It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Disturbing Alien Abduction case.*Warning* Disturbing Images.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: palehorse23
This is killing me here. Final comment.
About the "absolutely no blood" comment on the animated picture. Have any of you guys ever seen or worked with a dead body? I am not talking about a cadaver either. those are already fixed specimens.
A fresh dead body will always have blood in it. Whether it be in the fatty tissue, the muscle, the vascular system, etc. This guy clearly did not have all of his soft tissues removed. THERE HAD TO BE BLOOD IN THE BODY!!!! Don't take everything you read so literally.
Oh yeah, one last thing. Notice the animated picture says his left eye was removed. Well, when you go down to the first picture, looks like the right eye was removed to me. And the right side of the jaw. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAXXXXXXX

originally posted by: palehorse23
reply to post by Breifne

Sorry, one more thing I just noticed. The autopsy report has a different date than when the article claims. The report says December 26th, 1988. The article says this case happened in 1994.
Sorry folks, disinformation here.
If anyone is interested, I did a full analysis of the photos. U2U me and I will gladly share.

You are wrong. The source [www.alienvideo.net...] is wrong. It considers two different cases wrongly as one and the same. New Zealand 1994 case [www.karenlyster.com...] and Guarapiranga 1988 case.

originally posted by: mw
The Guarapiranga Case was solved some time ago and it had nothing to do with UFOs or Aliens. An artcle by Claudeir Covo, co-editor of UFO magazine, Paola Lucherini Covo and Tânia da Cunha can be read, in Portuguese, at the link below. You can translate the article to English at www.systransoft.com...
www.ufo.com.br...

Regarding Guarapiranga case; First, Encarnacion García convinced medical doctors that this case was UFO related when she showed them photographs of tipical cattle mutilation cases, __not before__ because generally doctors do not have consistent knowledge about UFO mutilation topics. G. Cope Schellhorn said correctly "After studying the photos, Encarnacion Garcia was impressed with how similar the wounds of the body were to those found on the carcasses of so many UFO-related mutilated animals, knowledge which the original investigating police officials and medical doctors involved with the case did not possess".

If you analyse meticulously the autopsy (I understand perfectly 'portugues') the "refutation" of this lately coming 'investigators' are simply ridiculous and even stupid.
"se tratava da ação de predadores muito bem conhecidos, tais como cachorros domésticos (domestic puppies), do mato, jaguatiricas [[wild brazilian cats]], onças [[pumas/cougars]]". HAHAHAHAHA
This they affirm after say in the article "Cena macrabra é o que se vê no cadáver encontrado na Represa Billings. Nota-se a remoção da pele e do tecido dos lábios e da mandíbula, com cortes cirúrgicos precisos [[precise surgical cuts]]".
"O dever de informar corretamente, sempre". HAHAHAHAHAHA
Believe me, brazilians are -sometimes- 'a little bit' crude, do not give this 'experts' the credibility that they do not have.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I hope our intergalactic brothers weren't responsible for this.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
First of all, a man is a lot smaller and easier to transport than cattle. So he was killed elsewhere and dumped after. The holes can be explained as the result of impalement with a very hot instrument. As far as the removal of the eye, the flesh being burned away from the jaw, cored out rectum, seems to me someone is capitalizing on the hallmarks of UFO related cattle mutilation to throw off authorities. There are some twisted people out there, especially drug cartel types who seem to love pulling off signature style killings. Look I know the abduction phenomena is real, but I'm not convinced this is a result of one. I admit I didn't read the article (I began to but slant was obvious and I tapped out), so I just examined to photos. Unlike some cattle mutilation cases, this one (or two as the other poster suggests) has other plausible explanations

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
What you have to do is learn a good trick to do and the aliens won't harm you.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Hollywood has already made a movie about this

Peter Keyes:
He's on safari. The lions, the tigers, the bears... oh, my!

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheDarkHorse
FUnlike some cattle mutilation cases, this one (or two as the other poster suggests) has other plausible explanations

I'm almost sure I know what the cattle mutilations are. They were government surveillance of the spread of radioactive isotopes which were released in nuclear weapons or other operations in the West, and not publicly disclosed.

Cattle were perfect, because they graze over wide areas and accumulate them in digestive tract. The need to steal cattle from other areas is because they needed them at certain geographical locations.

Everything fits.

So basically it was a CYA/environmental program for some radioactive messes. And they've stopped.
edit on 15-3-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

originally posted by: TheDarkHorse
FUnlike some cattle mutilation cases, this one (or two as the other poster suggests) has other plausible explanations

I'm almost sure I know what the cattle mutilations are. They were government surveillance of the spread of radioactive isotopes which were released in nuclear weapons or other operations in the West, and not publicly disclosed.

Cattle were perfect, because they graze over wide areas and accumulate them in digestive tract. The need to steal cattle from other areas is because they needed them at certain geographical locations.

Everything fits.

So basically it was a CYA/environmental program for some radioactive messes. And they've stopped.

:edit Your theory is sound but no humans are so elite and good that they could do this for decades and not get shot, caught, or seen in my opinion.
And cattle mutes have NOT stopped. I know of one near the Canadian border not too long ago and know of others that happened in Canada and they definitely have not stopped.
I disagree that it's military, although they must know what is going on. Not one lead in 60 years for catching a single perpetrator shows that it is not people doing it. No human being has ever gotten away with crimes of this severity without someone getting caught or seen.
I also know someone who saw a silent something hover over his farm and he put three .460 weatherby rounds into it. He had a bull that was worth a ton of money get the mute treatment a week prior. Whatever it was made some funny thumping sounds after he shot it and then it zipped away without any further sound and it hasn't been seen since. That was 2 years ago. He stopped notifying police after getting the usual BS response from them.
There might be a few humans who are sick enough to carry out something like this, but I find it more likely based on what I already know about these things, that it isn't humans.

edit on 15-3-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Saying this was cartel torture is completely hilarious. What cartel is going to go through all of this? Completely draining the body of ALL blood among other things? You can't be serious. Not to mention that mutilated cattle have shown the same similarities elsewhere, around the world. And not just cattle but the same EXACTsimilarities have been found in deer, sheep, and dogs as well (rectums cored out with precison, genitals removed, glands removed from the jaw area, blood completely drained etc.). There are reports of scavengers feeding on these carcasses and then dropping dead at the scene.

There is something sinister going on here. I suggest those on the outside looking in to dig deeper into this subject instead of settling for these flimsy excuses. When you do, you will see a bigger picture starting to emerge. It's not pretty, not pretty at all.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: scottr.

This doesn't need any ET involvement, someone has been tortured in a country that's known to abuse and kill their street kids. Mafia maybe, or even gouvernment employees trying to get some informations.
There is no being more cruel on this planet than us humans and we have done worse to eachother than that before, are still doing that and probably will for some time ahead. It is not like Brazil is winner of the "most paradise-like-country-ever-award" landscape wise maybe...
Just pure stupidity, "it has to be aliens because humans wouldn't do that". Laughable, if it wasn't so disgusting.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
was DNA collected in 1994? Aliens will have DNA too right?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join