Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Is "Webnet Global Communications" a legit company? If so their 3dh technology is amazing.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Wow,

So I open up my inbox today and find a letter from the "doctor" himself.
Only this one says it is from an "Essex Dominion Corporation" and tries to fool me into beleiving that some other investor wants to help us save webnet and sue Darren Weeks.
This is the sickest letter yet in my opinion.
The first few were such obvious BS that you could almost laugh at it (if it didnt involve my money I would have laughed)... but this one was like salt to the wound
not only does this degenerate POS pretend doctor rip us all off, blame others for the reason he took our money, fire over 100 staff without a months pay, ruin countless lives... but then he adds insult to injusry and writes a BS letter trying to trick me and making it seem like I am an idiot.

This letter says that "essex dominion corporation" (see Greg Carrington) is a sepereate investor and they personally want to sue Darren and Bruce. and then asks me to please send 100$ to save our investments. WTF.... does he think I am that stupid?
he says that this new company out of California called NEXT GEN LLC (hmm probably owned by Greg himself..... im leaving this one open to all of you sleuths to find who owns that company) is going ta save Webnet and this poor investor Essex dominion. so please send money to essex dominions bank account and essex will keep it... oh wait.. its c/o Greg Carrington... wait wouldnt that be money to Greg Carringtons bank account??

what a slimy piece of work (you know what I wanted to say)

Anyway you can chalk this up as a big NO TO BOTH (if you got the letter you would get that... hes asking to tick off either you can give him 100$ or 200$ or make everything fail and its all your fault if you check NO TO BOTH.

I am sorry if my post rambles a bit.. I am just so upset at this liar getting away with all of this.
Hey Doctor, grow some testicles and admit that you are a theiving liar.
oh and I also think this goes against the CTO that the BC Securities Commission gave that theif.
they told him to stop trying to raise money for Webnet (see they figure its a scam)

Well if anyone gets any more information please post it.

Thanks

Paul

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
First I want to say I feel sorry for everyone who was taken advantage of by several members of webnet.

I had invested with Webnet sometime in 2006. The amount was substantially more than the minimum 10k. I dealt with Bruce Perkins, who told me at the time to wire the money into Broadband Co-Lo Holdings account, and then two weeks later he would send me the prospectus since it was still being drafted. I later found out that this is a violation of BCSC regulations. I waited over a year to get this prospectus.

In the meantime, Webnet had hired Bruce's two sons, Jon Perkins, and I can't remember the other son's name. It was at this point when I decided I needed to retain legal counsel on to get the prospectus since I was getting a run around answer every time I called Bruce or Jon about how they have to get different lawyers to draft the prospectus.

So I retained a Vancouver securities lawyer who had previously worked at BCSC and understood the regulations. Instantly my lawyer was concerned about this company. I was advised to arrange a meeting with Bruce to discuss when I can expect a copy of the prospectus, and inform him I had retained legal counsel and we were prepared to any necessary legal action against Webnet if I did not get my copy of the prospectus immediately.

I arranged to meet Bruce in Calgary at the demonstration of 3dh which was presented by a person who apparently had a PhD in Physics. I'm sorry but I can't remember his name, however I know that I couldn't find his name associated with any academic articles, nevertheless academic institutions. I was a bit skeptical of the 3dh presentation, and tried asking specific physics type questions about this technology thinking that a person with his background should easily be able to answer them. Well, this presenter was seemed irritated by the fact i was asking him these questions in front of several other potential investors, and he was only able to provide me with vague answers that did not even address the my questions.

Well shortly thereafter the Calgary presentation, I got a copy, and was able to exercise the contractual right to terminate their offer. The end result was I was able to get the entire investment money back a few months before the demise of Webnet.

I hope any other investors out there who have lost significant amounts of money consider their option to retain legal counsel. Generally speaking in matters like this, it is first come first serve, so the earlier you file a claim, the better the position you will be in when it comes time to distribute the remaining assets of the company.

As for the anyone who commented that investors were told of the high risk and therefore were in a better position than employees who weren't aware of the risk of their job.

Two points. The first is about the law of misrepresentation. To summarize just because you say one thing, but your actions contradict what you say does not mean you are innocent of misrepresentation. There is a lot of Canadian precedent on this, especially in investment business models. The second point is that yes it is true that employees were also mislead, but if you are the ones telling people this is a high risk investment, wouldn't the reasonable person whose job depends on investors eventually realize that their own employment is at risk?

I wish the best for everyone affected by the perpetrators of Webnet.

W

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Ok so I googled Nexgen Media Technology (the company Greg Carrington is supposedly going to give all of our 100$ to) and I found the website.
Hmmm one thing fishy..... all of the upcoming events look strangely like the 3dh brochures Greg Carrington used to spam out through the mail.
and the links the company put up seem to be outdated and the same one Greg Carrington used to use for spamming his 3dh crap. Wow

I am hoping someone with better internet skills than me can figure out who actually owns Nexgen Media Technology LLC.

Oh and to the poster above me, I am sorry to hear that you lost your money, I feel for you.
But you seem to think it is the employees fault?
Sorry no
if you invested in 2006 you would have needed documentation from Webnet. Your money would have been spent by Webnet, you got screwed by Webnet.
The owner and key spender in Webnet is.................(wait for it)......................................................
OH A fake doctor named Greg Carrington

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
oops sorry I just re read the post.
you got your money back.
thank god.
I wish I had been able to.
Dont really know why you are looking to sue then?
if you got your money back (only one out there who seems to have been able to get a single penny out of Webnet) you should be happy and counting your lucky stars... not wasting space on this site blaming others for Greg Carringtons crap.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
i think my comment has been misinterpreted. My main point was that both the employees and investors were equal victims with the exception of a few senior officers and some salespersons.

I am not looking for legal action anymore, but rather suggest to those who have still lost wages or investment to contact bcsc and possible retain a lawyer to try and get something back from the senior officers who might have misused investor funds and wages for personal benefit.

The only way to shut down any future operations by greg is to have sec commissions bar him from trading or being involved in trading.

Best of luck to everyone.

W

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Kirk
Tue, Jul 29, 08 at 11:36 AM
I am really surprised how come #### ####, #### #### and N/W #### #### is writing bad abt. the coy. in which they worked for more than 3 years. When Webnet was paying them regulary even though sometimes 2 days before the scheduled day they never went against Webnet. When they claim their huge expenses under Webnet Account, no body asked them why and where they spend. They made fool to the Webnet by showing and talking wrong things about Wi-Fi, fun to say none of them have even basic Wi-Fi knowledge. #### #### - he knows only 1 Radio name known as #### and that's all his Wi-Fi knowlegde. #### #### - Who knows while working with Webnet he's doing his own personal works as he has some other small coy. that is also in loss ####: Proudly he's claiming above " The "Key" personal to maintain the services were two person Me and the Voip experts any of us is working for the company -- Does he thing the other 120 were fools working within the Webnet. Webnet gave them the opportunity to worked with them and now they are publicising and critcising in the market. I don't know what they will get out of this. They have to feel shame what they are writing and how exploiting the other Ex-employees. They have to remember when Webnet use to pay them and they spend that money lavishly. At the end I would like to say," IF THEY ARE SO COMPETENT AS THEY ARE CLAIMING THEN WHY NONE OF THE COY. HIRED THEM SO FAR" One has to remember - those who are technically qualified, the whole world knows them and the Big TELCO's need them as Webnet Ex-Employees are now in Shinny Companies after earning well experience from WebNet.

(Personal information removed)

[edit on 12-11-2008 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Well what they say

Sucker is born every minute??
3000 people been had by this company oh yeah and that includes me too

But Fast track to cash flow outwards!! is responsible for this.

Darren used to say he has done all the due deligence( that is why he was getting big commision for this)

it was money game...no one gave a # for the little guy who invested

let us all get together and get justice

anonymas\

link   

link   

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Here is a clickable link to the Better Business Bureau of Vancouver and clearly shows the records that Carrington is the President and CEO of that company. He papered alot of people in many places with checks from that company.

mainlandbc.bbb.org...

Name: Essex Dominion Capital Corp
Phone: (604) 557-9559
Fax: (604) 557-9558
Address: 201 2760 Trethewey St
Abbotsford, BC V2T 3R1
Original Business Start Date: May 2001
Principal: Gregory C Carrington, President/CEO
Customer Contact: Gregory C Carrington, President/CEO
TOB Classification: Vacation Time Share & Rentals
BBB Accreditation: This company is not a BBB Accredited business.

Additional DBA Names
TimeShair Charter Club Corp Canada

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Kay Lam is a cold-hearted, criminal liar. As webnet's sales manager she was paid millions of dollars to coach a boiler room operation in a telemarketing stock promotion scam. Where is the securities commission?
Once again, tens of millions of dollars of investors money have been embezzled by Greg Carrington. Where is the RCMP?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
is it Webnet or just a web that was weaved to fill the greed of the people involved. in the early days of marketing seperate companys were set up for investors to buy into what was called colocations. the issues of inproper documentation and fraudulant sales tacticts were mentioned in the beginning and the sales staff headed by mr perkins and mis jordan did not take the suggestions seriously it is no wonder they now have a no trading order against the company. both mis jordan and mr perkens recieved money in large sums for the sales work they were doing this money came from investors deposits at no time did they work under any contract for webnet. the companys that were set up as colocations fueled the personal lives of the persons who set them up. thier expences and lifestyles were paid for by investors money. this is no supprise. mr carrington has not to date taken any responsibility for the mangement of the company to the investors or any staff.Thier request to have investors put more money into this scam is insanity.it is no suprise that mis jordan has left the country mr perkins has moved on to new venues and mr carrington does not answer invesstors calls .go figure

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I worked with Kay Lam at webnet. She is a control freak. A complete bore with no sense of humor. What a lying scam artist. She is an apologist for Greg Carrington, who clearly is a life-long criminal. Kay Lamb should be arrested for fraud and embezzlement along with Greg Carrington and his entire board of directors, who are all professional telemarketing scam artists Kay Lamb should be brought to justice and sent to jail.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
has any investors actually filed a complaint with the RCMP or the BC Sec regarding the violating procedures employed by the Webnet under the direction of the Dr. and his executives/sales teams?

Is anyone working with a lawyer to bar the Dr from being involved in future trading activity in the various provinces across Canada, and as well in some of the American jurisdictions?

I see a lot of information about the Dr's practices, but very little on actual efforts to stop the Dr. which would be more useful.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by doubleknotspy
Whois Record
Registrant:
. Essex Dominion Capital Corp
203-2760 Trethewey St
Abbotsford, British Columbia V2T 3R1
Canada

Domain Name: WEBNETCWN.COM
Created on: 30-Aug-04
Expires on: 30-Aug-09
Last Updated on:

Administrative Contact:
Carrington, Gregory
Essex Dominion Capital Corp.
203-2760 Trethewey St
Canada
6045579559 Fax -- 6045579558

Technical Contact:
Carrington, Gregory
Essex Dominion Capital Corp.
203-2760 Trethewey St
Canada
6045579559 Fax -- 6045579558

do a reverse domain search and ya never know what you'll find on my way now to find out who Essex Dominion Capital Corp is....like we don't already know

Just in case you didnt see it the first time I posted. :-)

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I to lost a little more than $5,000.00 Dollars.
So instead of complaining about it. Why don"t we give our worthless shares, to say the mob. That ought to wipe the smile off the greedy ba---
rds face. And when he winds up with a tag on his big toe, that should send a message to any one else thinking about pulling the same stunt.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
well the aldergrove office has closed...apparently they owed thousands to the owner...people have to realize that they will never get a dime back from these guys...they do not own anything....all of the stuff they had has been sold off or reposessed...there is no assets for the investors to sell off and get their money back....ive experienced the drama of working there and now read up on this site many times but im sorry to say this to everyone but let it go...either way if these guys embezzeled the money or they just cant operate a business (both are highly possible) the fact of the matter is, is the money is gone! take care everyone and be smart with your money!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Yes this (Carrington) has destroyed the Company WebNet... but not the principals. They have millions hidden offshore so they could live out their lives quit comfortably. Carrington is alleged to be raising capital under a different company owned indirectly by him in the USA right now.

The strange thing is that the very same hurting investors have sent him tens of thousands of dollars to sue Weeks that they will never see again either. Think people! He owes well over $30 Million to investors with absolutely no legal obligation to repay due do the liability disclaimers you all signed. He paid a pittance of the capital raised to qualify for intent to do business.

His purported request for this donation was to sue Weeks of Fast Tracks to Cash Flow BUT this will not happen as he has no intention to go to court as this is the absolute last place Carrington wants to be because he will loose big time. I can assure you of this.

Not only that...he may end up with a criminal conviction which is the only reason he is hanging around. He wants to avoid this at all cost and living on your money to do so. He has millions of your money to sue without more money from you. He is setting the stage to make everyone think he is a poor martyr with no money. Grow up and give your heads a shake folks.

We have all lost our money and the sooner we accept this the sooner the investigating teams from the RCMP Civil Crime Division, the BC, Alberta, Ontario, US SEC and the Canadian and US Labor Relations Boards can do their jobs. Please co-operate with them as they just happen to be on the money with this one.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I was out at Webnets technical office in Aldergorve and it appears that Elite Bailiff out of Langley has locked them out and they owe major dollars to the landlord according to the paper taped to the door. When I looked in through the door it looks liked they have moved and the place is a mess. Good luck with your investments.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join