It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Disturbing Alien Abduction case.*Warning* Disturbing Images.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I just got this emailed to me from I guess the website. Its very disturbing to see something like this. I would hope this is an Alien Abduction case and not our sick government. Check it out.

*WARNING* DISTURBING IMAGES.
alienvideo.net...

mod edit: *WARNING* DISTURBING IMAGES.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by sanctum]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I have seen this before - Brazilian case!

Not pretty. Honestly, Scottr, I'd prefer it to be the secret (or ''sick'') Government rather than ET's, as we have more chance with the former.

Brei.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by scottr.

would seem to me the person may have upset a local drug lord. it cant be ruled out. and lack of blood could be do to exposure to nature rather than an other worldly cause.

but then again who really knows. not me thats fo sho..

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Breifne

What ever it was, it did it very well. No mess.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

Yes. You have to only imagine how many of these cases are actually happening as we speak that will never be made public. We only know what we see.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The Brazilians were investigating this, don't know what their outcome was.

I'll have a look. But, as when I first viewed it, it gave me the willies.

I thought people trying to get one over their rivals in the S. American drug trade, were given a Columbian neck tie - not a mutilation?

Just my thoughts.

Brei.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by scottr.

this is true, we could never know what is happening everywhere and expecialy the things "they" dont want us to know

my last statement was made baised on the things drug cartels are known for doing Che Guevara was given a thank you present that would be saft to say riviled this action.

i guess we will know what happened after more investigation..

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Pretty gross.
Whoever did this definitely is sick and has problems.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
In all my years of service in the US Military Police, I have never encountered anything near the magnitude as this case. This is an extremely disturbing death of a human being.

This was perpetrated either by one of two events:
1. A very disturbed psychopathic murderer.
2. Something not of this world.

I hope that the Brazilian authorities can come to a conclusion. But quite frankly I think they would tend to leave it as an unsolved case.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Hmm... this is all too weird.
I was trying to find information on this case last week.

IMO this is the one and only best evidence case.

Poor guy though.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by Xabora]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I don't look at this kinda stuff. I didn't catch the WARNING line on the top of the page until after I saw the pictures. It was very nasty. Very strange. I hate it.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Just because there was an odd death in a foreign country doesn't automatically mean humans couldn't of done it, if you were aware of a lot of odd murder cases out there resulting in strange abuse to the victim, you'd believe they were human.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Is there any information on the identity of this man and if he was linked to any illegal drug activity? That would provide more insight into why this happened to him. Was he just a random average joe? Who was he?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
This is a most disturbing find. Whoever was the cause of death doesn't make it any better. However, I'm afraid I remain skeptical about the ET hypothesis. Let's be clear about it, human beings are capable of doing some pretty nasty and brutal things to each other. The experiments of Dr. Josef Mengele and other horrors here:
(Warning Graphic Descriptions) Nazi Medical Experiments

We don't need aliens to explain horrific acts of violence against human beings. Human history is filled with many sad examples.

Again, all most disturbing.

Timelike.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I think a body of a dolphin was also found with the same types of injuries. Missing lips and drilled holes. I can't remember where I saw that though.

If you were a visistor to an alien world maybe this would be they way you would take samples?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
man.... that is disturbing... i see the similarities to cattle mutilations too with the cheek being removed, no blood etc.

good find. gross, but good.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Never underestimate the sickness of some individuals. You dont have to look to the sky to find available explanations.

If this is the work of a disturbed mind, why hasnt more bodies turned up, or did he leave this where it could be found. It can't be ruled out. It may not be the result of one person, and could be a gang who have left it as a warning.

I don't believe it was aliens. They're not the sort to leave proof

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I'm leaning more in the direction of a satanic ritual killing.

Thanks for the link to "happy land".

Peace

[edit on 8-5-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Pretty disturbing... but to say there is no blood is a bit of a false statement. You can clearly see blood leaking out of certain areas. And the holes on the body look burnt around the edges. So maybe some kind of hot rod was jammed into him and king of sealed up the skin around it wich stopped so much blood coming out. Who knows but doesn't look anything out of this world to me.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I know this could very well be the sick kick of man. A top sick secret, beyond bloody sick in fact.

As DREAMING MAN man says, he has been in the military police and never came across something like this, i would go for my 2nd and 3rd guilty party in order as he said

2. A very disturbed psychopathic murderer.
3. Something not of this world.

A disturbed murderer or a couple of them, Jack the ripper/s 2K running around with some equipment of medical procedures and using it in the most horrific way to see someone suffer as they being drained. Sick.

If it is not of this world this backs my reason why i would not go unarmed to help ET's who just crashed landed.

We do not know who or what did this and it/they is/are still out there, be it military psychos, non military psycho/s or ETP's.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join