It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on what the future will think of today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I think that the future generations will just shake their heads at the world and wonder how we could have screwed our selves over so bad. by then they will have a solution to all of our problems that are occurring now. it just makes me wonder what they will think when they look back on the whole war on terror, and the possible world war III.

post thoughts

[edit on 7-5-2008 by baseball101]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I wonder if they will even be allowed to think. They may look back on are days with nostalgia.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by baseball101
I think that the future generations will just shake their heads at the world and wonder how we could have screwed our selves over so bad. by then they will have a solution to all of our problems that are occurring now. it just makes me wonder what they will think when they look back on the whole war on terror, and the possible world war III.

post thoughts

Depends on how much the goverment, people, propaganda etc has changed history facts.

Also depends on the culture, goverment, living conditions of these people in the future.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

possible, but when pre- 9/11? and also what would they do to the internet? it has so much information, will it be around in the future?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I doubt the "original" internet will exist, I remember reading an article a few weeks ago that a "new" information super-highway is already in development, known as the grid. It will make the internet obsolete...
Instead of typing "www.' we will be typing "ggg.", so I heard.

The implications of the grid are mind-boggling, in essence far more control over information and existing history could simply be "re-written" to the Nwo's desire...

top topics

join