It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Disturbing Alien Abduction case.*Warning* Disturbing Images.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I suppose there are only two explanations to this type of case:

1. There are a small amount of humans capable of carrying out this activity. For this, they must be dispersed across a wide area in order to administer the clinical measures and leave no trace - I.e. no one has ever been convicted of human mutilation with the said evidence!

2. We are subject to the old wives tales of MJ12 and the secret Government being fed names of victims who are part of an experiment (food, DNA, reproductive organs, main senses etc) for the ET's.

Either way, there are people out there willing to do that to other people, (given the Sgt. Jonathan P Louette case); or

There is a greater force out there capable of doing this to us, completely devoid of empathetic concern for us.

After looking at all that has been said on this thread, which one do you believe in and why?
Brei.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Breifne

Sorry, one more thing I just noticed. The autopsy report has a different date than when the article claims. The report says December 26th, 1988. The article says this case happened in 1994.
Sorry folks, disinformation here.
If anyone is interested, I did a full analysis of the photos. U2U me and I will gladly share.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I know it's hard to believe that Humans may of done this but, have a look at the details of a crime against a teenager called Sylvia Likens. This happened in America in 1965-66. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying this is anywhere near the same sort of case. I'm just trying to convey just how cruel humans can be..

Here's the link.

en.wikipedia.org...

mw

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The Guarapiranga Case was solved some time ago and it had nothing to do with UFOs or Aliens. An artcle by Claudeir Covo, co-editor of UFO magazine, Paola Lucherini Covo and Tânia da Cunha can be read, in Portuguese, at the link below. You can translate the article to English at www.systransoft.com...

www.ufo.com.br...

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I read somewhere that the reason that these mutilations are performed and the organs taken are done by a branch of the government to do with long term exposure to certain substances.

The reason they take eyes, tongues, anal cores and other sensitive body parts is because these organs store a history of the health of the victim.

So if you have been dropping nuclear bombs for years in areas this is how they can tell the levels of radiation still in the victims body,

This also counts if they have been testing new chemical or biological agents in the atmosphere, what better way to find out long term exposure to any of these and make it look suspicious like aliens must of done it to keep people diverted from the truth. Not my total view myself but it does make sense, what do YOU think?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
ok so to start off you all are missing the point of the case...the holes..and the trauma.. please don't just look at the pictures and think u read it...the holes indicated that a device with perfect precision was the the cause..and known today is nothing made perfect. the most medically advanced equipment doctors are using still has to be managed with time and accuracy. whatever done this to that man was by no human hand do to that a machine had to be used to be so perfect. as far as a psychopathic killer or drug lord..please...this was the only body found like this..ever according to reports. a killer that would do this would have had to have some sort of experience and WOULD have done this more than once before and as far as drug lords..well if u think that well then i think u need to read the case. also as far as the whole nazi thing..that proves nothing other than that there are sick humans out there. think about one thing...if we had the capability to visit another world, we, being human, would do the exact same freaking thing. we already do it to our own fellow thriving species. im not saying there are extraterrestrials...well u ok i am, but if u seriously think about it..over the past 2k years theere has been more support for that belief than able to defalsify it.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
after the last beheaded victims in mexico and the other things that happened to them i think we can assume this case as another victim of some drug lord

No ufo related with this case
never heard of another human mutilation
victim never was identified so no point in beating a dead horse

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
no,,,
this,,,,,,,www.youtube.com...

is "The Most Disturbing Alien Abduction case.*Warning* Disturbing Images."
notice how it goes for the face and eyes,,,

creepy.Disturbing Alien Abduction,,,we will never know.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I think its fake

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

thats fake.Unless you made a joke i didnt get

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: scottr.
PERSON DIES from gun shot clearly visible
not a alien abduction or something.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I'm thinking along the lines of body snatching and selling on the black market. However, the holes kind of go against that idea, unless some organs are really that, I guess you could say, flexible to fit threw.

Although Aliens would be a great second guess, but what would they gain from stealing organs. I mean, wouldn't they grow organs in labs or even have factories of different organs. Especially the bowels, I mean was the brain even touched? The heart and lungs are still there apparently. Spleen, kidneys, even though that more along the lines of body snatching.

Semen?

Im going with three possibilities. Drug lord, body snatcher, or some torture method that no one should know.

edit on 6-9-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
My two penneth:

1) Body snatching and selling on the black market of course is possible, except I would expect that if there were such a market, then demand would surely dictate that there would be numerous recorded incidents of this nature? I don't buy it. Dumping a body sporting unique wounds of this type would surely make it easier to identify the method, and as a result, the suspects. As mentioned before, people don't have bowel transplants, they have portions of bowels removed, they have colostomies etc.., and let's face it, it you are sophisticated enough to perform such precise procedures on a human being, then you would probably be far too sophisticated to just dump the body (which looked like it hadn't been dead for that long with no other obvious signs of decomposition) somewhere discoverable.

2) Drug Cartels don't operate like this. Drug Lords need to assert their power in a way that sends out a message to other rival cartel members, and a warning to anyone opposing them. Their methods are brutal, and above all incredibly messy. It is also common practice for drug related executions to have banners, signs, messages placed on or around the body to first of all show who the victims were, why they were killed, and what they will do to anyone else who violates their code. Bodies aren't usually dumped in undergrowth, they are hung from bridges in highly populated areas, they are left on precincts, in the middle of busy roads, in fact the majority of the time, anywhere that will attract a lot of attention, very quickly. For this reason, I don't buy the drug lord theory.

I would say however, that once you eliminate the impossible, then everything else becomes possible, so posting "It's fake" as a stand alone comment does nothing other than suggest it's an opinion that is completely devoid of any rationale.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

That is a very interesting article, thanx for the share.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Pretty classic injuries. I can't for the life of me figure out why they take the same body parts over and over.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
What an old thread, this case has interested me for awhile. I want to rule out drug lords because violence by them usually involves calling cards. They use extreme violence as a deterrent, they want everyone to know that if you cross them they will do this to you.

There have also been many cattle mutilations with a similar type of living autopsy.

The thing that concerns me most about this case is the surgical holes cut into the guy. This happened in 1994, even today it's difficult to get ahold of a laser with that type of cutting power. Turn the clock back 20 years and it's very unlikely a random murderer is going to have those tools.

I want to say aliens did this but there's only indications of who didn't do this.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

It's interesting, as, well, it could be anything and literally, it is something.

Most logical would be human - slow punishment to extract information or government - but surely the government would dispose of the body.

Now, ET or something not of this civilization - think about how we would do tests on creatures we find, hardly any emotion involved, leaving a corpse behind - clean, clinical.

I personal would rule out government as they wouldn't leave evidence in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Agreed.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I didn't look at the pictures since I am at work, but I am surprised no-one mentioned one very "easy" way to achieve that: Acid, the so called "Tsar Acid" (in my country, I am not sure how it is called in English). Basically what it does is dissolve all organic material such as flesh, meat etc. I've read about murder cases, where the killer use this way to get rid off the body - it's fairly "simple".

The holes could be used to get the acid inside, and get it out by using tubes. In order to keep the skin intact, you will have to use (in theory) a "double straw" kind of mechanism with tubes. Basically, you have your small tube, which you use to get the acid inside. Then, you put the small tube into a bigger tube and attach this bigger tube to a "sucking mechanism", like an industrial vacuum cleaner. So in theory you should be able to suck the dissolved mass out, while pushing acid in. Think of straws. Since it was stated that there were many holes, several people could work on one body at the same time.

Just a theory, while I believe that this whole story is just fake, since there aren't any more specific details, or follow up's.
Looks like a case for Scully & Mulder ^^

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join