It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Disturbing Alien Abduction case.*Warning* Disturbing Images.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
DISINFORMATION

The body has obviously been brutalized.

This has NO indication of having been an Alien abduction.

If this is the type of content and mentality /direction ATS is headed, I will pack my bags now...

I do not appreciate this type of murder, and know that it is human not alien psycopathy.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
What an amazing reply! You A. Know that this was not the work of something extra-terrestrial and B. you seem sure that extra-terrestrials exist and are all kind towards humans. Thats great. You should probably contact the FBI and offer to solve other perplexing cases! Cheers!

AS-

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This case is over a decade old. Seen these photos many times. Still intriguing. If they haven't solved it by now, I doubt they ever will.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I thought the cattle "mutilations" were caused by natural predators, bugs, etc.. eating the dead carcass. Maybe this is the same thing.

I saw on the History channel (or Discover, NatGeo) where some police officer put a stationary camera by a dead cow and over a few weeks it showed the signs of mutilation. But the film showed it was done by insects and predators.

Just a thought

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
By far the strangest abduction case I've ever seen.

I think what is freaky about this one, is the technology used. Sure you can say that perhaps mafia guys did this but...

the autopsy states "sucking devices" are used. Why on earth would they suck out his organs. You can mutilate a body in other ways. But to drill holes in various parts of the body (including his anus tract, which is just mind boggingly gross) and suck out internal organs - LEAVING NO MESS - is just not in sync with a profile of mafia killers.

On the other hand, it could be possible that a secret military agency did this, as perhaps a sort of way to get fresh organs for rich elite, but then why would they leave the body out for everyone to see...

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I hate to say this, but this isn't the first time I've heard of this sort of killing. Definitely the only pictures I've seen as such but I know a few people who have been in a few wars and hot rods, white hot metal and a suspended body could do this. It fits a torture process I heard about to the T.

Completely 100% sick.

b

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
What are they gonna do with this guy rectum anyway?
Well at least we can agree that this was not made by a coyote.
Human or alien? I cant say

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Theres nothing here to suggest alien involvment. If the guy was taken by aliens from up there then whats the body doing down here?

Theres nowhere near enough info to really work out whats going on here.

But after looking at what got removed i cant help feeling that whoever did this to him was looking for something. Maybe signs of some kind of contamination?

The technique of removing all of the bodys blood by inserting a tube into a major artery and another one comming out ,while the subject is still alive and allowing the heart to do the work of pumping out all the blood is well known to vets. The fact that its never mentioned by any of these 'abduction' reports leeds me to believe that the people suggesting they are extraterestrial murders in the first place should have their motives questioned.
The simple fact is everything done to this guy (disgusting as it is) can be done by humans, in the time frame. There is nothing unexplainable here other than the motive and whoever did it.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by VitalOverdose]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

Whats this torture process then?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
DISINFORMATION
This has NO indication of having been an Alien abduction.

I do not appreciate this type of murder, and know that it is human not alien psycopathy.

How do you know if i may ask?

If it was not human, say "insects/bugs" and even though this is gross...sick beyond our understanding hence the reason why we are on ATS to read about conspiracies be it whatever. Anyone can choose to read and view the horrible photos, as we are warned at topic and on the site where linked.

Seeing it states an alien mutilation we are here to see what is being said and come to our own conclusion and discussion. Let those who blame aliens have their say and those who blame humans theirs.

Yes humans are sick; from the beginning we were murderers. How sure can we be that it is only our little planet earth with such brutal beings? There is a whole universe out there and if aliens do exist how can we say they ARE NOT as brutal, or even worse. With advanced weapons we seem to become much more brutal, what i have read aliens are billions of years more advanced.

So far all here have said this is really sick and we all are human. All of us were shocked. If this was human, which i believe as well as i try to think inside the box, then this human/s doing, he/she/they is/are worse than monsters.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I gotta agree that this could have been done by a drug cartel....

although the alien case seems somewhat believable...the drug cartel (being that this is in brazil) makes much more sense...and drug cartels tend to dismember, cut, burn, and mutilate bodies of people more often than alien abduction/mutilation cases.

Could be aliens, could be drug dealers- we'll never know...

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Ever seen a Columbian neck-tie? The throat is cut high and the tongue is pulled through the opening.
Done by humans, not aliens.
We, as a specie, are capable of many horrors.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitalOverdose
reply to post by Bspiracy

Whats this torture process then?

Why do you want to hear it?
It's horrid and something that I've never forgot from the shear primal nature of it.

You can think the pics are from an alien encounter if you like. I do not rule out the possibility.
But what I see here reminds me of a very acute conversation I've had and the person telling me is a different person because of it. Same here actually.

b

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Alright. I am an autopsy tech at the Medical Examiner's Office. Here is my take on these "photos".

1. They are exactly that....PHOTOS. With all of the hoax photos of aliens, ufo's, etc. no one on here has even suggested that these are doctored photos.

2. I have removed thousands of organs in my day. there is no way you can extract internal abdominal or chest cavity organs through holes of that size. If they were "sucked" out, the skin would have tore as the larger organs, liver, lungs, etc. came out. Skin tears easily after death. Especially on a guy of this gentleman's size. You cannot remove lungs and heart through a hole. in the chest or armpit You have to go through the rib cage. Impossible to go through the armpit and remove such large organs. Maybe if you took them out in very small pieces. But then this couldn't have been done quickly as the article claims. I would argue very intensely to believe that the organs were removed when they found this body.

3. One could very easily doctor an autopsy report. The paperwork is pretty easy to get.

4. If this story did actually occur, I would have to lean towards the human variety. I really see no evidence of alien abduction. Maybe an illegal alien.
There are sick bastards out there. I have seen some crazy stuff. Plus, there could be a murderer who attempted something like this for the intent of disinformation. As I stated, some crazy birds out there.

If anyone wants to try and throw more BS on this story, I will really scrutinize the autopsy report and pick it apart.
No offense to the OP. Just trying to give an actual experienced opinion.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
50/50 either abduction or drug lord torture...this guy did some drug lord majorly wrong, or he was abducted then mutilated

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
The article does not explain why there is a rope around his leg, blue cloth in his hand nor the stretcher his body is on. Odd. If it were their (an officials) stretcher... the body would have been in a body bag one would think... for proper, unadulterated evidence. I see a brutal murder and shoddy police work and/or reporting on it. Maybe whomever did the crime had the stretcher and dumped the body there with it?

I would vote it was not Aliens.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
There seems to be no real information to say he was abducted (hence taken to a spaceship and returned). For example family and friends stated he was missing or UFO sightings during the incident etc.

I might tend to agree with both ideas of this individual probably being assassinated and fly’s and insects doing the rest. I remember watching a documentary on “cattle mutilations” and a lot of professionals putting it down to insects eating at the orifices and soft tissue areas of the animal, hence the eyes, ears, anus etc.

As a poster said previously humans are capable of some of the most horrible things imaginable and the drug cartels are not known for their friendliness towards people who get in the way of their business.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by timelike
We don't need aliens to explain horrific acts of violence against human beings. Human history is filled with many sad examples.

The kidnapping is real. The fear is real. The pain is real. The instructions are real. But the little grey men from Zeti Reticuli are not real; they are constructs, Halloween masks meant to disguise the real faces of the controllers - MKULTRA.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I'm just wondering why they made the effort to dump the body back on earth?

Perhaps it was a message

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by palehorse23

I don't understand. In point #2 you say it's basically impossible using conventional technology to extract organs through a hole of that size (I agree), You then go on to say in point #4 that if it did actually happen as reported (Autopsy report is correct to the best ability of the Autopsy Techs, Photos have not been doctored), You'd think it was done by humans. Is this not directly contradictory?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join