It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's First 10 Executive Orders?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quarantine
I might add that these quotes are not based on the opinion of Michael Savage, but quotes taken directly from BarrackObama.com

Who maintains BarrackObama.com? Because putting BarrackObama.com takes me to a Google search where Barack Obama, you know, the correct spelling of his name, is in the search bar.

The website BarrackObama.com does not exist, so I find it interesting that those quotes came directly from that website.

I see very little actually quoted on Michael Savage's website, and instead, just some bullet points filled with his garbage opinion. He not only fails to spell Barack correctly, but he cannot even link directly to the page where Barack Obama lays out these executive orders to appear to be as credible as possible.

Lets all just take Michael Savage's word for it, right? He's a credible, independent, non-influenced, coerced or financially benefited source hell bent on delivering his readers and listeners the absolute truth for the greater good of the American people and our country!!!!!!!

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Obama and Bush will be like black and white... haha I know bad joke.

But seriously people will love and fawn over Obama even if he is only a little better than Bush just because of how USELESS Bush was.

The whole "put a hideous person next to an ugly person to make the ugly one look better"

But night and day black and white is what it will be if Obama wins. I gaurantee it
30 day money back gaurantee!!!

[edit on 8-5-2008 by ka0s69]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi

Originally posted by Quarantine
I might add that these quotes are not based on the opinion of Michael Savage, but quotes taken directly from BarrackObama.com

Who maintains BarrackObama.com? Because putting BarrackObama.com takes me to a Google search where Barack Obama, you know, the correct spelling of his name, is in the search bar.

The website BarrackObama.com does not exist, so I find it interesting that those quotes came directly from that website.

I see very little actually quoted on Michael Savage's website, and instead, just some bullet points filled with his garbage opinion. He not only fails to spell Barack correctly, but he cannot even link directly to the page where Barack Obama lays out these executive orders to appear to be as credible as possible.

Lets all just take Michael Savage's word for it, right? He's a credible, independent, non-influenced, coerced or financially benefited source hell bent on delivering his readers and listeners the absolute truth for the greater good of the American people and our country!!!!!!!

I apologize for the typo, the URL I posted had two "R's" and the correct URL is www.barackobama.com... or click here.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

The proof that you can't think straight? All of those 10 "acts", regardless of how comical they may or may not be, are propaganda fed to you by your friends in the liberal media and Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton and on and on.

The way I know this? Why else would you comment on his pronunciation of the word "nuclear" unless you weren't buying into the propaganda? Wake up you numskull.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm not when the patriot act was created and passed it was passed in Oct 2001 when the repubs had control sorry mr straight thinker.

Actually, the Republicans were not in control of Congress in October 2001. The two houses of Congress were divided between the parties. The Republicans controlled the House, but the Democrats controlled the Senate. During the 2000 election, the Senate was split 50-50. However, in May 2001, Jim Jeffords left the Republican party becoming an "independent," making the Senate 50-49-1, with Jeffords voting with the Democrats in most matters.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join