokers. The only thing I would suggest for would be investors is Forex. At least you can actually get a return on your money and YOU control the account and trading. Giving your money to someone else is a very risky proposition. At least trading currencies yourself online has the risk of being ripped off removed.

If anyone is interested in something like this, I would recommend eToro software. Its really easy to use and you can learn to trade for free using virtual money. Its a lot of fun as well.

Take a look at the software.
vur.me...

All I can suggest is that you take charge of your personal finances and NEVER invest it into any pie in the sky dream. Sucks, but that has to be the reality for all of us until these scammers learn they cannot take advantage of us any longer.

Take care everyone.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I lost 80k with this scam ...auch...
Anybody has an idea how to sue them...
as a group or individually ???

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Greg is a douche.
And will never pay of his own accord - nor will he ever accept responsibility for his actions and involvement in the colossal fall of his too-good-to-be-true empire.

No no...there's always someone else to blame...

His latest slew of letters requesting more money proves just that.
Did anyone else get two letters? One geared towards the investors trying to appeal to their 'human side' and the other just showcasing what a self absorbed lying douche he really is....
Its laughable just how stupid he thinks we all are...

Ironically those two letters came 1 day after the 3rd formal letter from the Federal Government maintaining their decision that Greg owes his staff X amount of dollars and that he has 1 week left to pay up......................or..................what I am not too sure.

I'm just glad someone at the government end is diligently tracking him on our behalf. Obviously someone is watching him...

[edit on 19-1-2009 by ban13]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ban13

Is there a website where the letter from the federal government can be veiwed? I haven't heard about those letters before.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
[Does anyone know what we investors need to do in terms of taking legal action? We lost $15,000 and our house -- we have to rent now because all of our equity is gone -- but I can't afford legal expenses, so I haven't approached a lawyer. Is there a class action suit being launched? How would I get involved in that?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The only benefit resulting from Suing may be for prosecution resulting from operating a ponzi scheme. The subscription agreements states the royalties would be paid from 'product sales revenues' where in fact they really (as small as they were) came from new investors capital investments.

This should be verified from their 2006 audit. Either the 2007 or 2008 was never completed and it is quite possible that the audit company was the one who reported the irregularities.

Forget about any hope of getting your money back. I have lost way more than any who have posted here. Yes... this hurts. read all 16 pages of this blog and you will see others who have endeavored to go down this road only to learn Carrington has Teflon coated himself and planed this well in advance the same as he has gotten away with all of his previous scams.

The ponzi fact can be proven thus criminal charges are your only hope for redemption or he will continue along this path as he has raked in millions from unsuspecting victims in the past and will continue in the future.

Hope this helps.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Did you sign an risk sheet saying you understand that you will probably lose al of your money?
Because then I think the only way would be to Sue Greg Carrington directly for not holding up his end of the bargain, sadly that is hard as heck to prove.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

If you read back a few pages, and on the other site where people are discussing this scam, it sounds like at least one person has been successful in getting her money back on the grounds that not all the proper documentation had been provided at the time the initial investment was made. I don't know the legal terminology, but it seems that the case was one based on bad incomplete information, rather than the fact that the investment lost its value.

Good luck!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
My husband and I were also hoodwigged by the same ''DR.'' and invested 5000.00, and when we didn't get any money back, we thought something was fishy. We got a phonecall, and were told that if we had any questions to refer them to someone else, because he was now in charge. So we went to the site, and it was none excistent, so we knew after checking out the buildings in Abbotsford, that the so called comp. was no longer in opperation. This man should be hunted down and face whatever the law can throw at him so he never does this again to anybody else.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
So Web Net Global is no more, but what about 3DH?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I think she was saying she got her money back way before the whole thing crumbled, as of now you have to think what are you getting back? Webnet stopped getting investors, how would Greg Carrington pay anyone back if hes not ripping new people off?
the guy is a peice of junk and should face criminal charges, but I can take a wild guess that noones getting any money back

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I think she got her money back because she took the legal route. The whole scam is, in itself, not illegal - and that is why, when Greg eventually files bankruptcy, he'll walk away just like all the other corporate scammers. But what IS illegal is the fact that the information provided to some (all?) when first investing was incomplete.

I lucky enough not to have invested in this ridiculous venture, but if I had, I would definitely be reviewing the legal argument that resulted in the woman getting her money back.

By the way, if you check the history of the Mayan results (another venture involving the same gang of thiefs), you will see that everyone who challenged the scam in court ended up with a settlement.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
General rule is lenders will get paid before investors. You may have difficulties getting money from Greg, however if you can trace the money directly to his personal assets, then it may be possible to get a court order to force a distribution of such assets in favour of the outstanding claims against webnet

Another possibility is using BC securities law along with combination of traditional tort law principles such as negligent misrepresentation and reliance of investors on his misrepresentations

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I stumbled across this page....800notes.com...

Another page that is ticked off with the good "dr"

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join