It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An End to all 9/11 conspiracies!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Building 7 in New York wasn't hit by a plane and it fell!! Thats right 2 planes knocked down 3 buildings.

I could go on and on but NIST doesn't have an official explanation to building 7 so that leaves one conclusion they are scared to give one. I say it was demo'd and in order to do that they needed to rig it in advance. That means they knew that building had to be blown meaning they knew what was going down that day. The other 2 were burning for like 45 minutes and fell i mean gimme a break.

There were photos of people standing in the gaping wholes and there is no fire just black smoke from a fire that is going out and then all of a sudden they fall at free fall speed with no resistance from the floors below and end in a pile of ash completely obliterated. Before all this the fire fighters saw the lobbies of the towers were all destroyed yet the impact was way up top then they said it came down the elevator yet they were hermetically sealed. AHHH!

NWO riddles us with a lot of dis info like space beams and no plane garbage and the most rediculous of all the terrorists from caves in Afghanistan. They knows that we are pretty much retarded from all the sodium fluoride and aspertame we drink so they expect us to ignore common sense.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quarantine

Originally posted by RomanMaroni
reply to post by Quarantine

Osama Bin Laden was and still is the "key factor" to understanding what happened that day. Minutes after the first tower was hit, the media ran rampant with news of Bin Laden masterminding attacks on America. This is cut and dry. Khalid Sheik Mohammad was far from an innocent party and quite possibly may be more guilty than Bin Laden himself, however this is how it was presented to the people. This is the "official story". This is what people believe. This is what our kids will learn in history class one day, goodluck changing it.

Wrong. That is not the official story no matter how many times you say it. Good luck in changing that. Khalid Sheik Mohammad is labeled as the mastermind, not Bin Laden. You say that is what people believe, but I know many people who don't believe that including myself. That is what you believe.

Minutes after the towers were struck the media was also telling us of secondary explosions and secondary devices in the buildings. Does that mean you believe the towers were demo'd? The media was also tossing Saddam Hussein's name around. Is he guilty?

[Mod Edit - fix quote tags]

[edit on 9/5/2008 by Sauron]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

i take that back....

1) the american citizens were attacked.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
its been almost 8 years....

im still waiting to see proof of the muslim conspiracy..

[edit on 8-5-2008 by jesus_is_fake]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Tell me the truth about what happened September, 11th 2001. The only truth you can give me is the fact that Osama Bin Laden masterminded a terrorosit attack on America and succeeded. It may sound far out, but investigators have yet to prove otherwise.

If 9/11 was "an inside job", prove it.

Osama Bin Laden worked for the CIA as a CONTRACTOR!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all of the proof you need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me in C------- office and I will give you all of the proof you need! Follow the paper trail all the way back to India. A power plant business deal that went bad and cost a company 400million dollars. It all started right there with a certain company that had extremely close and strong ties to the current administration and compainies that many had investments and interests in. Pull that paper trail out and I will show you

MOTIVE AND ALL THE REASON IN THE WORLD TO DO THE UNTHINKABLE!

Do not try to pull that crap with me anymore! When the time comes the men in the shadows will be educated about who is smarter and whose plan failed.

"There are men in the shadows of the men in the shadows and we are watching them and waiting!"

Eye of Eagle

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Okey dokey, I know I'm sounding like a broken record, but here's my generic post on all 9/11 threads (or yet another variation): The NIST Report has the unprecedented gall to claim that the lack of plane wreckage at the Pentagon and (near) Shanksville, PA was due to their being "vaporized." It's NOT possible for anything to vaporize as such; even in a high speed crash.

The denial of 9/11 truth is a collective psychosis so extreme that there isn't any terminology for it as yet.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Tell me the truth about what happened September, 11th 2001. The only truth you can give me is the fact that Osama Bin Laden masterminded a terrorosit attack on America and succeeded. It may sound far out, but investigators have yet to prove otherwise.

If 9/11 was "an inside job", prove it.

If Bin Ladan was responsible for it, how come on U.S.A's most wanted list, his list of crimes only have bombing of Embasies etc, but not once does it mention 9/11

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
To the OP, you come in here stating what you know to be fact. And this is your solid belief. So why then are you asking us to prove anything to you, it's obvious that you don't want to know anything but what's already in your own mind.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
To the OP. I believe I have found the proof that you need to support your opinion...

PROOF

[edit on 5/9/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by jesus_is_fake
1) the united states was attacked

Well we know.

1. The United States had lots of warnings that somehting was going to happen and did nothing to stop it.

This reminds me of a little story about a place called Pearl Harbor...

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I don't need proof on this issue anymore, although it would be nice.

Banking and corporate elite control the United States of America. Snidely buying their power by filling the accounts of particular politicians and persons of position. With Rupert Murdoch helping out they control more than half of the media machine, pumping out subtle? propaganda.

They needed a catastrophic event so they created one. It was the only way to fool the masses into thinking occupation of the middle east would be a good idea. Of course opinion was swayed as retired pro war military generals (labeled experts) dominated prime time. The msm machine once again ran smoothly, well, smooth enough.

911 was a setup, plain and simple. IMO pearl harbor, Vietnam and the stock market crash were all orchestrated by these inbred weasels. They will do WHATEVER needs to be done to fulfill their agenda.

Kill Saddam - check
Secure oil - check
Reduce population to 500 million - commencing

The world needs a superhero, where's captain planet when you need him.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cowgirlstraitup7
To the OP, you come in here stating what you know to be fact. And this is your solid belief. So why then are you asking us to prove anything to you, it's obvious that you don't want to know anything but what's already in your own mind.

You see a lot of that sort of behaviour round here - I'm getting used to it by now. Finding true objectivity is proving to be a quest on par with the holy grail.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

"The great enemy of the Truth is very often not the lie - deliberate, contrived, and dishonest - but the myth - persistent, persuasive and realistic." -John F. Kennedy

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
ok, you want the truth about 9-11? heres the truth

Some planes ran into some buildings, and some of those buildings fell, killing and injuring a lot of people.

a number of people, we'll call them conspiracy theorists here, are so overwhelmed by the pain and blow to their ego because we were hit in our own back yard that they spin fantastic, implausible, scientifically unsound and generally nutty theories of other things it could have been and would rather beleive that the banking elite, in combination with insurance people pelted the buildings and pentagon with radioactive antimatter llamas until they collapsed under their own weight, but that didn't happen because the the x-men, a subsidiary of the men in black, a wholly owned company of the illuminati and freemasons, under direct rule of the reptilian satan and black jesus directed airforce jets to lay down chemtrails packed with high explosives to take the buildings down. this was all just a clever ploy to cover teh fact that ron paul and hillary clinton were getting it on in public in central park in full view of the australian prime minister, and george bush was holding the camera upside down, but they were drawing a crowd, and ronny boy wasn't finished yet. so thats why we're short two twin towers today.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
OP...take a step back....Look at the evidence that has been provided by our government....then read a book by David Ray Griffin or anyone else who argues against the official story in a LOGICAL manner... THEN come and make a statement. From what I see you have provided nothing to support your beliefs and you are basically trying to create hellfire.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
My two best recommendations are these:

Try to suspend your preconceived notions and bias and objectively use this:www.patriotsquestion911.com...
as a springboard to asking erudite questions and accepting the evidence that you believe.

For me, there are obvious distortions, half-truths, and blatant falsehoods in the official reports.

The Pentagon report and what I first hand observed is what causes me to question the entire affair.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CoffinFeeder

a number of people, we'll call them conspiracy theorists here, are so overwhelmed by the pain and blow to their ego because we were hit in our own back yard that they spin fantastic, implausible, scientifically unsound and generally nutty theories of other things it could have been and would rather beleive ...

So why is it then, that a person such as myself, who saw the Towers burning with my own eyes, accepted the official story for quite some time? Is it my ego and my emotions that changed my mind in recent years, or the lack of facts and outright lies to support the official version of events?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox

So why is it then, that a person such as myself, who saw the Towers burning with my own eyes, accepted the official story for quite some time? Is it my ego and my emotions that changed my mind in recent years, or the lack of facts and outright lies to support the official version of events?

Not directed at you personally, but Id say that a large majority of trutherz are politically motivated by their hatred of Bush/Iraq War. This group is aware of the falsity of their arguments, but don't care that they're wrong as long as it hurts Bush and/or influences our withdrawl. Many from the left and extremist Libertarians fall into this group.

There's another group too. They at first understood what happened that day and accepted the reality of what happened, but the emotional pain from that was added to by the deaths that our soldiers have suffered there. So in this case, it took 2 "hits" to change them. This is a pure emotional defense mechanism. This group actually believes that 9/11 was an inside job. Sad, actually, that they haven't received the help that they so obviously need.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
This thread is nothing but a wet dream for the poorly misinformed and misguided debunkers.

Message to you......

This will be your nightmare. This has just begun. The end you seek is your own. Truth always prevails.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

We good men already now thaqt we are victorious. Tho I must add that I do enjoy the final death pangs from the debunkers and official conspiracy theory pushers.

Good job you good people who seek and share the truth. Understand that none of this is in vain.

We are guided by GOD, Love, Truth.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by IvanZana]

<< 1    3  4 >>

join