It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did TPTB Cause Myanmar Disaster?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I know that this may seem slightly out there, but due to a number of recent threads regarding earthquakes centered in military bases, (indiana, Nevada) And some recent erratic weather in the central states that others have called a HAARP project, (I'm not going to link the threads here, most are still the top threads the last few days) I am beginning to think that just maybe my proposed theory is possible.
Here is the article that got me thinking...

Paranoid Junta refuses U.S. Aid

Did we organize our first ever natural disaster on a large scale so that we can finally undermine the ruling elite there?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Although I am not ruling out the recent disaster in the pacific rim as a test either. There is much evidence to support this, as the demographics fit the types that TPTB might want to eliminate...

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
to your question, yes. I dont believe it was a "natural" disaster.

We are in extreme times, and extreme measures are being taken by the US govt to depopulate this planet.

Things are only going to get worse before they get better, and its already started.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I was thinking this very same thing!
When have we ever known a cyclone to kill this many people, anyway? Not even in Kansas.
I know! I know! Someone is going to tell me it's because the people are in a more crowded population there. Okay.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
this was my gut instinct once I heard about it...especially now...
they are gonna keep blaming it on global warming and they are going to keep showing us ''evidence''.
Even if we break free from the chains that international banking has us bound by, they will make sure that the ''terrorists'' make us seek the safety of their blood, soul, and spirit sucking grasp...
meditation is something we can do...

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
As a matter of fact, the more that I watch about this, the more I believe that not only is this kind of "greater good" thinking happening, they are actually carrying out plans. Second, I will start to really worry if I see that we have chosen to "relieve" the junta of power for "humanitarian" reasons....

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I know one thing, when everyone has had enough, when they have pushed everybody, every civilian to the brink of poverty and everything to do with survival people will rise and take matters into their own hands, and i will be one of them. I do not fear Bush and his piss-ant NWO.

We've got something they fear tho, and thats numbers..so far, but it will happen. This NWO will not last long. They will fall by the hands of those they have suppressed.

only bad thing is 99 percent of the populace are actually blind sheep who need to be saved by opening their frikkin eyes and waking up

ArHHH!!

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
The only people who caused this disaster are the military Junta in Burma who failed to warn their people of the imminent arrival of the cyclone and it's inevitable tidal surge.

Unfortunately the Burmese people don't have access to the info the rest of us take for granted. They were completely unaware of what was bearing down on them, despite the rest of the world knowing several days beforehand .....

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Possible, but what would be the purpose?

Unless them Aliens need more body's than the War's can provide, so they lay out a few thousand for show and take 50k for torture, food and recreation purposes. Wars & natural disasters, perfect covers for snatching up large numbers of people.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

The purpose is to take over the world, one emergency food packet at a time. Think of how much easier than a war that would be.

Cause earthquake, airdrop food, repeat as necessary...

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
On a serious note, I'm increasingly wondering if the Burmese Junta didn't just deliberately let this disaster happen as a convenient means of diverting their people's attention from this weekend's constitution referendum and ensure they can easily produce the result they want. All very, very, convenient - especially if a few tens of thousands of potential protesters die in the process

The fact they are still refusing to all US aid into the country shows how evil and callous they are.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by Essan]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Ok where to start.......

The military and government there is rated to be one of the most corrupt ones out there so it makes sense that they didn't tell the people what was going to happen.

Lets not forget that their construction of their buildings probably does not meet what we would consider good standards so they wouldn't be as resistant to this type of natural weather phenomenon.

Could it be from some NWO weather control device to help depopulate? sure why not but I doubt it. these types of storms have been happening for a long long time.....before we even could think about that kind of tech. People will say "well then why is it these kind of things seem to only hit poor or undeveloped countries" not true.....what about Katrina? tornado's in mid west of the USA, snow and ice storms in Canada? sure we haven't had a death toll like these other countries but we also have the resources, aid and early warning systems available.

now if the UN went in and decided to take over for the military junta.....great, they should have done that long ago like they should be doing in Darfur. Isn't it the worlds responsibility to help the weak and powerless from atrocities such as these governments are doing to their people?

If it was caused by some super secret weather controlling device.......we are up shnit creek people. ALL OF US.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Katrina in my opinion was a distraction so the heat on bush would lower because of what happened in iraq.

9/11 was a self sabotage! katrina in my eyes was also created to re direct attention and to make Bush look good when giving relief money.

think about it

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
If you all know these thing why are just venting on the net? wake up and #ing do something

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The thing that gets me the most is that we let this # happen and fell we cant do # about it.
It seems we all know about the lies and distractions made to avert our atention from the true agenda of the people in control.
We know we are being #ed be we just bend over and take it dry.
We are all slaves, Affrade of losing our easy way of life. When the one we have is great if you can accept that all big part of your fellow man is living in hell

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It seems that Myanmar is one of the few countries left who’s central bank is actually a government entity rather than being privately owned like the Fed and Bank of England.

www.blc-burma.org...

There also seems to be a contingent in the USA Congress that is asking Duuuubya to intervene in Myanmar’s affairs.

myochitmyanmar.blogspot.com...

Looks like there’s plenty of incentive for the PTB to ‘Katrina’ Myanmar. I’d like to see a photo of that storm from above to see if it had a signature like the five pointed star in the center of Katrina.

edit for same old crap

[edit on 17-5-2008 by resistor]

top topics

join