Is "Webnet Global Communications" a legit company? If so their 3dh technology is amazing.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Darren Weeks.

Darren has been personally notified by countless investors and folks in the know... repeatedly over the past year and a half that have invested through his seminars who have told him there was serious issues and problems with WebNet regarding the non payment of their promised royalty checks and/or returned phone calls and emails to same.

He absolutely knew there was 'serious' problems and issues with WebNet from his member investors for a long time. This was even before the 3Dh was introduced. Perhaps this is not so much a legal issue with his company however it certainly is a moral issue for Darren and his company with respect to anyone (the sheep) attending his seminars.

The 3Dh had that Ga-Ga-Goo-Goo effect which resulted in folks writing checks on the spot as Darren had the big 'C' for Credibility. Hopefully this will encourage him to seriously qualify, qualify, qualify those entities he allows to present under his corporate umbrella from this day forward. His attorneys must be having a blast right now.

I understand Darren has made a lot of money and lost it. He prayed and made in all back in spades. If he keeps on this path of promoting looser hype companies he will loose his big 'C' and thats what pays his bills and has made him rich again. Wake up Darren!!!

-+-

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
What's everyone complaining about? Every time one of us investors got a panic attack or another serious concern about the company we phoned or went to visit the Dr. and in about an hour we would be fixed. Some of us even invested more for future healings. That's what Doctors do isn't it?

The royalty interest payments promised (which works out to less than 1%) were to be paid out of product sales revenues. In reality they were paid out from new investor capital through all of the various new divisional companies created to attract new capital. At least a good ponzi pays folks huge ROI at least in the first year.

You were cheap and got away with. When we saw at least something coming in we thought you had services generating revenues for the company. Now we learn after the fact that your network never worked, had no service revenue worth mentioning and the worst part is you knew it all along and this can be proven.

This is most probably the reason you never bought antennas for over 18 months and focused on the 3Dh. Even promoting that for over a year and a half there was no revenue. But! you now blame that on 3Dh don't you.

In your own words he had a monthly expense of $800K a month at the end and $90K of that was spent to subsidize your network. This tells us that not only did he not have any wholesale or retail revenue but what you did not have anything worth while working and were loosing $90K a month to support the props (like in a play).

However if one was raising Between $1.5Million to $2.5Million a month it would not be too difficult to cover that monthly overhead would it? I mean your would have to justify spending a certain percentage to make it legal wouldn't you. Go ahead and sue the poster because a court is the last place you would ever want to be right now because it would be game over for you.

Now we are suppose to feel sorry you, either that or we let you off the hook in the hopes that somehow you can now pay back that $30 plus million to investors brokering some other 3D company from a cold start with a bad reputation.

Why would any company worth its salt want to do business with you. All they have to do is Google your company and the due diligence from that would or should finish that.

When Greg said that if he is put into bankruptcy everyone looses...not true. He wins still because he has not spent anywhere near $30 plus million so where is the rest? He still come out ahead financial anyway.

At least in a bankruptcy there would have to be a discovery which just may provoke a forensic audit which may turn up some recoverable capital for staff and investors or at least find some improprieties which may prevent this from having him ever do this again to anymore people.

At least the shareholders got 'something' however the poor Co-Lo and Dealership investors got nothing. If Greg went into bankruptcy at least the investors would have the opportunity to get the write off in taxes.

This board was a little quiet for a while so I thought I would throw in my 2 cents worth too.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
As an ex-employee of webnet myself i am very disturbed over someone thinking that the investors should be paid first. When we contacted potential investors we always informed them that this was a high-risk investment... however i can say on behalf of all the other webnet employees that upon being hired nobody pre-warned us that our paycheck was risky and we may work without being paid. Fortunately myself i quit a month prior to all of this so i recieved my last paycheck including my vacation pay. I feel nothing but sorrow for my fellow co-workers who were there till the end. I met some really great people who worked there. They got up every morning and went to work and did their job for what.. They had families to feed and a home they had to pay for. I know a few who highly depended on this job for their ability to pay bills and buy food.
I do however also feel very sorry for the investors that i myself contacted as well as anyone else who got tricked into investing with web net. We had no clue what was going on. All we knew was ''DR'' Scamming Greg Carrington was nothing but a rude employer. Repeatedly he would come in and tell us how he could replace us and how our job was useless.. All i can say is he has it coming to him and Karma always takes its toll Greg.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
As an ex-employee of WebNet myself i am very disturbed over the Financial Director, David Aydin, still working there. The company is losing money by keeping this guy. He is a meddling idiot who has no idea what he is doing, has no management or organization skills, and brings down the whole team. I’ve talked our HR department and they told me I am not the only one to complain. He never stands up for his team, and screws up everything he touches.
There has been a high turnover rate in the Office, BECAUSE NOBODY CAN WORK WITH HIM.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I was reading the thread and talked to Rob Toor and he has not been associated with the company in any form for over two years. bilderber

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by scam_hunter

I too worked and web# i mean webscam or i mean you get the piont. I believed that soddy was a crook. The upper managment were all buy expensive cars all around the same time. All the while they were trying to take business money in the USA and try to get them to invest $5000. Carrington would give the call person a bonus of $100 for every share you would sell. This was when the US money was a 30 to 40 percent. As time went on and the US went down I guess Carrington would lose money in Canada.

The whole organization was terrible. They never paid for software liciences and the network was a joke. Carrington is a terrible busines man but a great carnival barker. Now you want us to give you more money. What a joke you are Carrington. You should be a ashamed of yourself and taking advantage of good people who worked for you. PLEASE PEOPLE RUN RUN FAR FROM WEBNET AND CARRINTON AND SODDY AND BRUDER. DO NOT SEND THEM A PENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I have a few questions regarding Webnet's current situation:

1) Have they filed a formal proposal to creditors yet?

2) Have they filed for bankruptcy?

3) Who is the bankruptcy proposal being produced by if they have filed?

4) What firm is acting on behalf of Webnet & the other interested parties and creditors?

5) Was proper notice given to the above?

6) What is the trustee's name and phone number as I would like to call and ask for the status of the file?

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
PLEASE STOP SERVING PAPERS TO WEBNET. IT DOESN'T HELP THE REST OF US WHEN THE LITTLE MONEY THEY HAVE GOES INTO DEFENDING THEMSELVES INSTEAD OF BEING FOCUSED ON TRYING TO GET MONEY BACK TO US.

NO THIS IS NOT CARRINGTON, BRUDER OR SODDY. JUST AN INVESTOR WHO IS CLINGING ON TO THE STRANDS.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I have a few questions regarding Webnet's current situation:

1) Have they filed a formal Proposal to Creditors yet?

2) Have they filed for bankruptcy?

3) Who is the bankruptcy proposal being produced by if they have filed?

4) What firm is acting on behalf of Webnet & the other interested parties and creditors?

5) Was proper notice given to the above?

6) What is the trustee's name and phone number as I would like to call and ask for the status of the file

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I have also invested in this company and have not seen any cheques. Reading the latest webnet newsletter things look grim. They are no longer answering thier phones & their websites have been discontinued. They have laid off more than 100 employees and are still asking for finacial help from investors. I'm worried!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It is upsetting being an employee and learning that you will be let go and without pay. What angers me the most is that their was no clear communication to the employees that funds where getting low. They held our cheques for a day the previous pay period and that should have been a sign to get out, but most of us stayed because we loved our jobs. I don't think that Dr. Carrington, Mr. Soddy and Mr. Bruder really understand the anguish, stress and frustration that they have caused most employees to experience. I wonder if those gents bothered to sell their Cadillacs and other expensive items to help them pay their debts. But knowing these gents and their trophy wives (:barf
they won't be giving up the good life. They will just make us suffer, I'm not saying i'm more important than an investor but when you live paycheck to paycheck it tends to hurt you more than people that can fork or thousands of dollars.
Good luck webnet and i hope to see a cheque soon, because as patient as you want us to be, we can't, Everyday hurts even more than the last. I am tired of owing people money trying to pick myself up and I am tired of being made a fool and am certainly tired of crying to make the pain try and disappear.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I also invested in Webnet, in three separate divisions to the tune of 60k. Had this been a legit business failure as opposed to a scam I would lick my wounds in private. I have tried to contact the "president"of the co lo I invested with and have received no response.I believe investors need a way to connect with each other and decide on action to take. Does anyone have a method for us all to connect?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I received the newsletter from Webnet Global.

It appears that there is some sort of lawsuit going on against Weeks and Perkins for messing around with Webnet Global.....

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Wow what is with the insane amount of anonymous posters?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gamechanger
Wow what is with the insane amount of anonymous posters?

Most of the posters are not regulars on ATS, but have been touched by this issue. Apparently this is the only main thread on the web discussing the issue.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Just got a letter from WebNet in the mail this afternoon from Mr. Carrington threatening/requesting us employees to return any equipment we signed out (laptops, phones, computers, cameras, ETC) while we worked there or we would be dismissed with cause (???) and we would be in violation of federal labour standards and codes as we are suposed to have handed our equipment in. If they DO NOT hear from us and/or have the equipment returned by the end of October, they 'assume' it will not be and any monies 'outstanding' will be 'offset' beacause of this.

wow.

Didnt think this nightmare could get any worse, but the 3 owners apear to be well within their comfort zone threatening their employees even further...even after all of this.

I think I speak for everyone that worked there that ended up leaving with equipment when I say we will will GLADLY hand over any and all equipment once our 2+ months of pay and compensation is rectified and we can all finally cut our ties and close that chapter of our lives.

Coincidentaly the Federal Labour Board sent WebNet a letter that gave them until Sept. 25th, 2009 to pay us back or reply with intent - neither of which happened).

I for one will TRADE my owed salary and compensation for the peices of equipment I possess. And I await for a response from the labour board on this group letter we all received.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
One question - why aren't these guys in jail... how can they get away with ripping off investors, not paying their employees - and still staying in business finding another scam to sucker people in.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join