It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Disturbing Alien Abduction case.*Warning* Disturbing Images.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Excerpt from the article:

The report was rather simple in that, there were no signs of struggle. No typical violence occurred here. No ropes or weapons were involved.

From the autopsy:

"INTERNAL EXAMINATION: ...after opening the cranial cavity using Griessinger technique we found: 17) unimpaired skullcap; 18) cerebral edema".

Explaination from the article:

In a case like this, the presence of cerebral edema without direct traumatic origin is a strong characteristic of an agonizing death. In confirmation, the autopsy CONCLUSION explicitly states as causa mortis (cause of the death):

"...acute haemorhage in multiple traumatisms. There is a component of causa mortis by vagus stimulation" (implying cardio-respiratory arrest caused by extreme pain). "The victim shows injuries with vital reaction characteristics, i.e., there is the component "torture". The suggested modus operandi is: incisions in soft parts and natural orifices using sucking devices".

If this conclusion is accurate than the victim was alive when this mutilation was taking place and yet there was no sign of a struggle.

I would like to see if there was any further tests on the body for traces of drugs or chemicals that would act as an immobiliser because trauma on this scale would undoubtedly have caused a struggle.

Regarding the autopsy report, I think it is in spanish so would require translating to see if it correlates with the interpretation given in the article.

Clearly any conclusions rely entirely on the evidence and it's reliability.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I was thinking the same thing as sherpa..as I read the entire thread.

If there were no signs of struggle, hard to tell by the few photos. and no blow to the head to knock the guy out, , then how did they torture him in this way?

I'm sure there was enough internal organ bits left to check to see if this man was drugged unconcious, and then mutilated.

Also I too thought like someone else mentioned that the photos might have been doctored. I mean how long was it before this body was found from the Estimated Time of death? I thought I remember reading days? 4 days. I might be mistaken. But either they found this body within 12 hours or so after the attack, I'd say the photos are hoaxed, because the bloos in certain areas has not coagulated at all, and looks extremely fresh.

Either way I see no reason why aliens is even mentioned in cases like these. Or cattle mutilations. I' mean it's already been studied ( with cattle mutilations) by forensic scientist that the injuries are natural, and what exactly causes them, and there's nothing other wordly about it. The only lingering thing with the cattle mutilations could be the broken bones, and indented ground, like the carcasses had been dropped from large heights. But has that ever even been confirmed?

This story as others said, and I have no reason not to believe them is many, many years old, and we still have no information on who this man was, what he did for a living, if he had a criminal backround, or military, ect. That little bit of information could be helpful.

In the early stages of the investigation they may not want to release certain things, but when the cases get nearly 10 years cold, they release alot, almost everything to the public. I'm sure first thing would be the victims name.

I really don't know what to think about this. I hope it's a hoax, if not, I hope this guy was unconcious during the mutilations. If not what a terrible, terrible way to die. why not kill him first then do this , if you really after the organs? Or at least sedate him. It would make working on him alot easier. There's just too many things that don't add up in my opinion, and the more I think about it it sounds like some modern day urban legend type hoax.

Or maybe I just wanna believe that one human couldn't do this to another. Although I've seen some pictures/videos just as if not more graphic than this. So I already know that humans are capable of these types of atrocities, but why no defensive type wouds, wouldn't this guy be kicking and screaming for his life? unless knocked out, or drugged.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Looks to me like work of a professional who annoyed some mafia or something like that. I dont know why when someone gets cut up strangely it has to be the aliens. The cattle mutilations are rumoured to be the CIA checking up on some hormone experiment designed to make cows grow fatter. I expect they've messed with the stuff cows eat, and come along and core out their tissues now and then for analysis.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Human and Animal Mutilation Investigations

I thought I would post some information relevant to the thread case of the Brazilian man.

This was probably the second most publicised human mutilation case ever. However, the first was in the USA and what made it more transparent from the Brazilian case (where drug / Mafioso participation could have been determined) was the fact that it occurred in the White Sands missile test range, just after a firing exercise.

This case involved Sgt. Jonathan P Louette, who was 'stationed at White Sands missile test range in 1956 and whose mutilated body was found on the range three days after an Air Force major had witnessed his abduction by a "disk shaped" object. Louette's genitals had been removed, his rectum cored out with surgical precision and his eyes excised'. The two men had been out together and the major was close to being convicted for Louette's murder as they were the only two men on the range.

After Louette’s body had turned up, mutilated, the Air Force dropped charges due to the incapability of the Major to commit such an act alone, or with such precision (even with help).

Jim Hickman, who authored ‘The ET Question - Do We Really Have A Need To Know’? stated on the above website that the pictures of the body were too disturbing to post.

According to another report, two hunters in the Bliss and Jerome area of Idaho had literally stumbled across the nude body of a man that had been hideously mutilated. The body was in the literal middle of nowhere, nude except for a pair of underpants, his sexual organs had been removed, his lips sliced off, and several other classic mutilation cuts.

Although he was in very rugged country, his bare feet were not marked as if he had walked in that terrain, but yet no other tracks, animal or human were evident anywhere. After the police were notified, an intensive search was mounted, and miles away, the mans possessions were recovered, yet no one yet knows how the body ended up where it was found, or even more importantly, what happened to him. It should be noted that this area also had over the years, many unexplained UFO reports and cattle mutilations

I’ve used one source here, but there are many available.

U.S. governmental explanation - "Operation Animal Mutilation."

It concluded that mutilations were predominantly the result of natural predation, but that some contained anomalies that could not be accounted for by conventional wisdom. The FBI was unable to identify any individuals responsible for the mutilations.
Details of the investigation are now available under the Freedom of Information Act

I am not convinced on the drug lord story, nor the maffia. Black operations teams trying to experiment with new techniques in torture or trying to scare farmers / locals? What would this achieve? Possibly ET’s? …..!!

There are too many similarities in two different continents for drug lords, mafia, black ops to go to such lengths and for what purpose. And these are not the only ones. Other reports identified the use of ''suck-suck'' devices, not operated by anyone, flying it appeared, as if they were drones of some description attacking people in Brazil - many injured. (If you want, I could get the link).

Irrespective what anyone believes in, you have to be one tough mutha for such cases not to scare the bejesus out of you. Either way, jurys’ still out on this one.

My two bob.

Brei.

www.lightnet.co.uk...
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Breifne]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Did their job good I see.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by cameronboyd34]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Breifne

Thanks for your post Breifne.

What would be helpful is if you posted a link or links to these human mutilation cases.

Any official documents would be good just so I knew they actually took place, I have heard rumours of these but admittedly not dug into it as yet so any help would be appreciated.

Regards

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
How can all the internal organs could've been removed from a tiny hole? And also there're no signs of violence or other external trauma like ropes or chains or bruces, I'm fully aware of what evil things we humans are capable to do, but this goes beyond our present medical capabilities and that alone rules out drug dealers and psychopaths.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

Sure thing Sherpa.

As you can see, the gaps in my post was where the hyperlinks were supposed to be - something happened to the links as I posted.

I will get back with some information soon.

I was just wanting to filter down the scope of the possible groups involved as I had heard similar cases in the States, and then debate around that.

Will get back later.

Brei.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I'm thinking... that I really can't make my expert opinion on this, because I'm not an expert.

But

Maybe palehorse23 is correct. He IS a medical examiner, so he says. No offense palehorse23, but I see one thing wrong with your statement. You say that they don't remove the organs from holes that small, yet the Ancient Egyptians removed the organs through relatively small incisions, compared to the "holes" in the deag guy there... AND they were able to remove the WHOLE brain through the nasal passage, obviously in bits and pieces. If there were rapid suction/mincing devices used, the only limit to how fast something like that could be done is how precise and how powerful is the device that's used?

Either way, these horrible types of acts, i believe, are done by governments and dumped out for the public to view, simply to create panic and fear. You say this happened in South America? The CIA has been pretty active in South America, and I wouldn't be surprised if there's a CIA drug running connection to the whole thing. I think the alien angle is a pretty biased conclusion to jump to, myself. I IS a very puzzling case, though... so don't rule anything out, and the reason I question palehorse's expertise is because there's a lotta bullcrappers on here that like to pretend to know what they're talking about, for whatever agenda (ahem), and a little mistrust is a good thing nowadays. Plus, I just question everything, so totally no offense there, palehorse. You may well be spot on, but to me, this looks and sound like something more bizzare than just a drug cartel murder. Sure, they do gruesome things, but do they drain the body of blood and cookie cut the anus and genitals and take them along with them? well.... it's possible... but also keep in mind that a more insidious force could ust as well beein involved. I'm definitely ruling out serial killer. I mean, it's actually not gruesome enough for me to believe in either serial killers OR drug cartels. It looks too uniform to be some serial killer's random urge to kill, and it looks too clean to be a drug cartel making an example outta somebody.

Much respect for all y'all's opinions.... except for palehorse because he's an albino equine.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I have posted two sites on my above post. Here are three more, but not official documents - need FOIA documents for the White Sands case:

www.think-aboutit.com...
pages.prodigy.net...
www.crowdedskies.com...

This is a video I found regarding human mutilations. It was on C2C so please be patient.

There are other parts to this piece that can be viewed. Parts 1,2&3 I found to be dragged out.

I am not a full beliver in the alien agenda, but this needs to be proven wrong first given the White Sands case!! Secret Government I will buy, but evidence needs to be produced rather than none provided.

I will try and dig up some more sources I accessed before when I get the chance. Feel free to comment in the mean time.

Brei.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Breifne]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Wow, that is someting alright. I thought the aliens were on our side. Why would they be killing one of us?

This is all too weird!

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ckrules

Hi Ckrules,

What are you replying to?

P.s. Don't believe everything you hear or see. Challenge everything with more evidence.

Brei.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Some more information:

If this case is authentically UFO-related - and at this time I have no reason to believe it is not - then all of us are going to have to re-evaluate to one degree or another our tentative conclusions as to the possible specific intentions, moral perspectives and general agenda that some of our extraterrestrial visitors may have.

There have been rumors of homicidal, UFO-related, human mutilation cases for some time now but hard evidence has been lacking. Until, perhaps, now. Brazilian ufologist Encarnacion Zapata Garcia and Dr. Rubens Goes have recently presented a series of sensational photographs, obtained from police files which mimic the wounds of countless UFO-related animal mutilation cases that have been reported in Europe and North, Central and South America since the 1960s. On first glance they would seem to be ufology's worst nightmare.

What is more disturbing is that Brazilian ufologists and police have intimated that there may be at least a dozen or more cases similar to the recently uncovered Guarapiranga reservoir case. If this is true, it is somewhat doubtful that any of this potential new material will ever see the light of day, given the official attitudes now prevailing in Western power circles. But we can be grateful for fortuitous disclosures, and the Guarapiranga case and it's accompanying photographs seem to be just that.

A great stroke of luck, albeit a dismaying one. Obviously if the Guarapiranga data is legitimate, then it becomes increasingly difficult to maintain the position that all visitors are demonstrating a relatively friendly attitude toward humans, regardless of what their specific agenda(s) may be. The Guarapiranga situation indicates that there is at least one group of alien visitors to the planet who have a complete disdain for human sensibilities, who, in fact, could care less about the value of human life.

These were official photographs of a body that had been found near Guarapiranga Reservoir on the 29 September 1988, of an unnamed male who was later identified. The name of this man has been withheld from all media investigators, including UFO investigators at the request of his relatives.
uforc.com...

www.crowdedskies.com...
www.alienobserver.com...

I shall not sleep for a week - where is the meditation thread??

Brei

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by indierockalien

Actually I never said I was a Medical Examiner. Please don't twist my words. I am an autopsy technician for the Medical Examiner. Which means I do all of the organ evisceration. I take out all the guts. Personally, I believe this is a hoax.
If aliens that can do something like this actually exist, why would they have only done it a couple of times over the many many years people have believed in aliens? It makes no sense. At least to me anyways. But I am not the type to believe every little out of the ordinary thing is extra terrestrial as a lot of folks are.
As far as the Egyptians removing brains. Yes, you can remove a brain through the nose. But it doesn't come out in one piece. It would take time to extract the whole thing through the nose. I am sure not many, if any, of you guys have held a fresh human brain. It can fall apart very easily, but not in tiny pieces. You would have to get small pieces at a time out through the nostril.
This report claims that this mutilation was done quickly and precisely. Removing all of the organs through holes of this size would not and could not be done quickly.
I am sorry, but I believe this story to be disinformation. I think the reporting is shoddy. And I truly find it very very hard to believe that all of the organs were removed when the body was found. I guess insects eating away the organs is plausible, but then you would need real accurate times of death and how long the body was exposed to the elements.
I do believe that it is possible that humans did this. You may be able to use some sort of instrument in the whole to then cut up the organs into pieces and remove them slowly. But again, time.
I just feel that this is disinformation and a hoax. Believe what you want. To be honest, I could care less.
Indie, The other organs, heart, lungs, kidneys, are not as fragile as the brain. Your brain essentially is mush compacted together. Easily removed through the nose in small pieces. It can be separated a lot easier than the other organs. Therefore you cannot remove a heart or lung or kidney, whole, through a whole that size without other tearing of the surrounding skin and soft tissue occurring.
I am just offering my opinion through experience. And it is based on photos, that in my opinion are doctored. If I could see the body in person, it may be a different story.

[edit on 5/9/2008 by palehorse23]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I bet it was those disgusting bug eyed aliens. I always said they were evil here is the proof. Normaly they'd never leave a butchered human behind but this is sign that they are coming for us, and ther is nothing we can do!

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Breifne

I appreciate your efforts Breifne.

I will pour over what you have discovered later.

Regards

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
"I might be mistaken. But either they found this body within 12 hours or so after the attack, I'd say the photos are hoaxed, because the bloods in certain areas has not coagulated at all, and looks extremely fresh."

This is a statement in the thread, and for me its a killer punch line. The lack of blood clotting is symptomatic with a lack of platletes in the blood. These are the 'stickies' of the blood and without these your blood is thin and watery and will not clot AT ALL and you could bleed out real fast OR make it very easy for your body to be drained.

The above shows it had to be done with the aid of anti clotting drugs and / or blood thinners, otherwise that runny wartery blood would not be in evidence so long after the shot was taken.

Also, those two horrible 'cookie cutter' wounds to the thoracic cavity would be highly destructive but could be a very high tech way of keeping the lungs working was done to keep the organs 'fresh' i.e. supplied with oxygen as they were being removed it would be a lethal but effective manner especially if you didnt care about the patients survival and / or you were working on the facial areas at the same time.

As for the sedation aspect due to the lack of ropes / ligature marks / friction burn marks indicating a lack of struggle.

I would be very keen to see if this mans brain showed any signs of brain stem trauma or destruction.

This would then tell us if he was 'killed' and kept alive to facilitate the removal of the organs.

Oh one more thought.

The organ removal through a suction device ? It would be a great way actually if you only wanted to keep the organs alive at the cellular level and not as complete 'organs'.

i.e. they didn't want the organs per se, they wanted the tissues that made them up.

A horrific event, but i would bet money on him being clinically 'dead' on organ removal.

As for this being done by humans ? Yes it could be done, but it would take time, space and a hell of alot of effort.

It would also be evil beyond belief.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I think it makes more sense to say insects and predators,
I first thought why would anyone want to take the skin around the jaw, just feel your face, more meat in cheeks and lips than anywere else on your face. Same goes for the pectoral areas with the "Cookie cutter" holes.
But can insects eat through bone?

But sucking organs out, Thats were i'm really thrown, is there any natural occurance that looks like the organs have been sucked out?

As for uncoagulated(sp?) blood could be possibly be a heamophilliac?
Bled out very easily in place of death before being dumped to the animals.

[edit on 10-5-2008 by Chukkles]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This is killing me here. Final comment.
About the "absolutely no blood" comment on the animated picture. Have any of you guys ever seen or worked with a dead body? I am not talking about a cadaver either. those are already fixed specimens.
A fresh dead body will always have blood in it. Whether it be in the fatty tissue, the muscle, the vascular system, etc. This guy clearly did not have all of his soft tissues removed. THERE HAD TO BE BLOOD IN THE BODY!!!! Don't take everything you read so literally.
Oh yeah, one last thing. Notice the animated picture says his left eye was removed. Well, when you go down to the first picture, looks like the right eye was removed to me. And the right side of the jaw. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAXXXXXXX

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I dont know, this is a little too precise and almost a medical examination type of thing. The paralells that this has to cattle mutilation or animal mutilation cases are pretty astounding. The autopsy showed signs that the internal organs were sucked out!!!! i know how we embalm dead bodies and we dont suck them out! IMO this is a great case for evidence when compared to other unknown cases especially when compared to animal cases. It sucks that this had to happen to then guy but i think its another step towards proof that we are being visited and individuals are getting abducted.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join