It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its a comfortible slavery - American Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Why America... ?
This subject I can tell you something about, From the beginning 1775 time frame. It was a popular topic of indepence from england. and the colonys were all too independant and needed a common enemy. Hence King Georges ABOVETOPSECRET (Rothchild's - Jewish Mafia, we know as Mossad) sought to control the whole Americas contenent which at that time was not fully explorered. It was decided that England would piss off the colony's and then use of literature to fan the flames. King George provided the funding for both sides of the revolution. he increasingly sent his troop into conflict with less and less resources and hence they not only lost the war, they got their asses whacked real bad. King George was the laughing stock of all European Royalty. And AMERICA, was born, and every thing we did in the first 100 years was just marvous, the next was rocked by the civil war, noting Aberham Lincoln Printed his own money. and paid the price. Rothchild is our Money Man. has been from the beginning. we now know Rothchild by every bank in America. Bank of America is basically, the Federal Reserve. And the Federal Reserve is a British. Bank of England. It was formed in 1913, "The Creature from Jykle Island". Every Establishment of Government is almost identical to British systems. Courts.. everything. when Abe freed the Slaves and in 1913 began the enslavement of everyone. in the New Deal, your a slave.
For those not in the know: Not a Single State Ratified The 16th Ammendment. That makes the Federal Reserve System a offical Mafia Protection Racket. Pay your Taxes and we wont Hurt You. And in 1914 or so several cases reached the Supreme Court and the Court ruled it granted Congress No new taxing authority. hence it did not make the local news papers so the people didn't know ... The Lower Courts will send you up the river... but the upper courts ruled for the people....
If you didn't notice - once you know this, then other things come into view.
take a look at a picture "real near" of the US House of representatives.. Do you see the American Flag - ok, now look at those emblems that flank the US FLAG. Those are Facses - Hitler Dictator - Mousellini Dictator - plus many more use the FASCES to represent the style of government. Those are Fasces on both sides of the US FLAG... THat means we have a Dictator.
and it isn't the president... You see according to researcher Jordan Maxwell in 1868 a Corporation was formed. The United States of America Corporation. He claims it was founded in England. And the Majority Shareholder is the Royals. every dollar you pay in Income Tax goes to the Bank of England. not the US TREASURY.
Well just as soon as everyone wakes up and realizes your a slave - do you think we are going to stand for that - knowing damn good and well what we stand for...? well huh.... The Camps Martial Law - Rights Reduction its all to control us when we Wake Up... remember this is a Dream. Life is very comfortable over the last 200 years. But now is a different story. in 1999 we had a party of sorts -- Internet Stocks Soaring High... President Coming every other month... It was all a setup to fund the last stages of this Agenda. "We make the technology that will make this new Great Society The NWO "FASCIST Nazi's" are global. after WWII they went to North - South America - east to Russia. every contenant received Nazi's. I believe they did not lose the war - they changed venues.
and WWII was fought only because Rothchild made a deal with the Queen to give the Jews a homeland. So the crown made it so in 1948, The beginning of the end. Now we are in the END TIMES. but the events you think are fake - because all of the requirement in the bible have already been met, we are waiting on the Temple Mount prophetcy. Rothchild over the years gained more favor and power over America - and in 1929 withdrew his investments in America and caused the Depression of the 1930. The Federal Reserve and Rossevelt Enslaved us.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by 888LetsRoll]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
To give Rothchild a buying opportunity in the US Stock market. He had all the money that everyone lost and he simply through JP Morgan purchased America for pennys on the dollar. Gold was made illegal and was confiscated it ended up in New York Federal reserve and so did most of European country's at the out break of WWI transferred their national treasuries to the US for safe keeping. Fort Knox is the US Treasury - we suspect it is empty - no gold audit in decades.
The issuance of money backed by gold and silver demands a treasury of said metal to offset the urge to over print. The Federal Reserve Note is a promisary debt note, we borrowed it with interest to exchange amongst ourselves. making it a debt note, instead of a asset note backed by metal.
which over time has a stable purchase power. unless, made illegal of coarse. Well now the currency and the metal are totally seperate and the metal maintains it value as the paper not backed devalues on average 1% a year and will be worthless Dec. 2012. if the current 1% a year decline approximately 100 years after the Federal Reserve Banks Est.
Ive heard talk of a NAU - SPP agenda and they dont even consider us at all. we are not a issue that needs addressing.. So, I would stay right here at AboveTOPSECRET.com -- we will be the first to know anything, rumors abound - but I would be prepared to have respirators for chem. bio - I would have lots of duct tape and plastic - plenty of protection - enough to share - trade -- Long Storage Large Qty gallon cans of food -- long storage MRE's. Solar Panels. home fuel distillery. water purifcation. ability to locate a deep underground place to retreat too, Seeds - vaccum seal -
pounds of garden seed... you will need ability to make stuff so get as many books on how they did things in the 1200's or 1700's cuz, electricity is king - no juice - no happy american... so, at worse no electrical service If you ever lived in a third world country - this is life = But not America ...

So give yourself a well deserved pat on the back for being a capitalist - it appears America has completed our secret mission .. and we are no longer needed.

In true NEO-Con Form, we are just useless eaters destroying the world. recently Ted Turner was talking about reducing the worlds population down by 6,2 billion people. well is your name on their list - do you have a room in one of the underground cities with your name on it...? why do we have underground cities fully staffed ... its like global depopulation mandate is coming == and they will be underground...

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Not a Single State Ratified The 16th Ammendment.

Okay?
Maybe you are wrong?

42 of the 48 states at the time ratified the 16th amendment.
4 rejected it and never ratified it
2 states never took up the proposed amendment.

At the time only 36 states were needed to have an amendment ratified.

edit for spelling

[edit on 7-5-2008 by bobafett1972]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Sorry, charlie -- go to each state and check it -- not one approved it and guess what -- Joe Bannister in San Jose -- ex-IRS has seen the original documentation and a bribery letter to the owner of the 48 rejection approvals from the states... research Joe Bannister... video google

The big Finger in the IRS's case was the state of KENTUCKY... WDC records approval so the STATE BARBQUED THE FEDS ... almost a declaration of war was signed in Kentucky and WDC says they approved it.
you cant make this stuff up....

While your at it explain to me what procedures where followed to remove the 13th Ammendment. The TONA act... and Bush sr. kneels before the queen.. how dare him, spit on our veterans

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Keep dreaming the dream then.
We can each believe our own truths then.

KTHXBYE

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Nothing I have said here I can not back up sources credible sources

what is that easier than knowing the truth.
got a social security card.... look on the back.... ask your social security office about that number...
what does it go too.... A stock certificate perhaps....

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 888LetsRoll

While I might disagree with some of your facts, I think that your conclusions are dead on. Very important subject for everyone to address as the USA slips into third world status.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by 888LetsRoll

got a social security card.... look on the back.... ask your social security office about that number...

Do tell?
Sources? Yet none have been provided thus far.
Next I will get more of the somehow you know more the everyone else and you are in the know of all this information, while me and millions like me are living in the dark?
Sweet.
Placate much?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The only reason they call it the American dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 888LetsRoll

You must have a "newer" card then because my card does not have the information on it that you say it does. I know this is Skunk Works, but you stated you had credible sources. I am still waiting.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Creditble Source posted: Wait No More

oh, take notes - research -- and you need to learn study the origins of ancient law to get the language correct, but the 17th century version called - Civil and Admiralty Laws, if you were in the military you can read the UCMJ to get a good feeling for the law of water.

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

Cockadoodle - Do~ - NEO-Con, British Agent or your in ISIS-RA-EL ...
and yes, you should fear us... if you belong to the above groups. We are Waking up, and We are a genuine sleeping Giant, currently - Yawning, let us get our coffee and then we will talk about a settlement about how much we owe you? - Do you guys want to come over here and get it or do you want us to go over there and deliver it.= ?

[edit on 8-5-2008 by 888LetsRoll]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Bump - Sources Request fulfilment, I was hoping - that no one would call me on it... cuz, as you can see - this stuff should not go out in to general public - we like a peaceful country - and I fear it is about to change dramatically, - If you are in Europe -- advise your kin, not to join the military - cuz, the UN is going to consolidate the EU to fight us under the UN Flag.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
You make me dig and you are not even going to view the evidence...
well I've already posted it... might as well show everyone...

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Another Patriotic pass through the board

join