Is "Webnet Global Communications" a legit company? If so their 3dh technology is amazing.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
OMG WebNet is so hurting. I say sell the equipment and reclaim your compensation early, they won't have anyone to give it too anyway. I hear they are being stingy with the remaining 12 ppl standing so get out now. WTF ppl why are you still their, the company won't pick itself up again and you all deserve better. They are digging a hole that they cannot get out of and if they do whats the point their reputation with their customer base is ruined and all employees and investors have slammed their name in the newspaper and on the internet.

WebNet is finished. The company had its 15 minutes of fame and now its time to give up and repay everything they owe, which is going to ruin the 3 jerks financially for the rest of their lives.

Haha.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gamechanger
Wow what is with the insane amount of anonymous posters?

It is not that people want to be anonymous, but that ATS shows it as Anonymous if they do not have an account.

Alot of traffic to this thread is through googling Greg Carrington Scam or Webnet Global, and some people with great information do not have accounts.

Of course you have to take the bad with the good, but most of the anonymous information is useful.
And it could also be from the letter "Dr" Greg Carrington sent out saying he will sue people if they talk bad about him. Maybe people are scared to put there names.. but still want us to know thee truth about the evil "doc"

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This is a quote from a reporter who did a story in the Ptrovince about "DR Carrington":

Carrington uses the title "Dr." on his letter, and the company website states he holds a doctorate in Communications, Arts and Science from Emmanuel Baptist University.

According to the university's website, the institution only offers degrees in religious studies. The telephone number for the North Carolina campus is not in service and there is no new listing in the U.S.

OMG who knew that was coming. Lol don't believe me, google the college. Nothing but bible thumping studies. Carrington is nothing but a LIAR. Who stole from hard working people and naive investors.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
My husband invested everything we had in this company (about $125,000).

We are not wealthy people and I feel sick about it, but there is not much I can do. We have no control over what happens, so it is best just to take this as a very hard and expensive lesson, move on, and think about what we DO have.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The sales people, especially the sales manager Kay Lamb, were in on the scam all along. They knew that Greg Carrington and his cronies on the board were criminals. The sales manager should be arrested for fraud along with the board of directors. I was part of the telemarketing - sales department for 3 months and know that the sales people (many of which have criminal records and are long time phone scam artists) knew all along that Greg Carrington was embezzling investor's money - wiring millions of dollars offshore and buying luxury homes, cars and boats with investor funds and registering ownership of these items with different family members. This was a scam from the very beginning and the RCMP has their work cut out for them. I urge all former employees to contact the RCMP and cooperate fully with the securities exchange investigation.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Its about time someone exposed Kay Lam in all of this mess. Before she was a manager she was one of the most critical persons in the company regarding... why, no information, why no retail customers, why so much misinformation from the company, why all the delays, untruths and canceled or contradictory promises from Greg in virtually every area of the the company.

Once she was offered and accepted the sales manager position she became a completely different person. Aside from the Board members Kay had the second largest income next to Bruce Perkins. So its true, payola and greed can corrupt almost anyone. Just look at the US Congress last week. You bet she knew all of inside scoop and the most important was that nothing was working since inception to date.

Buy the way... absolutely 100% of every decision in the company from the low grade toilet paper in the washrooms on up had to wait exclusively for Greg's personal approval. This cost many months of delays on all fronts. The only revenue to the company was from investors of which most were reloaded into new WebNet investment vehicles to keep the cash flow coming. This was the only real source of income to the company.

We don't have to worry about being sued by him as the last place he wants to be is in court. What does a rat do when it's cornered? My guess is that the only reason he is hunkering down here is to attempt to void any criminal liabilities. If he gets away from that then he will be free and clear to go off to races again. This can be validated from previous posts which defines his track record based on the history of all the companies he's owned and controlled in the past where no investor won with him. Oh, and don't forget the Aurora Foundation of Canada. Check that one out too.

A very similar thing happened with Aurora that is happening now with Bruce Perkins. Now Perkins is no angel (far from it) but Carrington has a similar arrangement with a former capital raiser at Aurora (same offices) and stuck him in the same situation. Carrington provides the service and the other guys get stuck with the liabilities because Carrington can't or doesn't perform his side of the bargain (investors get upset) and Carrington cuts them off the service (which he wasn't providing anyway). Day-ja-vu all over again.

It is very disheartening that all of the investors and former employees got sucked up into this. This is his granddaddy of them all. Of course he has no remorse or conscious toward anyone except his immediate family so don't worry about him if he gets busted somehow. Do you really think that 10% of whatever he can bring into the shell of a company will come close to paying back well over $30 Million? Give your heads a shake. We read here earlier he hasn't purchased an antenna for over 18 months and most all were flimsily installed or connected to any source of power. Get the hint?

My only regret besides the ham sandwich I got in return for everything I did to put his company on the map is that fact that so many good people (investors and staff) got stiffed so very badly in return for having faith in the him too.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Kay Lamb, the telemarketing manager, should be arrested along with Greg Carrington for fraud. She is one of the highest payed criminals at webnet and was in on the scam for years. Jail time.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
To the people who received letters about returning equipment. Don't return keep it or sell it. Regain your compensation your self!
Because WebNet is never gonna pay, we can call A** R**** from the Federal Government regarding receiving payment but he is never there. Odd, you can leave message after message but are they ever returned?? Well not mine!!!

Everyone that worked for that company where well respected talented people that I enjoyed working with and that company has hurt so many people and their families. I don't think WebNet could ever fully repay employees for what they have done. I don't see them paying all our NSF fees for bounced checks and payments. I certainly cannot see them pay us any compensation at all. Dr. Greg Carrington what happened to the 90 day plan you mentioned did it change to the 90 month plan or the 90 year plan??? I heard rumors of the rent never getting paid so I wonder how long they will last in Aldergrove. Just wait in a few months I'm sure WebNet will be running out of someones basement or garage.

Talking of WebNet really upsets me. As someone earlier mentioned people believed in this company and what they wanted to achieve but honestly how far did we really think we where going to get. As far as the welfare &EI offices thanks to Carrington!

Everything happens for a reason and one day the owners of WebNet will get what is coming to them.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
To the people who received letters about returning equipment. Don't return keep it or sell it. Regain your compensation your self!
Because WebNet is never gonna pay, we can call A** R**** from the Federal Government regarding receiving payment but he is never there. Odd, you can leave message after message but are they ever returned?? Well not mine!!!

Everyone that worked for that company where well respected talented people that I enjoyed working with and that company has hurt so many people and their families. I don't think WebNet could ever fully repay employees for what they have done. I don't see them paying all our NSF fees for bounced checks and payments. I certainly cannot see them pay us any compensation at all. Dr. Greg Carrington what happened to the 90 day plan you mentioned did it change to the 90 month plan or the 90 year plan??? I heard rumors of the rent never getting paid so I wonder how long they will last in Aldergrove. Just wait in a few months I'm sure WebNet will be running out of someones basement or garage.

Talking of WebNet really upsets me. As someone earlier mentioned people believed in this company and what they wanted to achieve but honestly how far did we really think we where going to get. As far as the welfare &EI offices thanks to Carrington!

Everything happens for a reason and one day the owners of WebNet will get what is coming to them.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
As a past investor with mPowerTec through Darren Weeks' seminars (and who has had my money stolen through a scam), I am searching for other investors who would like to band together and launch a suit against Darren Weeks, Brent Magnan, mPowerTec and Affinity. There are already two of us in Calgary, and more are welcome to join to a least protect what may be available, and establish a new contract or legal directive. Please contact William Klym in Calgary to join in.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I have just been informed of Greg and Rita Carrington's new business venture of opening a mexican restaurant in Aldergrove. Rita apparently was wanting to open a mexican food cooking school in Langley? I couldn't stop laughing. I feel so bad for some of the employees and know one of them very well. I was appalled at how badly both Dr. Greg and Rita treated some of the employees. Apparently, Rita Carrington would make an employee feel bad if they didn't invest in the business and therefore excluded these employees from "special treatment" that they gave to those who actually were sucked in to invest. I can't believe this lovely couple hasn't been charged with anything. Something is terribly wrong here.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I cannot believe that this thread actually exsists. I thought I was the only former employee that thought this company was a scam! One time I walked back into the investors room to retrieve my jacket that I had forgotten, and the good ol' "DR" was there with a couple officers. They had just shut down the "European Union venture", and were laughing at how much money people had invested over there. They didn't know that I had come back into the room.
I heard stories of Michael Eisner and Steven Spielberg. Interestingly enough, while I was working at Webnet we had a potential investor email 3dh. They had obviously asked 3dh about the information they heard at webnet. After this email, we all had to sign contracts saying we wouldn't divulge information that we heard (I never signed anything), and we were not allowed to talk to potential investors anymore about stuff to do with Disney/Dreamworks or anything else like that. I heard stories of a "trillion dollar industry", stories of talks with Electronic Arts. You name it, I heard it. Did I mention that MAYBE 1 person per day would walk into the store to possibly purchase something? That'll keep a company with 200+ employees afloat....
We were told that Webnet Global had the EXCLUSIVE rights to deliver the 3dh system via the Wireless mesh network to homes across the world. Nobody else would be able to have 3dh technology. We were told that all the content, from rendered movies to original motion pictures, would be available EXCLUSIVELY at webnet global stores. Too bad for Walmart.
Many people that saw the presentation wanted to have data rendered, and wanted to purchase projection equipment to view it. They were willing to pay $$$ for this. But the DR was ONLY interested in invested money; why should he legitimately make money for selling a service when he could just steal their money right?
The icing on the cake was the promise of a 3d tv in the retail store. The person with the PhD was in vegas and would bring one back. Nope never came. "dont worry its getting couriered". Nope, never came. "we will have one in 4 weeks." Nope, never came. You are trying to raise investments and you can't even get a stupid TV in? How did you ever manage to finish you PhD thesis?
Seriously though, the entire time I worked at Webnet global, my instinct told me it was a scam. I wanted to believe that it was real (for anyone who has actually seen the 3dh technology, you will know what I am talking about. It is undescribeable! Objects literally float in the room. Sporting events lmake you feel like you are in the stadium watching. This is coming from someone that has seen it), but at last I came to my senses and realized it was time to leave.
I feel for those that invested in this company. The end has come: The Doc has taken his money and run. People have dispersed. Is this the LEGAL way to steal money? I mean every person who invested did sign the contract that said "this is a risky investment." Let's hope that the RCMP gets involved that these crooks get brought to justice. Remember this though: They may get away with this now and forever. But one day they will have to answer for what they did. You never "get away"...

Keep up the good work, ATS!!!!

PS- To Dr Carrington: Sue me for slander. I'd love to get you in a court room so my lawyers can expose you for the theif that you are.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
As one of the investors who has lost everything, I urge you all to contact constable Collin Kemble of the Abbotsford RCMP quoting File 08-39951.

His email is ckemble@abbypd.ca and phone number is 604-859-5225 (not a direct number).

I was shocked to learn that no one had reported this scam to the RCMP. If people do not contact the police then they can not judge how important a case this could be and they will not adequately fund or even start an investigation. This leaves the scam artists free to keep doing it again and again.

If enough people contact them then the RCMP and possibly the US and UK authorities will supply adequate resources so these thieves will caught.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
As one of the investors who has lost everything, I urge you all to contact constable Collin Kemble of the Abbotsford RCMP quoting File 08-39951.

His email is ckemble@abbypd.ca and phone number is 604-859-5225 (not a direct number).

I was shocked to learn that no one had reported this scam to the RCMP. If people do not contact the police then they can not judge how important a case this could be and they will not adequately fund or even start an investigation. This leaves the scam artists free to keep doing it again and again.

If enough people contact them then the RCMP and possibly the US and UK authorities will supply adequate resources so these thieves will be caught

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I have one question - how can this be continueing on? Can't anybody sue them? How come I don't see anything in the papers or on the news. This should be in the news? Why hasn't anyone been arrested?
Who do we complain to? the Better Business Bureau? I really hate seeing people being taken advantage of, and there is no recourse. Are these guys still in businees and if they are what are they scamming? where is the justice.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I have one question - how can this be continueing on? Can't anybody sue them? How come I don't see anything in the papers or on the news. This should be in the news? Why hasn't anyone been arrested?
Who do we complain to? the Better Business Bureau? I really hate seeing people being taken advantage of, and there is no recourse. Are these guys still in businees and if they are what are they scamming? where is the justice.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Yeah, it was this 3dh technology that got me going, and the portion of the company that I invested in. I can't wait until this is resolved, so I can just quit thinking about it. The funny thing is that Carrington keeps giving us investors hope with updates/newsletters every three weeks or so, saying that we will be paid back, it's just a matter of time.

As for me, I'm just trying to keep my head afloat with my own business of 3D animation and web design (Loklo Media) and running a forum community for investors to learn and prevent this stuff from happening to them. (Investors Speak Out).

I wonder how many people tried emailing 3dh back before this was all publicly exposed and went sour - I know I was one of them.

It's always nice to hear the insider's information about the company and technology.

~~

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by antimatt3r

I have found out my mother has invested a substantial amount of money in 3dh. Exactly what does this mean for her right now? What exactly is this company and what has happened? Will she see any of her money back or will she see some kind of return? After reading some of the blogs I would guess it does not look good for her. I just need to be more aware of what she is doing. Anyone's help will be appreciated. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I just received an email from Essex Dominion Capital Corporation aka Greg Carrington (principal of this corporation) soliciting another $100-$200 from their investors in order to pursue a lawsuit against all their perpetrators. Is he joking??? I cannot believe he actually believes his investors would be this stupid and gullible a second time. Following is an excerpt from his letter:

"It is essential we help save WebNet between now and October 31, 2008. I think the solution is that each of us puts in $100 dollars on a one time basis to fund WebNet. One hundred dollars is good insurance to protect your investment. That would raise over one hundred thousand dollars and keep WebNet afloat for 5 months which will be long enough for funds from NexGen to begin to develop to the point it can assist WebNet and begin to
payback the investors. Everyone’s good for a hundred dollars. It won’t break you or I and it will save our investment. This money will
be sent to my company and I will personally supervise those funds, assisting WebNet as needed to assure they stay healthy. Essex Dominion can accept your money and put it to work."

And to add insult to injury, he also has the audacity to place the following warning on his email after the host of crimes he has committed, "This email transmission is intended for the named recipient. The contents are private and confidential. Any further transmission without the express written permission of Essex Dominion Capital Corporation or its
President, CEO is prohibited."

Yes, I'm sure he would be happy to accept your money, supervise your money and even put your money to work.....financing his life for an additional 6 months!

Hopefully nobody is foolish enough to fall for this a second time. If he truly believes in his product and he's on the up and up, then he will find an institutional investor and not try to drain his small investors out of more money. Something tells me that will never happen.

new topics
top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join