Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Is "Webnet Global Communications" a legit company? If so their 3dh technology is amazing.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Wow I'm so happy I wasted 2 years with this joke company. My god....Karma is wicked, and he'll get his.....the bastard!!

Still in Awe of it all.........and to think Greg had the nerve to send out threatening letters to all the senior staff that has laptops and blackberries haha ya dick....it's the little vengence I can have!

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The BCSC is looking for statements from investors that want to provide them with information about how they came to invest in WebNet, what they were promised, etc. There will be a hearing in the future but not scheduled yet. You can reach them at Inquiries@bcsc.bc.ca.

As for Lawyers, I have consulted one and the best way to get money back is by going after the Directors personal assets since the money that was invested into the company has likely been spent. Since costs are high ($10,000 retainer) the lawyer suggested the best way was to have a group file together. I live in Alberta so if anyone is interested reply to this posting and we'll see if there's enough interest. No sure if this is the best way to do it. If you have any other suggestions please note them.

Just a suggestion, the Essex corp office seems to still show on the map so for anyone who is looking for G. C. he may be there. Also wondering if Janice Clark "investor relations" is anyone of significance since she is the one that sends out all the updates but never replies to any inquiries. Is she the only staff left?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

This is Jason Arnold,

The above post was brought to my attention today.
This poster has made false allegations/statements against myself and others.

These statements are inaccurate, slanderous and a defamation of my character.

Definition Slander:
www.nolo.com...

"A type of defamation. Slander is an untruthful oral (spoken) statement about a person that harms the person's reputation or standing in the community. Because slander is a tort (a civil wrong), the injured person can bring a lawsuit against the person who made the false statement. If the statement is made via broadcast media -- for example, over the radio or on TV -- it is considered libel, rather than slander, because the statement has the potential to reach a very wide audience."

--> Needless to say what you have written would be libel.

What you have said about myself is not true and by posting this on the internet, it reaches worldwide. I would recommend that you modify your post or delete it all together.

Jason

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

As for Lawyers, I have consulted one and the best way to get money back is by going after the Directors personal assets since the money that was invested into the company has likely been spent. Since costs are high ($10,000 retainer) the lawyer suggested the best way was to have a group file together. I live in Alberta so if anyone is interested reply to this posting and we'll see if there's enough interest. No sure if this is the best way to do it. If you have any other suggestions please note them.

Just a suggestion, the Essex corp office seems to still show on the map so for anyone who is looking for G. C. he may be there. Also wondering if Janice Clark "investor relations" is anyone of significance since she is the one that sends out all the updates but never replies to any inquiries. Is she the only staff left?

Janice Clark is Greg Carringtons daughter from another marraige.

The principals in Webnet Global Communicatiosn are:
Greg Carrington (still not a real doctor)
John Bruder
and Paul Soddy (sorry dont know his correct name...this is his english one)

Dont know if that helps

My lawyer seems to think its going to be expensive (more than 10k) to Sue Greg Carrington.
But if anyone knows any info about his offshore accounts... I am sure that would help.
I would love to get his ex employees on the stand.....especially the accountants and see what they have to say.

Paul

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Rumor has it that Carrington has funded and is running a new raise room operation in Berkley California through a company owned and operated by none other than Kay Lam and her pal Eileen.

This, with the full knowledge of exactly how he extracted 10's of millions from all investors and screwed almost all his former employees here, the US and the UK except Kay.

Kay Lam (a devout Christian) is still at his side in crime. Perhaps its because she has never made so much money in her life so easily before.
I guess with a net (just under or over one million dollars) income to her numbered company has led her astray. Perhaps we should all pray for her?

Google; Stereo Scope Productions, they are a 3D production and rendering house in Burbank California. They are actually a real company with good people involved.

This is the Company they are working with who may not know of his deceptive past. They may get screwed along with the many new investors Kay's company is soliciting. He’s got to be stopped and the same for Kay.

Here is the link to page 13 of the WebNet blog.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Encourage all and everyone to view all pages to get links to the published and researched newspaper articles on Carrington as well.

This is the link to the British Columbia SEC for the cease trade orders.

www.bcsc.bc.ca...

Keep in mind DR Carrington owned these companies through Essex Dominion Capital Corporation Ltd which if you Google that you will find more of the same.

I have also heard he banks in the Isle of Man under his wife’s name Rita Carrington. This may be may be registered under Essex dominion Capital there under his wife's name. He also banks at Barkley Bank in the US out of Las Vegas for secrecy.

Ultimately a certified Registered letter should be sent to the California SEC and the California Attorney Generals office to bring all of this to their attention to put a stop to his thievery.

If you post on this blog, send from a library with a different IP address as Kay has amassed close to a million dollars or more in the last year and a half without much effort and she may go after anyone with Carrington’s backing from their US Companies for slander or malicious intent for damages.

Still love to get them in court but not likely. Hope this helps but you must act quickly as if he will move money and accounts once he is notified we have everyone has this info.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
whocalled.us...

More interesting reading from ex employees and swindeled investors.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by PkBall

Paul,

Sorry I should have said that the retainer is just to get the ball rolling. Legal fees would definitely exceed $10,000. The lawyer I talked to did recently win a class action on behalf of group of investors and won. It was in the hundreds of millions but still not enough to pay everyone back their full amount. Close though.

Thanks for the information and everyone elses. There's a lot to digest because of how tangled the web is. If the BCSC wins in at the hearing they would probably ban G.C. from being a director on any other company in the future (in Canada at least). Until an actual judgement is passed I'm not sure that any letters written to the California SC would result in action unless it was from some who lived there.

For my clarification, if we hold 3dh shares through WebNet does that mean the shares are worthless if WebNet files for bankruptsy? Or would 3dh (the company) give us some pro-rated shares because they did accept the initial deposit for research? Just curious in case they do make it. They're website is www.3dh.net...

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I was going through my old emails that the "doctor" had sent our prior to his "please send me more money" emails
And I came across the April 2008 newsletter.
And I quote
"To the WebNet Global Family
As we approach the end of the First Quarter of 2008, Management collaborated to bring you an overview of each department of the Company and an update of events which are shaping the WebNet story.
WebNet has come a long way with new challenges every day and plenty to get done. When we started on this path, we recognized that the road to success would have some smooth pavement, a bit of gravel and a few pot holes. We knew going in there would be challenges but we developed a roadmap and were following it. We have had success in some areas and lack luster performance in others.
To address the under performing areas, the Board has brought in an experienced management team with extensive experience in problem solving and have successfully taken other companies, including our competition, and helped make them successful. The investment to create change comes at a high price, but the Board is confident of a payout over the next months and years. We have grown to the point that bringing experts into the mix at the highest and mid management levels is absolutely necessary.
Text

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
management levels is absolutely necessary.
Royalty Payments
This is a source of concern to many of you because we have fallen behind. This is solely my responsibility. This is a two pronged problem. Firstly, the accounting issues previously discussed; secondarily budgeting. When you develop budgets for a Company like WebNet with our growing size and aggressive deployment plan it’s easy to run into unexpected cash flow problems that crop up from time to time. Most of our investors are from the business world and can understand these logistical problems. Let me assure you, WebNet is solid and on the right track. We have millions in inventory and assets. We have over ten million in bookable revenues. We have no debt. We will get caught up and I am committed to a more conservative growth program. With this in mind we have completely revamped our Licensing programs and now only sell Franchises. This program is working and we are about to open our first US stores in Las Vegas (2) and San Diego. As these are funded the revenues generated by the Company will increase exponentially.
I had anticipated having most of our investors paid back by now, but the slower than expected deployment resulted in slower that expected revenue development. Since we recognized the problem and have fixed it with the addition of key staff, things are turning around every day. I have no doubt that we can be successful and will catch up on this front.

WebNet/3dh
We are excited about the opportunity presented to us to participate in this incredible technology. During the next week I am in meetings with five of the largest companies in the US to help them become involved in the 3dh technology. These companies are in the O&G (oil and gas), NDT (non-destructive testing), CAD (computer aided design), medical, communications, education, game and gaming verticals.
I believe our relationship with 3dh, by virtue of our worldwide marketing license agreement we signed with them, will create more revenue for WebNet than the Network in the short term and very strong revenue in the years to come. It may be the tail that wags the dog. In the coming months I expect I will be able to reveal some contracts with several major vertical partners. As an example, Webnet/3dh has signed a contract with a substantial communications and Satellite company in India under which terms they have committed to fund tens of millions into our related companies.
Thank you for your trust and patience. I know it can be frustrating at times waiting for information, but stay with us and I know you will see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Best Regards,
Dr. Gregory C Carrington
President, CEO

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Sorry I ran out of allowed text in my two posts.

that was the majority of the newsletter that "Doc" Greg Carrington sent out to us investors in April 2008.
This was just weeks before Darren and Bruce stopped raising money for the "Doctor".
You gotta love that Greg Carrington admits that sh*t aint working, and assures us that he has millions of dollars worth of bankable inventory... yet once Weeks supposedly talks crap about Greg all of the money and assets seem to dissappear....Hmm Doctor I am starting to think that maybe you were lying the whole time... maybe you spent the money on a house, and a boat, and a restaurant.?? and into bank accounts in other countries......

Wow Greg Carrington seems like a real peice of ...work.. yes I wanted to say something else.

How come the BCSC has not shut this evil "doctor" down?
he seems to blame everyone else for his problems, but if you read through all of his newsletters you can read LIES
In the above newsletter (april 2008) Greg Carrington talks about his worldwide contract with 3dh, the next neswletter Greg Carrington says that Weeks and bruce are spreading lies saying that Greg Carrington actually does NOT have a contract, then the next newsletter Greg Carrington says he only had a Letter Of Intent with 3dh, then Greg Carrington sends out a letter saying he does not have a contract with 3dh, but it is still someone elses fault...
My god man, you pretend to be a doctor... why the hell would I beleive you?

It is becuase of people like "Dr" Greg Carrington that people are afraid to invest in anything.
Thanks "doc"

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Hi, Im interested in your comments. Your sources of this info are???

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
This is the DR to a tee.

Here is the full link...www.mcafee.cc...

Kay wake up. You have enough money now to retire comfortably if you were more open minded and did not hoard so much. Happiness is in giving.

This is the DR..Profile of the Sociopath

This website summarizes some of the common features of descriptions of the behavior of sociopaths.

* Glibness and Superficial Charm

* Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

* Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

* Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

* Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

* Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

* Incapacity for Love

* Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

* Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

* Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

* Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

* Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

* Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

* Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

* Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

Other Related Qualities:

1. Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them
2. Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them
3. Authoritarian
4. Secretive
5. Paranoid
6. Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired
7. Conventional appearance
8. Goal of enslavement of their victim(s)
9. Exercises despotic control over every aspect of the victim's life
10. Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefo

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I'm just about to head across the street to their bankruptcy auction to see if I can get a cheap laptop and a server or two to replace my Smithsonian-level stuff, so it would appear all the fears expressed in this post are well-founded.

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The whole falling out with Greg and Bruce came about when Bruce called 3Dh and they said Greg in fact had no contract nor had he given them any of the millions raised in WebNet's 3Dh offerings. Bruce contacted Darren and they both flew down to Atlanta and compared notes with 3Dh. 3Dh pulled the plug on Greg raising more funds using their technology and since then Greg has sent out numerous letters calling Bruce and Darren greedy, undermining horrible people for pulling the rug out from underneath him. He even asked all the investors to send in a hundred bucks to sue these little scumbags. When in fact they did the noble thing by alerting 3Dh and several investors about the misrepresentaions that Greg was guilty of, Bruce resigned and stopped raising any more funds for them. This is my personal opinion.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
so the news is webnet is all gone now. there was auction last week and everything is sold. you guys can kiss your money good bye now.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I keep getting e-mails from webnet trying to squeeze the last few dollars from me that they can. I guess it is "good to the last drop". As a shareholder in a Co-Lo , US & Canada shares they treated me very
poorly, never responded to my e- mails , or phone calls to avoid answering the questions I was seeking answers to and now they
want more money???? How is it I am now of some importance to them
when they need more money , but , they couldn't be bothered with
responding to me before?? The only people I am willing to talk to about them are the RCMP & the various securities commissiuons in Canada and the U.S.A. Asd far as I am concerned the money I invested in them (in good faith) is long gone and I am not prepared to throw good money
after bad. However, I have a sneaking suspition there was never a very serious attempt to launch this networkand/or security system.Legally it was
probably good enough to establish a bonafide attempt, but, I think it was
not in their hearts.(shore leave on pay day ??} All the above statements are my opinions and are accurate to the best of my recollections and not intended to single out any individuals.I am of the opinion I was sucked in
and am prepared tom repay all of my losses (loans) and get on with life.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I keep getting e-mails from webnet trying to squeeze the last few dollars from me that they can. I guess it is "good to the last drop". As a shareholder in a Co-Lo , US & Canada shares they treated me very
poorly, never responded to my e- mails , or phone calls to avoid answering the questions I was seeking answers to and now they
want more money???? How is it I am now of some importance to them
when they need more money , but , they couldn't be bothered with
responding to me before?? The only people I am willing to talk to about them are the RCMP & the various securities commissiuons in Canada and the U.S.A. Asd far as I am concerned the money I invested in them (in good faith) is long gone and I am not prepared to throw good money
after bad. However, I have a sneaking suspition there was never a very serious attempt to launch this networkand/or security system.Legally it was
probably good enough to establish a bonafide attempt, but, I think it was
not in their hearts.(shore leave on pay day ??} All the above statements are my opinions and are accurate to the best of my recollections and not intended to single out any individuals.I am of the opinion I was sucked in
and am prepared tom repay all of my losses (loans) and get on with life.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   

HI, I myself invested just over $ 11,000 in mpowertec and bought 3 machines through a private investor . i recieved 3 months residuals until dec, 2006 when everything came to a hault . Brent Magnan was the contact for BC investors like myself. he kept telling me this is going to start up again. 2 years later still no residuals and i doubt mpowertec will ever pay us anything by the way things are going. i would love to sell my 3 machines but who in the right mind would buy them ? i get emails every month about how close thay are or how they are strengthening our investments. if you ask me its a pile of excuses and a pile of crap. it did not know that Mr.Magnan jumped over to The Darren Weekes team. That is where my private investor is form as well. im sure there is more about Mpowertec i dont know. Right now this is all a bad dream. Iceman

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Hi,

Did anyone else get the latest BS from Greg Carrington (also known as Essex Dominion) ?

Anyone notice a few of the obvious trickeries
the first being:
Webnet spent 1.250 million on 3dh, oh you mean 1.25 million
Every time Greg Carrington has spewed that number to us investors he has put a 0 at the end to make it look and sound bigger.
secondly: I heard a rumour that he did spend the 1.25 (look no 0) but that is because he raised like 7 or 8 million dollars for 3dh and didnt give them the money (oh wait he gave them 250k...which is included in the 1.250)

Dont get me started on the rest of his letter, like the point that Greg Carrington had millions in bookable revenue (you mean our money) and millions in hardware. because in my books that would mean you could sell the hardware and give me my money back. In my eyes if someone supposedly lied about you to the world it may hurt future sales but it does nothing to your income you previously made or your posessions you already own.

Greg Carrington I think you are a liar.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join