It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could there be an Obama-Clinton "dream ticket?"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Could there be an Obama-Clinton "dream ticket?"

news.yahoo.com

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Now that Democrat Hillary Clinton's presidential hopes appear to be fading, some Democrats are talking about the possibility of Barack Obama taking Clinton on as his vice presidential running mate.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
wcbstv.com
blogs.wsj.com

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Here is a scenario for us. So what if Hillary becomes vice president? Barack may not be on board with the NWO conspirators. Hillary it seems is. IF Barack doesn't come around and join their club. Then maybe the, mission impossible team, will go into action. Leaving Barack assassinated. By some racist. Hillary gets her dream, after all.
Interesting scenario!

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Barack Obama is already on board with the NWO conspirators. If the two of them ran together, I wouldn't be surprised.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I think it would be best for the Democratic party. The two of them together would have very good plans, as far as the economy goes. And don't forget Ole Bill. He'll be in the background giving advice, too.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I'd be surprised. I'd be very surprised. Barring a cataclysmic event, Obama's the nominee. And I just don't see him taking Hillary on as a running mate. He'll find a nondescript middle of the roader to balance the ticket. He knows what time it is, and there's no way he makes his own pulse the last obstacle between Hillary and the Oval Office. No way.

I think McCain would've beaten Hillary like a rented mule. I think it'll be a dogfight against Obama.

And I can't wait until the Democratic convention, which looks like it could rival the '68 convention in Chicago for sheer drama.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

I would be surprised as well. I think he might go with Bill Richardson, just to add that much more diversity to the election.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Honestly, at this point anymore, it really doesn't matter who wins--We're all f***ed. Every last one of the these hand-picked candidates is going to serve the same corpo-military-elitist groups that have "chosen" them for us. Obama is probably the least maniacal of the 3, but he will conform to the special-interests, otherwise he wouldn't even still be allowed to be in the game by the folks who "really" run things.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I doubt it.

Clinton is not the type to play second fiddle to anyone.

She already wields considerable power in the Senate and would be in a better position to challenge the winner of the 2008 general election in 2012, the year of the end of the world, by the way.

Wouldn't that be ironic? Hillary Clinton wins the office of the president in November 2012 and the world comes to an end on December 21, 2012?

Of course, there wouldn't be anyone around to appreciate such irony.

[edit on 2008/5/8 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I just can't picture it. After months of mudslinging and millions of dollars spent, all the while telling anyone who will listen why the other is "not competent" or "cant be trusted", they simply embrace each other one day, then turn to the camera and say "Well folks, we can assure you that we are both exceptionally qualified to run this country"?

Talk about losing any remaining shred of credibility.....

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Not happening. The camps are solidified. Obama would no more take on Hill as VP as manson would take mother theresa.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Very much doubt it will happen, from bad blood in the primaries, and mostly because Hillary would do nothing to balance the ticket. VP selection 101 says that Obama is going to want a more conservative-friendly running mate from outside the northeast/midwest. Like JFK and LBJ, though hopefully he won't pick an LBJ-like character--one was quite enough in the life of any nation.

And about the only person who is dreaming of this is Rush Limbaugh, because it would double up on the negatives on the Democratic side--Obama will be a tough sell, and you don't want to aggravate that with such a divisive figure as Hillary when you have to woo the undecided voters.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by gottago]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Or...

Obama president, Clinton vice....Obama was said to become assassinated...Hilary is president lol

And then have McCain the next "newly" Republican vice president (democratic as the president)...then there's peace, eternal peace in the world!

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I have to say that any ticket with Hillary in it is anything but a dream...Maybe a nightmare. That woman is stupid in every way.

I'd love to see a Ron Paul/Obama Obama/Ron Paul ticket.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
I'd love to see a Ron Paul/Obama Obama/Ron Paul ticket.

I'd love to see that myself, but it will never happen! (I hope I end up eating those words though)

The Democrats won't let a Republican serve as THEIR vice president.

I do think an Obama/Clinton ticket would be a force that McCain wouldn't have a chance against, though I doubt that will happen either.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

The Whore of Babylon!!

I think it would be hilarious.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Barak would be assassinated..and Hillary will ascend the throne

Make no mistake we may elect him but he will in all likelihood not fill out his full term. They got both Kennedy's Martin Luther..and Vince Foster and Debra Palfrey..the precedent has all ready been set..if they can Steal votes with Diebold and Sequoia..and then September 11th 2001 How can you doubt that they will try to remove at a convenient moment an inconvenient incumbent.
Elliot Spitzer, Sentator Craig, the tabloids are full of political victims...speaking of which where is Johny Gaush or should I say Jeff Gannon? They killed Debra Palfrey but Gannon still lives..whats that say? The Gay Mafia is alive and well in DC and protecting its own.
When did America cease to be America..historians will want to know why we all stood by and watched and did nothing. Citizens Arrest of your elected representatives.? Protest letters Nothing..DUDS we will be starved into submission and then rounded up for the CHIP...and disposed of all nice and legal by laws passed to protect the elected..not the people.
GLAD I LIVE ELSEWHERE.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
If Clinton manages to steal the nomination, and I wouldn’t count her out yet, then I can see her asking Obama to be VP in order to win back the black vote that would feel disenfranchised and stay home otherwise. Obama would have to be suicidal to take on Clinton. They’re all NWO tools, so whoever they’ve chosen will win. I think it’s Clinton.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
As far as I can see it, there's only 3 reasons why Clinton is still in the race:

1) She's going to try and get the Fla., and Mi. votes to win

2) She's trying to tear the party apart so that McCain will win and she can run in 2012

3) She's planning on tearing the party apart so she can be the VP to unite the party

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Obama-Clinton ... never happen...
Obama has the support he has because people want change and Hillary just screams "Good Old Boy Club"!
A lot of his supporters would consider him a sell out if he did that and he would lose some of his current standing....

I've heard whispers along the lines that maybe he should ask Richardson to be VP as a means to unite the blacks and hispanics...always a bit distrustful of each others goals... but again I think those seeking change would reject Richardson just as fast as they are Hillary

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Well, Ted Kennedy doesn't like the idea of her being VP.

Ted Kennedy says Hillary not fit for veep

Ted Kennedy, the aging liberal lion of the Democratic Party, took a nasty bite out of Hillary Clinton Friday, saying she shouldn't be vice president because the job requires "real leadership."

"I don't think it's possible," Kennedy, a Barack Obama supporter, told Bloomberg Television when asked about an Obama-Clinton ticket.

Kennedy added that he hoped Obama would choose a running mate who is "in tune with his appeal for the nobler aspirations of the American people.

OUCH! Poor Hillary!

[edit on 5/10/2008 by Keyhole]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join